Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty profitable?  (Read 67067 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:32:29 PM

Looking at how bounties are to me I think its profitable because people use their monies to get those tokens and you use just your time. Moreover, campaigns like signature are very profitable because of the number of people who participate in it.  

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

For the last half of year I have earned more than one hundred different coins. No more than 30 of them came to the exchanges and somewhere bargain. I have given some, and left the others because the price of them too a bit.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:49:39 PM

I think that it can be profitable but for me it wasn't like this . i think that you need to know how it works to earn on this project. bounty isn't the best way to earn the guaranteed money
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

It used to be profitable in 2017,but I missed trend, so now it is just for hold. I would never buy tokens in that bounties I participate, but why not if it for free?

dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:52:19 PM

The bounty rewards until the beginning of 2018 were very good. Then he didn't make any serious gains. This year, a few bounty made beautiful gains. These are respectively; Credits, pundix ve lympo.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

Bounties are very profitable especially signature campaigns. You can join signature campaigns and earn as much 10ETH if you have a higher rank on this platform. Even if you still dont have a higher rank you can earn much with your signature.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:02:11 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?

Profitable? I doubt about it because bounty is a free reward. We don't invest with it, unless you trade your token or roll it to make some profits in it. Furthermore, most of the bounty campaign will only end into a dead coin as what I been experiencing. So, that's why even though you have a lot of tokens, it doesn't grow because probably most of your holdings are somehow worthless.
ljane

Activity: 467

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:06:21 PM

To me I think bounties are very profitable considering the resources spent on it. I just spend some time typing and also and also sharing post and get some tokens which people use money to buy. So I think its very profitable.

I’m me
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

Sometimes I earned quite well on bounty companies. Now the situation with payouts is worse, I also keep many of my coins in my wallet so far. But I still think bounty profitable direction, just try to work harder and succeed.

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:17:53 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?
This is due to the negativity in the market this year. The market is on downtrend which highly and negatively affects the market value of the ICO tokens or rewards from bounties. It also makes the profit way smaller than what is expected. We should all be patient and wait for tables to be turned and once recovery take place,  profit will again be huge from bounties.
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:22:07 PM

Bounty is still profitable depending on how well you choose the bounty you are going to participate in, and how big the allocation is as for translator , signature bounty ( SR or legendary member ) and youtube/article writting they probably earn something from 300-1k USD per month just my estimate. it just the matter of how well you choose it i suggest you should research the team behind it before participating in any rather than blindly joining one not knowing the bounty price or anything

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:38:39 PM

In a real fact no bounty hunter can tell us that bounties are not profitable. This is because since I joined this forum not long ago I have been able to acquire not less than $5000 which I have used to purchase so many things so bounty is very profitable.

jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:55:19 PM

In a real fact no bounty hunter can tell us that bounties are not profitable. This is because since I joined this forum not long ago I have been able to acquire not less than $5000 which I have used to purchase so many things so bounty is very profitable.
The people that work in the campaigns do a lot of work so they can make some paper online.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:42:44 PM

I have actually earned some appreciable amount of money much more than i can think of. Although, some projects i did are yet to list and by the time that happens, it will add to my portfolio.
drawoh14

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:55:50 PM

Bounty is really profitable if you are reading whitepapers and etc. I've joined bounty scams because I did not read even a single page thats why I learned from my mistake and now before I join bounty I always read first before joining

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

My situation is almost like your condition
But over time I gained experience
Participate in better campaigns and stronger and better future
As long as I gained experience I never look my rear.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

Bounty is really profitable if you are reading whitepapers and etc. I've joined bounty scams because I did not read even a single page thats why I learned from my mistake and now before I join bounty I always read first before joining
Exactly, bounty is profitable only if you join a good project but I think right now, most of the project are just a scam and bounties is not that profitable anymore, the price dumps when it hit the exchange and for me this is the problem with the ICO's now.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:13:43 AM

Yes it is, you can earn a lot of profit by joining bounties just be lucky for choosing legit ones to surely get rewards which worth the hardwork that you'll give. Always stay updated for the bounties that you've join to know the news for when can get the bounty rewards or when it is will be listed on exchanges.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:20:55 AM

I think its depend on the project we in. If the project is good and have visionery team, i am believe the project will give us good income. Many bounty project not landed on exchanger and i think its because the project waiting the right time to enter market
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:22:52 AM

Many bounty projects have not landed on exchangers and I think that is because the project is waiting for the right time to enter the market. If the project is good and has a visionary team, I believe this project will give us a good income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: