Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:34:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty profitable?  (Read 67073 times)
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:28:42 AM

Participating in Bounties is also lucrative however not all the bounties are worth joining. It is necessary to study about the project, the expertise of its team members, the idea and product (is the idea capable of attracting investors?). Look out for all these in the whitepaper, website and other relevant social media outlets of the project before joining their bounty.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:32:41 AM

Many bounty projects have not landed on exchangers and I think that is because the project is waiting for the right time to enter the market. If the project is good and has a visionary team, I believe this project will give us a good income.
you're right about that, indeed for some projects still can't enter their tokens in exchange. maybe they are setting the right time, as you say "If the project is good and has a visionary team, i'm sure this project will give us a good income".

So my advice is to remain patient, i am sure that a project that has good quality will get a good price when entering the market. i also have several tokens that do not have a market, but the team is still active and they are trying to improve the quality of their tokens. so i am sure that in the future these tokens will have prices according to the price of their hard work.

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:46:31 AM

I don't count how much I already collect from bounty, but it's sure more than $5k till now.
So for me, Bounty still worth to do. But of course, you have to select carefully since there is so many ICO Failed and end with no value in the market.
Do research first before decide to join Bounty, to make sure you don't waste your time especially for Signature bounty.

nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

Many bounty projects have not landed on exchangers and I think that is because the project is waiting for the right time to enter the market. If the project is good and has a visionary team, I believe this project will give us a good income.

But the problem we can only hold the token right now without know when the token will launch in the exchanges. I think the tokens are waiting for the market to rise again and then the token can get a list, and we can sell the tokens. I think if we can choose the right project, we can get the rewards at the end of the ICO. But for now, I think we need to wait longer to receive the tokens because many of project delay the distribution of the tokens to the participants.
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

If you choose a good bounty campaign, read the white paper and fully explore the project, you can get a decent reward, especially if you are participating in a signature campaign.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

Based on what I have heard and read during the past two-three months, I have concluded for myself that participation in the bounty is not profitable now. If someone likes to earn only a few dollars in a few months of work, he can continue to do so.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

this year has shown that the bounty of the company not to be considered as a source of steady income. I hope that next year will be more positive. Another plus that many dropped out of the fight)) those who lost hope
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:28:56 PM

At the moment, finding a good project is very difficult. I participated in almost 20 projects, but only 3 of them turned out to be worthy. I think these are very modest results.

cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:29:33 PM

Fucking bounty is profitable.
but wait! are theyworth it? yeah i ma asking not if the ICO is good?
there are so many sdcam ICO now, are they really worth it?
If you will think of the biggest warning you will study!
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:40:50 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?
at least you haven't been scammed, a good excuse to be proud of yourself and your intuition. and i know people who earned even less than that. i also know cases when it was like 3k in month

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
seikalord

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:42:43 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?

Not anymore especially this year, ico nowadays has been full.of scams and failures. Its like only 20℅ of some ico were legit and had a potential to grow for a possible huge profit in the future.
IKZIR31

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

I think how much we get on the bounty depends on your work. in this year I got less than $ 1k. in my wallet there are more than 50 tokens but almost everything is worthless.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

Bounty is profitable to do, but if you do in large quantities, many participate on Twitter and Facebook and want to receive big money for it, but not the time, you will not earn much on tmitter and Facebook, try to do as much work as possible. 2 times more!
anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:05:08 PM

Most bounty is not profitable, because they cheat on their members. Now it is very difficult to find a profitable and profitable project.

Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:13:14 PM

Per the bounties I have participated and the tokens I have earned so far, I realized that tokens are not able to trade at their default prices. Tokens are traded below ico prices. I am talking from what i have experienced so far this year. Maybe some tokens are trading well once listed but in my opinion, this time is not that worthy enough for bounties. I think it is still good to participate in more bounties and accumulate more tokens so that when the bull run happens anytime, your hard earned tokens becomes much profitable. It is just a matter of time. Things will surely turn around.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:16:54 PM

getting tokens that do not have exchanges in my opinion is very reasonable, maybe most of them scam and as long as I'm here I've made more than $ 20,000, so that you have more profits I advise you to join legit bounty
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:21:20 PM

I took part of Eloncity signature campaign, actually both campaigns from July till the end of the September. My reward is around 3 ethereum, not so much, I was expected more from a such project.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
MAXE

Activity: 434
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:31:12 PM

Of course they are profitable. Especially if the only thing you invest is time.
It's a long-term investment, if you ask me.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:33:50 PM

As you have already mentioned, depends a lot on the bounty, there are some better than others and take into account that if a bounty does not reach the end, you will not receive any tokens, so you can say goodbye to those 2 months doing post supporting the ICO, also see the bounties as something optional, because if you get caught up in that you're going to waste time, because there are better things to do with cryptocurrencies.

thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:35:02 PM

we know that the projects that hold airdrops like giving prizes to the hunters are not many, only 1-2%, and the participants are very large so you know how much the average bounty hunter income is, maybe not more than 1000 $
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: