Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:45:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87887 times)
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

CEO Daniel Ling will be speaking at https://blockchainsummithongkong.com on 27th-28th of February 2019. Come and meet us! We have few very exciting meetings there, stay tuned!
Wow! I can't even expect that the CEO from the project is mostly famous especially in the Hong Kong. I can't wait for the blockchain summit in the Hong Kong. Will you provide a live video for it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:50:11 AM

CEO Daniel Ling will be speaking at https://blockchainsummithongkong.com on 27th-28th of February 2019. Come and meet us! We have few very exciting meetings there, stay tuned!
Will it have a live video conference? It would be nice if this will be shared on social media so that more people will be encourage and know more of this project.
Yes. It would be nice if the team can provide live streaming on this Summit so that for those who can't afford to go there, at least they can still be able to see the event in actual time. Hopefully, this concerns will be granted so we can gain something with this event.

Yeah, it would be much helpful especially to those who are interested to know more about the event. Anyway, there is still enough time to make a decision because the event will be happening by next year.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

Most people dont really have random friends on facebook looking to buy crypto every other day. No real point in doing that unless you wanna look like a shill lol
Im not sure if they were not a true about the thing that they are discussing about the project but im pretty sure they are giving their best answer.
They have social bounty campaign so i think that settle it all so now you can earn to promote on your social channel and is not only based on facebook there are other media groups to get it advertised

As I know the active bounty campaign that is running paid percentage of the current ICO raise from the project. So its promising.
No it is not promising because its paid based on the percentage and i think it is not  agood idea because the users wont interested to join the bounty.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

Wow! I can't even expect that the CEO from the project is mostly famous especially in the Hong Kong. I can't wait for the blockchain summit in the Hong Kong. Will you provide a live video for it?

Conference is really so useful especially when promoting a project because some of this attendees could be a big businessman. So, this is great and hopefully this will work.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

Conference is really so useful especially when promoting a project because some of this attendees could be a big businessman. So, this is great and hopefully this will work.

Nice, this really proves that the icechain team is really serious about this project. Attending the summit can help more exposures from the project and can surely attract more investors and possible partnership.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:59:12 PM

Me too, looking forward for the successful event and I hope that the ceo can encourage more investors and some good partnerships before the event ends. Hoping for more updates regarding the new developments here.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

If this statement is for real, the project is in the good hands the CEO current status is enough knowing that the project is going to be fine because of its stable and well known CEO. This will be a huge impact because of its usefulness and influence in the public.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

Me too, looking forward for the successful event and I hope that the ceo can encourage more investors and some good partnerships before the event ends. Hoping for more updates regarding the new developments here.
Yes, we are all looking forward for the project updates and developments. This is very important for the investors because they need to know the status and updates of the project to avoid doubts and thinking negatve things about the project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

Anyway from this action there will be some effect. And most likely positive. There was a little time and we know the result.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:23:44 PM

Anyway from this action there will be some effect. And most likely positive. There was a little time and we know the result.
Everything can be worth waiting for the official publications from the team. And so a very good decision, but the matter is only for the team.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:54:58 PM

Great way to endorse the project plans and platform to the possible investors, I wish all the success for the upcoming summit nextyear.
I think it will be a big help for them to have such a person who will announcement of ice chain project.This will bring them a huge investors & happy news fo the project 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

Hello! Where can I find all the information about the token, so that the price and all the detailed description of the token are there? And on what stock you can buy it?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:14:47 PM

Most people dont really have random friends on facebook looking to buy crypto every other day. No real point in doing that unless you wanna look like a shill lol
Im not sure if they were not a true about the thing that they are discussing about the project but im pretty sure they are giving their best answer.
This sound reasonable,as most people have different community of friends.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:40:13 PM

Hello! Where can I find all the information about the token, so that the price and all the detailed description of the token are there? And on what stock you can buy it?
Normally, most of this informations can be found on their website or in the pinned message of telegram group. But if it still not there, I guess you need to join the group and raised this questions so that you can have a direct answer from the administrator of the project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:12:55 PM

Normally, most of this informations can be found on their website or in the pinned message of telegram group. But if it still not there, I guess you need to join the group and raised this questions so that you can have a direct answer from the administrator of the project.
If the project administrator answers all these questions in one message, then it would be nice to repeat this for other project supporters here on the forum and on social networks.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:58:25 PM

Great way to endorse the project plans and platform to the possible investors, I wish all the success for the upcoming summit nextyear.
I think it will be a big help for them to have such a person who will announcement of ice chain project.This will bring them a huge investors & happy news fo the project 
I think this guy is badly mistaken when he says that there are no random friends on Facebook. On the contrary, there are a lot of random people in social networks, which we add only for more friends. Therefore, cryptography advertising there is very relevant and useful.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:09:45 PM

It could be a good idea because it can totally explain and give all the exact information but I think it is hard to pursue because of the limited time that people have. It is better to think what people may prefer. They should base on the number of people who like those things. Overall it needs to plan it well so that they can come up in good and right decision.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:04:08 PM

All information as usual is on the first page of this topic. Proceed there and then follow the link which conducts on the official site.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:15:10 PM

I think some pictures and short videos on medium and social media channels are basic but maybe just provide a link to them on the thread is a good idea but i think the project is already going wild simply

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

I think some pictures and short videos on medium and social media channels are basic but maybe just provide a link to them on the thread is a good idea but i think the project is already going wild simply
That could be easily spread the information about this project on many places in Hong Kong if their CEO is very known. Let's witness the improvement of the project after the meeting on the said date.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: