Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:09:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87881 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 11:27:41 PM

I cant really wait to see the codes for this project atleast the opened ones also i think devs will want to know how smart contract and dapps will be deployed on the network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:34:41 PM

The aim of icechain is wonderful that a transaction without a transaction fees & there will no limitation in all opportunities mainly it want to open the blockchain more way to use   

Precisely but the majority of altcoins and features are like these, I will be a loyal supporter if they can explain what can they do and also what will benefit for the blockchain platform. Any live interview we may watch?
I'm interested of having about live interview, or just by creating a discord group where people can talk invoice about the project and discuss with some of their team representative.

It's a good idea so that those supporters have the chance to question their doubts and the team directly clear the issue. Probably they noted this concern and well, hope they have a positive response about it.
Hopefully once the team can have live vedios all the clarifications and inquiries can be assisted and can be directly cleared. Well I am very confident that everything will be done  nicely and successful.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:00:17 AM

hello sir what is the price of 1 iceChain token Huh
There is no clear information for the price of 1 icechain token since it is not listed on any exchange around the world. Just be patient.

ICO RATE is 1 ETH = 16 700 ICH, therefore 1 ETH divived by 16 700 ICH  equals 0.00005988023 ETH for each ICH.
You can use this formula to know the price of any token if you know ICO RATE
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:15:56 AM

little confuse about this one,,
i read the roadmap ,, and this project already do a private sale in september 2018 right ?
and in october is the time for token distribution depends on the roadmap
anyway how many funds collected during the private sale period ?,, and is now the token already distributed to the private sale investors ?
and how much the price of each token ?
thank you

Hello,

Private sale was indeed completed in September, we have collected 17778 ETH from private investors in Macao. Tokens will be locked for 24 months (Private sale, Team) and gradually released to the investors. Private sale rate was 1 ETH = 22500 ICH.

Regards

IceChain Team
Wow, what a kind of a great eth amount raised from the private investors in Macao country. But what do you do after you get the eth, sell it away and dump the price of eth?

nice amount of ethereum collected during the private sale,,
but, is this project already reach the soft cap or even the hard cap with 17778 Eth in private sale ?
thanks
This is a very good sale. I do not often meet projects that collect such symmas on token sales. You are great!
but I did not understand, the sales still work? And this amount that was collected, is it soft or hard cap? I hope the administrators will answer my question.

Amount collected (17778 ETH) was a hardcap for private sale. Hardcap for upcoming public sale is 11976 ETH. Read some more info here: https://steemit.com/ico/@icechain/icechain-kyc-lottery-and-ico

Goodjob on achieving the minimum soft cap of the ICO sale, that's pretty big amount of capital now to continue this project further more.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:23:22 AM

Project seems interesting. May I know what will the minimum purchase to be able to get tokens. And What is the discount as of now?

I'm guessing the cheapest price would obviously be the private buyers rates which they will definitely not publish openly and it'll have a vesting period

That's I saw the updates from the admin that they already collected the soft cap minimum for the ICO sale stage 1, For now the next will be the hard cap sale.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:44:48 AM

Well, the project is quite good But, Their is no link about the team profile like for example LinkedIn or any social media that they are really the team behind IceChain. I will return again to this topic after they updated their ANN link.

Really? This is one of the factor that shouldn't be missing because team profile is very important for those people who seek more information about the project.

That's what I also observed after going to the site of ICEchain, why no link for the team profiles? I think this is mandatory if you are launching an ICO or project.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:22:15 AM

Well, the project is quite good But, Their is no link about the team profile like for example LinkedIn or any social media that they are really the team behind IceChain. I will return again to this topic after they updated their ANN link.

Really? This is one of the factor that shouldn't be missing because team profile is very important for those people who seek more information about the project.

That's what I also observed after going to the site of ICEchain, why no link for the team profiles? I think this is mandatory if you are launching an ICO or project.
Same here. I found no project team profile. I was hoping they will be able to read this and come to take actions. The team IceChain should be aware that they don't have that necessary information which lacks as a part of the project for them to keep gaining the trust of the crypto people.
gobisirom

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:29:48 AM

Same here. I found no project team profile. I was hoping they will be able to read this and come to take actions. The team IceChain should be aware that they don't have that necessary information which lacks as a part of the project for them to keep gaining the trust of the crypto people.
maybe they forgot to enter their team data, patiently maybe the next few days they will improve everything, we better just wait, think positive
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:06:10 AM

a very good project and there are restrictions on participants who can join this project. only 50,000 participants can participate in this project. at a glance I read it.
if there is something wrong please correct it.
I'm really sure if they really need that 50000 participants to make an audience to the project so the community of the won't be filled just with the investor.
yes and for attract inveators and make participant nees to do promotion. promotion is the easy way to get towards the investor.

icechain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

Thank you for reaching out! Indeed, linkedin links were not updated, we will correct this ASAP. In the meantime, feel free to browse our website icechain.io, where linkedin profiles for each team member are available.
icechain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:53:17 AM

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

a very good project and there are restrictions on participants who can join this project. only 50,000 participants can participate in this project. at a glance I read it.
I'm really sure if they really need that 50000 participants to make an audience to the project so the community of the won't be filled just with the investor.
yes and for attract inveators and make participant nees to do promotion. promotion is the easy way to get towards the investor.
Not just promotions that leads to attract more investors but the team also need to do some bonuses and discounts on their token sales. As we know, that there are a lot of people have potential to be a legit investors in cryptos and they want to have this especially in this kind of situation in the market.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

Not just promotions that leads to attract more investors but the team also need to do some bonuses and discounts on their token sales. As we know, that there are a lot of people have potential to be a legit investors in cryptos and they want to have this especially in this kind of situation in the market.
Well, there are a lot of things to be considered in attracting investors in a certain project. But I think the best thing is all the people behind this project should be able to balance it, whatever strategies they are going to be used. And it is also important that they are really equip with the knowledge and skills on how to run smoothly the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

Well, there are a lot of things to be considered in attracting investors in a certain project. But I think the best thing is all the people behind this project should be able to balance it, whatever strategies they are going to be used. And it is also important that they are really equip with the knowledge and skills on how to run smoothly the project.

You're right that they should really equip with knowledge and skills. This is I think an SOP when creating a project to be able to be more competent and innovative. Especially this platform seems to be much more complicated because it is likely have an advanced feature.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

Thank you for reaching out! Indeed, linkedin links were not updated, we will correct this ASAP. In the meantime, feel free to browse our website icechain.io, where linkedin profiles for each team member are available.

Thanks for the attention so that issue will be closed which those who want to search more about the linkedin profile can have the opportunity to discover more about them.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

A kind of interesting project. Just look on their website, you have just faced such amazing logo made by IceChain project! I'm pretty sure they was serious about it.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

Is it true that this token is only distributed free, and only has 5 million tokens in the total supply? I see no rating from icobench or icotrack on this project, if there is information about it please let me know
Where you got that information? There is no official information regarding the token is distributed free and let it flowing in the blockchain.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

I agree to you, they need to balance the developments, marketing, advertising and promotions of this project. But I think the thing that will make the project successful is making more partnerships and exchange listings.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:48:32 PM

A kind of interesting project. Just look on their website, you have just faced such amazing logo made by IceChain project! I'm pretty sure they was serious about it.

Well, we cannot really measure how serious the project is just by looking on their website and their logo. This project must prove to all investors and future investors that investing in this project is really worth it.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

Yeah you are right buddy. There are alot of things to be considered upon attracting all the investors and supporters in the crypto market. They are very busy so you need to make sure that your presentation is well presented so that they will able to increase the number of people. The most important is they can send the public the true and real intention and concepts of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: