Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87888 times)
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:13:09 PM

When can we expect new project and platform updates? Because from the very beginning, there is very little news from the distributors.

The team are active from updating there websites first and upcoming ICO sale will be priority from the team. If you want to learn more about this project kindly join their telegram group chat.
Joining their telegram group chat is absolutely a great way to interact with the team and also interact with the supporters.
The admins on their telegram are quite active though there arent many discussion happening between other members of their telegram group.
They are connected with various social channels so other participants may be prioritizing to contact them in another way, as there is no necessity to contact only through telegram. It is all just we need the answer when we have some questions.
Any user chooses the most convenient place for communication. For me, for example, Telegram is more convenient to use, other social networks are not interesting to me.
That is why projects are getting a lot of pages in social networks. Since not everyone can see the group, such as Facebook or Twitter, many are not on these social networks.
Well, how much I pay attention to the pages of projects in social networks, basically there is placed some information or news about the project. And communication between the team and supporters takes place here on the forum or in the Telegram channel.
Indeed, it is needed for both team and people who really take care about Icechain. Hope they can keep this situation.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:00:06 PM

I have joined the telegram group of IceChain project and I'm very impressed by the numbers of the people there. The team have been able to gathered 30k and plus members. This is something to consider as a big achievements for the team since it is not easy to do this.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:51:05 PM

I have joined the telegram group of IceChain project and I'm very impressed by the numbers of the people there. The team have been able to gathered 30k and plus members. This is something to consider as a big achievements for the team since it is not easy to do this.
Nothing to astonish for the small activity, if we notice IceChain is constantly maintaining active involvement through their immediate response for all the questions, ultimately investors are getting valued so the trust is leading to a demand and positive participation.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:08:42 PM

The name of the project is very consonant and similar to other projects. Is it really impossible to come up with a more original name?
Yeah the name can be common but look through the project,the project is very innovative & the team is hard working & managing the project very well.so look from the different angle
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:14:54 PM

The name of the project is very consonant and similar to other projects. Is it really impossible to come up with a more original name?
IceChain doesn't strike any similarities here i think they are good to go and considering their shards and double chain technologies i think is just an ok name to use but personally i think it sound less fancy than the project but is not that bad

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

Yeah the name can be common but look through the project,the project is very innovative & the team is hard working & managing the project very well.so look from the different angle
IceChain is gaining more support as they are ascertained with Scalable blockchain they are gaining more potential investors, it is all the constant strong hard work and efficiency of the team behind who are working with new technologies to bring more unique changes for the platform.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

IceChain doesn't strike any similarities here i think they are good to go and considering their shards and double chain technologies i think is just an ok name to use but personally i think it sound less fancy than the project but is not that bad
In terms of name, it can be change as the team get think of a more unique ways of a name of a project but for now, they should focus more on developing the project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:01:47 PM

I think the name doesn't matter for now because it can be change as it grows and developed. But for now the team should focus on achieving success of the project through finding ways to make it more usable and attractive to gain more supporters and investors. They should also focus on different ideas to make the project more develop.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

I think the name doesn't matter for now because it can be change as it grows and developed. But for now the team should focus on achieving success of the project through finding ways to make it more usable and attractive to gain more supporters and investors. They should also focus on different ideas to make the project more develop.
As we are with crypto business there is no Tax levied on the title, you may think in an entrepreneur auditing aspect and here it is all the project owner or the founders decision making with a unique thought process.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

This proves the standards of the project as they gain more followers at the same time there was active discussions that is making us understand more about the project dealing with all the new updates and activities how the developers are engaged in building a new infrastructure to meet the criteria and plan.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:37:04 PM

In terms of name, it can be change as the team get think of a more unique ways of a name of a project but for now, they should focus more on developing the project.
Brand is important to building awareness. When do business, at here, raising funds, people will know what is IceChain, what they will do, what do they for.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

What does "double chain" and how exactly this technology mean it will be realised? Similar was in some other coins if yes, write that where it practiced?

The right term is for this technology is Layer 2 blockchain or off-chain, you can google it you want details, it's basically a solution for Scalability by having base-layer like Ethereum and build protocols on top of it, a second layer that allows off-chain to connect with base-layer.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 02:52:30 AM

what do u mean by original name? and also name is not fact. fact ia what will it can do in future. how it get successfull or thw team works.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:13:11 AM

what do u mean by original name? and also name is not fact. fact ia what will it can do in future. how it get successfull or thw team works.
Agree with you buddy Momoamzad. And for me, it is not that the name of the project is not original, in fact this project has its own unique to be recognize. What is more important is that the project can make a huge positive impact in the crypto currency commmunity and can bring more opportunities to us crypto people that would benefit an end to end which is both the entire Icechain project and its community.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:14:45 AM

This is possible that some projects have thesame names but it doesn't mean anything, Its a replica of the other one. they don't have similarities like for example is the team's profile.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:21:13 AM

Agree with you buddy Momoamzad. And for me, it is not that the name of the project is not original, in fact this project has its own unique to be recognize. What is more important is that the project can make a huge positive impact in the crypto currency commmunity and can bring more opportunities to us crypto people that would benefit an end to end which is both the entire Icechain project and its community.
It doesn't mean how the project come up with the name, I guess the things they should focus of how the project brings good atmosphere to the investors and how they are going to make unique to other project.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 03:23:45 AM

Are the team planning to launch other promotional stuff like campaigns, airdrop giveaways to those early and whitelist investors?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:34:40 AM

I have visited and read some information on the site and saw that investors need KYC to be able to join the ICO sale? Is that little strict?

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:22:58 AM

I have visited and read some information on the site and saw that investors need KYC to be able to join the ICO sale? Is that little strict?

KYC is a must nowadays for ICO to avoid any legal problems in the future. Otherwise they won't be able to expand to countries that bans participation in ICO for non licensed investors.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:59:08 AM

KYC is a must nowadays for ICO to avoid any legal problems in the future. Otherwise they won't be able to expand to countries that bans participation in ICO for non licensed investors.

Yeah, most of the new icos now are requiring investors to finish kyc, this is needed to avoid future complications to some countries rules and regulations. But no once if force to go kyc, if you don't want to do it then leave it.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: