Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:15:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87887 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:08:01 PM

Your telegram is steadily growing and now it has 30k members. Is there some openings for additional telegram moderators?

That's a huge amount of members. Imagine 30k and if at least half of them are supporting the project and I think they can have the higher chance to achieve their goals.
Is this for real? If this is true this truly an amazing number. 30k is very many compare to other projects supporters. This only means that the project is doing very well and right. This updates can boost the energy of some investors and supporters credits to those who works  hard for the project success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

The functionality of the IceChain is highly incredible as we can observe their technology offers two types for every block found in a chain. Current ledger and the confirmation that is required to approve the transactions from within the ledger.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

Your telegram is steadily growing and now it has 30k members. Is there some openings for additional telegram moderators?
Wow, its many as expected. Thirty thousands members is quite amazing and unexpected. This shows how effective the marketing strategies to gain and attract more supporters and investors. Hopefully they will continue this number for a sure project success in the future.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:37:05 PM

That's a huge amount of members. Imagine 30k and if at least half of them are supporting the project and I think they can have the higher chance to achieve their goals.
I don't know that is true or wrong but if it is true thats a huge amount.if they can impressed this amount of people,half of them can support the project 
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:40:37 PM

So the first stage of Icechain ICO is around 1 week more right? I really want know the exact time of it.
Yes around 1 week they have to finish the first stage of Ico.if you want to join,then join now.it is a good opportunity for anyone
Why I am not seeing any advertisement regarding their ico bud? Seems they are so silent in social media sites and also in youtube.
Agree with you. I know that this project is very active but for now they are moving slowly and there is no new update of announcements as of the moment. And moreover, just like some other people here, I am visiting the websites of the project though no ICO updates. Let's just wait patiently. IceChain will surely provide us the updates as soon as they manage to settle their important matters for sure.
Right, it is very important factor also the activeness of the team.Since, followers and supporters can monitor closely the updates of the project. But, I think also they are just quite busy at this time, for sure they will update and despite of that I will certainly support this project.
Of course, developers are waiting for support from their supporters, but they should understand that supporters are also waiting for news from the team. We need to know what the development team is currently working on.

If you really want to know the current progress of the platform, better to visit the site because on their you may find the answer of your questions. Also, they have the telegram wherein you can directly get answers from the incharge.

Well, I think the ann thread must be updated too. So everytime we like to see more updates we are required to check their websites or other social channels? why not update the ann thread regularly? Besides it's their ann thread so it must be updated regularly to see that the team is doing something good about this project.
The first priority should be their website where huge traffic focus it as a base priority to validate and understand the complete information about the project however even on other platforms they should allocate or address the managers to update all the information.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

So the first stage of Icechain ICO is around 1 week more right? I really want know the exact time of it.
Yes around 1 week they have to finish the first stage of Ico.if you want to join,then join now.it is a good opportunity for anyone
Why I am not seeing any advertisement regarding their ico bud? Seems they are so silent in social media sites and also in youtube.
Agree with you. I know that this project is very active but for now they are moving slowly and there is no new update of announcements as of the moment. And moreover, just like some other people here, I am visiting the websites of the project though no ICO updates. Let's just wait patiently. IceChain will surely provide us the updates as soon as they manage to settle their important matters for sure.
Right, it is very important factor also the activeness of the team.Since, followers and supporters can monitor closely the updates of the project. But, I think also they are just quite busy at this time, for sure they will update and despite of that I will certainly support this project.
Of course, developers are waiting for support from their supporters, but they should understand that supporters are also waiting for news from the team. We need to know what the development team is currently working on.
As a supporter we indeed some updates about the project for us to have something to share on our social media like facebook or twitter. Else it would be repetitive.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

As a supporter we indeed some updates about the project for us to have something to share on our social media like facebook or twitter. Else it would be repetitive.
Yes, supporters are a good means to spread advertisements about a project. But this requires more fresh news from the development team.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:37:07 PM

Yes, supporters are a good means to spread advertisements about a project. But this requires more fresh news from the development team.
If there was active announcements that will allow supporters to successfully share the information on various platforms and reach out to various participants and it is all a channel of advertising through a channel of communication.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

I don't know that is true or wrong but if it is true thats a huge amount.if they can impressed this amount of people,half of them can support the project 
I have joined their telegram chat and it's true that they have managed to gathered 30k and plus people. It is quietly impress as the team have made this possible. If all this people will participate in ICO, I'm sure they can be able to reached the desired amount needed for the project.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:06:37 PM

Something a weak project in my opinion, the team is very small and not experienced in my opinion, the site is also cheap = (
This is your personal opinion. Many people write that they like the project, but in reality the project cannot everyone likes everyone’s different views on projects.
project looks good. I don't think the team work is poor. they are working hard to make the project worthfull for us
 you can see their website for more info

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:23:26 PM

For the project of such scale this really very large number of subscribers. I think is where to grow as many subscribers are not. I think to reach 100k will not be a problem.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:19:08 PM

For the project of such scale this really very large number of subscribers. I think is where to grow as many subscribers are not. I think to reach 100k will not be a problem.
100k wow well i will be waiting to see that i just hope the devs keep up the good work so that the subscribers will keep going up but the way i see this i think is going to be the project roadmap and achievements that can guarantee that

Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:30:55 PM

There is also truth that you say talking about this project which can be said to be great indeed to reach 100k I don't think that would be a problem and it only takes time to reach 100k

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

Upon hearing about it, it makes me conclude that the project is really good. Imagine having that large amount of people who are joining the telegram simply says all. Knowing about it will surely makes people find it interested.  With that it will make the number of joiners continue to grow.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:47:39 PM

Upon hearing about it, it makes me conclude that the project is really good. Imagine having that large amount of people who are joining the telegram simply says all. Knowing about it will surely makes people find it interested.  With that it will make the number of joiners continue to grow.

Well, I think it is fairly obvious that many of those 30k are simply bots. And after reading the past few pages, it seems a few might be here also on this thread. I mean, how many times can you requote and make the same non-sense rambling comments? - like about telegram subscribers without batting an eye?

Regardless of fake users/bots, there are quite a few real and active users on the main telegram channel so I wouldn't be too concerned with total numbers. Those tend to be easily manipulated.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:00:21 PM

I heard a rumor going around that the ICO has reached hardcap?
Is this correct? I thought it was private sales right now and we are waiting for the ICO to launch in a few days?  
Will there be an ICO?
This is only rumor. ICO will be from 16 till 21 November.  
CEO Daniel Ling will be speaking at https://blockchainsummithongkong.com  on 27th-28th of February 2019.
https://twitter.com/theicechain/status/1060108374333968386
The ico sales will only last for 6 days only, do you think the project will gather enough profit there to support the developments? Anyway, good to here that the ceo will be attending the summit in february 2019.
I think they have a good presale and maybe it prompt this decision and i dont see why they wont have enough sell based on their features i think active devs and more updates will provide more boost to their ico
Yup as I know the presale from the project have been raised bigger than the expected amount because of the big discount in the past I guess.
Do you mean tokens discounts? How much I observe the project, I did not see that there were discounts on tokens. Maybe they were before I saw this project?
Most projects have a specific special offers in the start of the sale to boost the sales.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:42:43 PM

Could you guide on where i can see the number of people that already subscribe and participated on the project so that I may be able to share it to my friends.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:59:56 PM

The ICO raised is exceeds more than its hard cap to 17K ETH? Wow that's kinda big, right? Is this real or not?

Not sure of that, I will recheck the numbers that they gave through telegram, may just a mistake in those number since it only wrote by admin there on chat. I didn't be attention to different between the public hard cap and the number of token sold during private sell.

I recheck, I think the public sale hard cap ( 11976 ETH ) set for 20% of total supply that will be available for sale in upcoming crowd sale. The other 17k ETH that has been raised already from private sale is not a part of that hard cap. This is the only that makes sense otherwise, the numbers provided on Telegram are wrong.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:22:33 AM

Could you guide on where i can see the number of people that already subscribe and participated on the project so that I may be able to share it to my friends.
If the number of subscribers to the telegram community of the IceChain is really true then that would be really great for the project. Having a large community members will make a good effect for the project so if this is just true and no false saying then that would bring more opportunities and chances to the project. But the number is truly seems too large to take. I will check it later and inform you guys here.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

Something a weak project in my opinion, the team is very small and not experienced in my opinion, the site is also cheap = (
This is your personal opinion. Many people write that they like the project, but in reality the project cannot everyone likes everyone’s different views on projects.
project looks good. I don't think the team work is poor. they are working hard to make the project worthfull for us
 you can see their website for more info

How are you so sure that they are really working hard? I don't really feel the effect of this project with their current social media status and also regarding the updates here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: