Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:47:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87881 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:02:33 AM

project looks good. I don't think the team work is poor. they are working hard to make the project worthfull for us
 you can see their website for more info
Im pretty sure they can hold the project for more longer since they are very happy to manage the project especially the developer and the advisors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:08:29 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Its been an amazing week for IceChain community: over 30k in telegram and over 11k in Twitter!
As we are in our final stage of KYC (KYC is closing in 48 hours), for anyone still wishing to register, here is the link: https://icechain.typeform.com/to/w3OnhO

Congrats admin. For sure this numbers will help the project become more popular here in crypto world and possibly attract even more people to support it until the end. Hopefully, you can be able to fulfill and achieved the goals of the project so that all efforts from the people will be worthy.

Why is KYC closing down? Did the team already reach the minimum participants? Are those on the whitelisted?

Its based on the ico stage. 1 week before the ico is the time where you can do KYC in the website so you can immediately invest on their private sales.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:06:11 AM

Something a weak project in my opinion, the team is very small and not experienced in my opinion, the site is also cheap = (
This is your personal opinion. Many people write that they like the project, but in reality the project cannot everyone likes everyone’s different views on projects.
project looks good. I don't think the team work is poor. they are working hard to make the project worthfull for us

It's less about the teamwork being poor and more about them looking pretty unprofessional overall. That's the bigger issue at play, and that's all
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Its been an amazing week for IceChain community: over 30k in telegram and over 11k in Twitter!
As we are in our final stage of KYC (KYC is closing in 48 hours), for anyone still wishing to register, here is the link: https://icechain.typeform.com/to/w3OnhO

Congrats admin. For sure this numbers will help the project become more popular here in crypto world and possibly attract even more people to support it until the end. Hopefully, you can be able to fulfill and achieved the goals of the project so that all efforts from the people will be worthy.

Why is KYC closing down? Did the team already reach the minimum participants? Are those on the whitelisted?

Its based on the ico stage. 1 week before the ico is the time where you can do KYC in the website so you can immediately invest on their private sales.

Uhhh yet another step just to pay them money. Most of these ICO devs aren't gonna pay taxes or anything then why try to beg for our data?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

Your telegram is steadily growing and now it has 30k members. Is there some openings for additional telegram moderators?

That's a huge amount of members. Imagine 30k and if at least half of them are supporting the project and I think they can have the higher chance to achieve their goals.
For the project of such scale this really very large number of subscribers. I think is where to grow as many subscribers are not. I think to reach 100k will not be a problem.
There is also truth that you say talking about this project which can be said to be great indeed to reach 100k I don't think that would be a problem and it only takes time to reach 100k

100K and what will be the percentage of the  active members like on telegram groups? I think only 20- 30% are everyday discussing.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:29:35 AM

Your telegram is steadily growing and now it has 30k members. Is there some openings for additional telegram moderators?

That's a huge amount of members. Imagine 30k and if at least half of them are supporting the project and I think they can have the higher chance to achieve their goals.
For the project of such scale this really very large number of subscribers. I think is where to grow as many subscribers are not. I think to reach 100k will not be a problem.
There is also truth that you say talking about this project which can be said to be great indeed to reach 100k I don't think that would be a problem and it only takes time to reach 100k

100K and what will be the percentage of the  active members like on telegram groups? I think only 20- 30% are everyday discussing.
It's not all that talking about active members in the telegram group but I don't think it's a big problem so we don't need to worry

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:40:00 AM

Im pretty sure they can hold the project for more longer since they are very happy to manage the project especially the developer and the advisors.

Yes they can now, Because reaching the minimum cap rapidly in the ICO sale means, They have a lot of supporters.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

I think this only a prediction for the group? right?  If they have achieved such like this then, Surely 100% they can reach their minimum hard cap.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:00:12 AM

Yes they can now, Because reaching the minimum cap rapidly in the ICO sale means, They have a lot of supporters.
Indeed, they are much more motivated and inspired now I think since they know that there a lot of people behind them in which will give them strengths to work even harder. Even if it takes more time I know that they can manage it and bring this project into success.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:56:58 AM

Indeed, they are much more motivated and inspired now I think since they know that there a lot of people behind them in which will give them strengths to work even harder. Even if it takes more time I know that they can manage it and bring this project into success.

With this current market status reaching soft cap is really hard, it needs more work to do, more features to encourage other investors to participate and support the project continuously.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:03:49 PM

Something a weak project in my opinion, the team is very small and not experienced in my opinion, the site is also cheap = (
This is your personal opinion. Many people write that they like the project, but in reality the project cannot everyone likes everyone’s different views on projects.

I agree, the project is following their road map on time and seen some good developments already made by them. But I think it still need more work and more improvements so that investors will keep supporting the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

The team can manage and handle the every situation they are facing right now if they are absolutely skillful and all of them have expertise in their field. I think the persons involve in this project possessed that.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:26:03 PM

I agree, the project is following their road map on time and seen some good developments already made by them. But I think it still need more work and more improvements so that investors will keep supporting the project.
Of course, to get successful, they need to working more and improve IceChain for suitable to trending at blockchain technology.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

I heard a rumor going around that the ICO has reached hardcap?

Is this correct? I thought it was private sales right now and we are waiting for the ICO to launch in a few days?  

Will there be an ICO?

This is only rumor. ICO will be from 16 till 21 November.  

CEO Daniel Ling will be speaking at https://blockchainsummithongkong.com  on 27th-28th of February 2019.

https://twitter.com/theicechain/status/1060108374333968386

The ico sales will only last for 6 days only, do you think the project will gather enough profit there to support the developments? Anyway, good to here that the ceo will be attending the summit in february 2019.
I don’t even know if the team will be able to collect all the necessary amount for the further development of the project in just 6 days. Of course, the developers thought of everything, but I'm a little concerned about such a short Ico.
For 6 days, I think that it’s not realistic, although I have seen projects that collected amounts for the first 3 days of launching token sales.
That's right, what you say is that if it only takes 6 days to develop a project, obviously it won't be enough, but apart from that, it's better to leave it to the team that understands better
I think this is a part of their ICO, no project have ICO times which short like our project, sure.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:10:08 PM

With this current market status reaching soft cap is really hard, it needs more work to do, more features to encourage other investors to participate and support the project continuously.

As of the moment, we can see a sudden drop of almost cryptose which I think investors probably are in doubt to make an investment right now. Reaching the target is a very hard task which it requires a lot of effort to make sure they get the attention of the crypto community.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

Actually you have a point is quite a doomed times in the crypto market community nowadays. Even though its hard but I am confident that everything happened for a reason and might we can't understand it right a way but in due time everything is will be in good situation.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

As of the moment, we can see a sudden drop of almost cryptose which I think investors probably are in doubt to make an investment right now. Reaching the target is a very hard task which it requires a lot of effort to make sure they get the attention of the crypto community.

What non-sense are you bots talking about?

IceChain already reached softcap... How is it that 5 people re-quote the same garbage and make the same non-sensical comments?

Why don't the same users on this thread quote my comment right here... and explain to me this non-sense you keep talking about and how you 5 can be so incredibly blind?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

It really matter about trust and a concrete decision, because we dont know the future status of the market and it is so risky yet it is also a big opportunity if ever it goes back to normal or even better.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

Yes you are right the all market is red now due to deep of btc price but if you see the current situation then btc price is again go to up so i think this is the best period for all investors to invest in this project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:35:43 PM

I would would like to become a moderator too. In such project I think there will be empty seats and 30k users it is not a limit, in the future even more people will join.
The team is looking for a moderator in the group telegrams? 30 thousand people in a group is a good indicator that the team is working perfectly on the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: