Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87891 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:21:49 AM

I recently visited the telegram group and amazed that the group has already more than 30k plus members! Congrats!

Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:28:34 AM

Main sale is commencing today. Scalability is very important now.  I hope that Ike Khain will be able to collect the necessary amount - and at an accelerated pace to develop a project.

Hopefully the first week of the sale will be a success, I think they have lots of supporters ready to invest?
This is going to be exciting to be looking forward into. The first week of the sale is very important to come into positive outcome. Let's see what will happen to the IceChain token sale. I guess more people out here are waiting for this and also ready to make investments.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:14:23 AM

I recently visited the telegram group and amazed that the group has already more than 30k plus members! Congrats!

Thats the effect of the airdrop that they launched, I am wondering why they really need a lottery, it seems like it is just a marketing strategy used by an ICO before but in the end the project is gone saying they had legal issues. I hope it is not going to happen to Icechain. 
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

Main sale is commencing today. Scalability is very important now.  I hope that Ike Khain will be able to collect the necessary amount - and at an accelerated pace to develop a project.

Hopefully the first week of the sale will be a success, I think they have lots of supporters ready to invest?
This is going to be exciting to be looking forward into. The first week of the sale is very important to come into positive outcome. Let's see what will happen to the IceChain token sale. I guess more people out here are waiting for this and also ready to make investments.
What is certain is that everyone hopes that the sales can be as expected so it is better for us to continue to monitor the sales of this IceChain token and that will certainly be interesting

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:52:08 AM

At the moment, a very difficult situation in the market. Almost all coins fell by more than 10%. And what will happen next is not clear. Who what thinks about this.
I think the team first should plan what to do in this situation.every token is already failing to maintain in this situation.so i want to know if they have any plan?
I think that as this situation is across almost all coins and projects, the losses will be self adjustable.

I mean duh it's gonna be an issue across the board, BTC dropped really hard which pulled down ETH to which pretty much every ICO these days is linked
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:53:55 AM

At the moment, a very difficult situation in the market. Almost all coins fell by more than 10%. And what will happen next is not clear. Who what thinks about this.
I think the team first should plan what to do in this situation.every token is already failing to maintain in this situation.so i want to know if they have any plan?
Well. I think they dont have any plan but let me see in the next time if the project have improved moreover and it seems like they were having so many plans.

There's literally nothing they can do even if they say they will unless they start contacting a bunch of pump and dump groups to mess with there token
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

They can't do shit, unless you're a whale with 1000s of BTC you can't do shit ATM apart from sit and watch as the entire game plays out for the BCH scene
I think it is not necessary to have a lot of money. If someone has 1000 bitcoins, then they can manipulate the market, and this is not good!
Well, it will appear at some small market, bro. 1000 BTC is no so much to affect at big market. If some project hae enough strong to live, 1000 BTC will bring more cap for this project only.
It affects everyone in different ways and it is not possible to say for sure. Therefore, I think that all the same time will show when the project will be on its feet, so to speak, when it will recommend itself in society.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:53:09 PM

They can't do shit, unless you're a whale with 1000s of BTC you can't do shit ATM apart from sit and watch as the entire game plays out for the BCH scene
I think it is not necessary to have a lot of money. If someone has 1000 bitcoins, then they can manipulate the market, and this is not good!
Well, it will appear at some small market, bro. 1000 BTC is no so much to affect at big market. If some project hae enough strong to live, 1000 BTC will bring more cap for this project only.
Whales in my own opinion has the capability of manipulating thr market since the have all the funds needed to control the trend of market.
Anything can happen. Whales are as I understand people who have just an insane amount of tokens or other coins with a high value. If they can manipulate the market, then why is the bitcoin price still not reaching $ 20,000?
connecoin

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:51:31 PM

Only 5 days to go before the ICO will end. And I have learned that the team still need 11976 eth inorder to reach the hard cap. If they can't be able to achieve it, does the team have plans to extend it or they will proceed to their next plan which is to make the platform better?
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:05:20 PM

Only 5 days to go before the ICO will end. And I have learned that the team still need 11976 eth inorder to reach the hard cap. If they can't be able to achieve it, does the team have plans to extend it or they will proceed to their next plan which is to make the platform better?
Nope, I don't think the team gonna extend the ICO since they have reached the softcap and it is enough to develop the project even if its not getting hardcap.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:11:06 PM

Nope, I don't think the team gonna extend the ICO since they have reached the softcap and it is enough to develop the project even if its not getting hardcap.

https://twitter.com/theicechain/status/1058771733656805376

Agreed they already raised decent amount is private sale round so that there is big chance they won't extend ongoing ICO. I think so they have enough resources to develop this platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

Agreed they already raised decent amount is private sale round so that there is big chance they won't extend ongoing ICO. I think so they have enough resources to develop this platform.
Yes, indeed. Moreover, they have so many investors which ready to serve their money to them because they are trusting the team and also the company.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:11:19 PM

Whales in my own opinion has the capability of manipulating thr market since the have all the funds needed to control the trend of market.
Anything can happen. Whales are as I understand people who have just an insane amount of tokens or other coins with a high value. If they can manipulate the market, then why is the bitcoin price still not reaching $ 20,000?

Well Watson... Manipulation tends to be a 2way street, You know, Bulls and Bears...
Some may want to pump, others may want to short and crush the prices for the party later on. 

BTC should have never went to $20k. That was due to the ignorant massive FOMO after bitcoin rallied 2000% in 2years...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:55:35 PM

Yes, indeed. Moreover, they have so many investors which ready to serve their money to them because they are trusting the team and also the company.
This is how should the people see the project. The project is nice and with the additional information and updates everything  will be fine. The trust should be the first thing they need to established and everything will come together.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

If 5 days to go before the scheduled end this is quite a closer end. The team needs to make sure that before the ICO will end they already fix the issues and already have the plans after the ICO results. What ever the outcome or results with the project activities hopefully the project can deal with it and success will still be possible.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

If 5 days to go before the scheduled end this is quite a closer end. The team needs to make sure that before the ICO will end they already fix the issues and already have the plans after the ICO results. What ever the outcome or results with the project activities hopefully the project can deal with it and success will still be possible.
I would like the team to tell all supporters about their plans for the future development of the project after the end of sales. Many people are waiting for this news.
icechain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

IceChain is preparing to take part in blockchain summit(Hong Kong) on 27th-28th of February 2019. Development is ongoing and next important milestone is testnet (January 2019). We are planning to hire and extend our team, will be announced. As we have already completed private sale, we are sound in terms of project financing, so watch this space we will make some noise very soon! Thank you for your support!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

I think that such sum cannot be gained as it is too big. No ways will help developers of it to reach. But at least a part will manage to be collected after all.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:59:35 PM

✅IceChain ICO is now live! Verified investors can enjoy a guaranteed cap of 10 ETH each (first 24 hours). Anyone one who has NOT completed KYC can still invest for the remaining 1978 ETH/number of unverified investors. ICO is closing in just 5 days (21.11.2018 at 20:00 UTC)✅
Why the ico is for five days?as ICO is always a lengthy procedure.so do you plan to start ICO in parts or you have a better plan during Ico that you make this project for less days
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:46:10 PM

I think that such sum cannot be gained as it is too big. No ways will help developers of it to reach. But at least a part will manage to be collected after all.
They might have various private investors so they are reaching the targets too fast or there should be some another plan how the timeline is just for few days and how they can reach their goal ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: