Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:12:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87881 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:46:10 PM

Only 5 days to go before the ICO will end. And I have learned that the team still need 11976 eth inorder to reach the hard cap. If they can't be able to achieve it, does the team have plans to extend it or they will proceed to their next plan which is to make the platform better?
It seems to me that in 5 days it’s just not realistic to find almost 12,000 people. Most projects develop advertising very strongly in order to be noticed by users.
As all the cryptocurrencies are falling down,people will think twice to invest in any project.so i think team should think about better plan or extended the ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:30:02 PM

They said that they have big investors backing this project and ready to buy all tokens and that's why there is only 20% of total supply for public sale. So I think there are a big investors behind the sense who brought a big percentage for some privileges and good discount.
I'm not sure but 20% for public sale is a normal amount for an ICO while there is a big percentage in the private sales, it served for a bigger investors which hold the coins or tokens for so many years.
And where you took information that this project collected private investments? If it is valid the truth, then 20% of the basic collecting are excellent result.

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:10:22 PM

Only 5 days to go before the ICO will end. And I have learned that the team still need 11976 eth inorder to reach the hard cap. If they can't be able to achieve it, does the team have plans to extend it or they will proceed to their next plan which is to make the platform better?
It seems to me that in 5 days it’s just not realistic to find almost 12,000 people. Most projects develop advertising very strongly in order to be noticed by users.

That data seems to be hard to achieved because Crypto seems to face very hard time to find a way to increased its value. Such occasion probably make investors have doubts to invest for the meantime.
Yes,times like these are rare but when this happens the investments are stagnates for a while.
NPG331525

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

They said that they have big investors backing this project and ready to buy all tokens and that's why there is only 20% of total supply for public sale. So I think there are a big investors behind the sense who brought a big percentage for some privileges and good discount.
I'm not sure but 20% for public sale is a normal amount for an ICO while there is a big percentage in the private sales, it served for a bigger investors which hold the coins or tokens for so many years.
And where you took information that this project collected private investments? If it is valid the truth, then 20% of the basic collecting are excellent result.
That's what the developers said on the telegram channel, that they have collected more than 10K eth in private sales. and hopefully the results of this ICO will be in line with the target, seeing that the market conditions are very stagnant and even tend to downtrend. Hopefully Icechain can bring satisfying results.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

That's what the developers said on the telegram channel, that they have collected more than 10K eth in private sales. and hopefully the results of this ICO will be in line with the target, seeing that the market conditions are very stagnant and even tend to downtrend. Hopefully Icechain can bring satisfying results.
I agree. It was written in the telegram chat before that they have raised a big amounts of eth from the investors in their private sales. And also I learned from there that they will give information about the funds that they have collected in the current ICO.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

As all the cryptocurrencies are falling down,people will think twice to invest in any project.so i think team should think about better plan or extended the ICO
Extending the ico and more focusing on development activities lead a right sign with the project as per the econony situation so there will be a scope to win.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

Extending the ico and more focusing on development activities lead a right sign with the project as per the econony situation so there will be a scope to win.
A very unstable market situation really makes you think before investing in any project. I am a little concerned that the cryptocurrency began to depreciate so much.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:35:21 PM

If they are meeting the expected metrics which is priority one then they have a strong way in reaching their target significantly they require more support from various participants more to advertise share and support the project.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:47:03 PM

There was more trust attachment at telegram channel of icechain through a proper communication with value for every query that is letting investors realize strong zeal of the project and team so there was more positive response.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

There was more trust attachment at telegram channel of icechain through a proper communication with value for every query that is letting investors realize strong zeal of the project and team so there was more positive response.
I agree with you, this is true, many people show more interest in the project, if in the Telegram channel of the project the team is very active in communicating with its supporters and investors.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

Correct! Proper and active communication will much appreciated by the investors and supporters because it is one way to know all the answer of their queries and most especially they can be able to know the latest updates that the team do. Hoping they will continue to do it as they passing different level of their plan as they go through or passess the path of success.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:26:23 PM

And why to despond? All of us in one boat and there's nothing to be done. Therefore the team also supports all participants. The project still will see happy times.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:43:34 PM

Dude, big investors are not stupid to hold a token or coins for many years like some people believe, the word itself is tricky, because it can refer for an investor who buy big amount or for investor who investors large amount of money and has a private deal with a company with some privileges, he is not type of person who gets tokens on his wallet waiting years to sell on exchange.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:10:52 PM

That data seems to be hard to achieved because Crypto seems to face very hard time to find a way to increased its value. Such occasion probably make investors have doubts to invest for the meantime.
Yes,times like these are rare but when this happens the investments are stagnates for a while.
I thin if they are charging in ETH and Bitcoin not usd then is safe to say that you will get thesame amount no matter the market fluctuations only hope is for the market to return so growth can occur happily

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

Honestly, it also seems to me that now few investors are going to invest in other projects, especially if the projects are new and have just started their activities.
Actually I observed the same thing buddy, people are very attractive to the project that is new and still in beginning stage, simply because they excited to apart of project improvements and success. Still there is investors that never seduced about the looks, they are wise enough.
I agree with you, as long as there is no news from the team I don’t know what to think about the project, I’m waiting for when to update the information.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

I wonder why most of the projects go on communication with users only in the telegram channels? After all, there is also live communication. For example, it's more convenient for me here.
Ohene Kena Williams

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:32:20 PM

Proof of Authentication
BTT Username: Ohene Kena Williams
Campaign Joined : Content Creation
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:36:35 PM

I thin if they are charging in ETH and Bitcoin not usd then is safe to say that you will get thesame amount no matter the market fluctuations only hope is for the market to return so growth can occur happily
I reference value will be expectedly same but the regional currency value can fluctuate.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:13:38 AM

Proof of Authentication
BTT Username: Ohene Kena Williams
Campaign Joined : Content Creation
This is ANN thread or bounty program thread? And we have any bounty program at this time?
secondbtc

Activity: 180
Merit: 12

SecondBTC - Trade and Earn

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

Ice chain Is listed in https://secondbtc.com/exchange/BTC-ICHX

Start Trading

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: