Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:41:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ IceChain - Scalable blockchain ⚡ Shards ⚡ Double Chain ⚡  (Read 87887 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:20:18 PM

IceChain is preparing to take part in blockchain summit(Hong Kong) on 27th-28th of February 2019. Development is ongoing and next important milestone is testnet (January 2019). We are planning to hire and extend our team, will be announced. As we have already completed private sale, we are sound in terms of project financing, so watch this space we will make some noise very soon! Thank you for your support!

Blockchain Summit Hong Kong is part of the largest dedicated Blockchain event series in the World and it's a good option for new ICOs. Anyway, 3 months remain before the event takes place, I think by that time, Icechain will have already listed on exchange and some progress to share there.

Seems that the IceChain team already got a handful of funds from their private investors. Is this the reason why the ICO will take only 5 days based from your website? That's relatively short as compared to others who are running their ICO for months and months. And I like this project because they are not focused in listing their coins in exchanges but rather their actual development. It's easier to list your coin but the stability of price would be too difficult if your platform is empty.

They said that they have big investors backing this project and ready to buy all tokens and that's why there is only 20% of total supply for public sale. So I think there are a big investors behind the sense who brought a big percentage for some privileges and good discount.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:54:47 AM

what is your problem why conduct ICO. If you have a decent project, then create a platform and people will reach out to you. What you do immediately says about the insolvency of your project. Another carousel for collecting coins with gullible and not competent investors. Be careful not to tell you that you were not warned about the danger.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:56:11 AM

what is your problem why conduct ICO. If you have a decent project, then create a platform and people will reach out to you. What you do immediately says about the insolvency of your project. Another carousel for collecting coins with gullible and not competent investors. Be careful not to tell you that you were not warned about the danger.
Well, most of the people here are experts. I quietly sure if they were warned about the risk of investing on the cryptocurrency nowadays.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

They said that they have big investors backing this project and ready to buy all tokens and that's why there is only 20% of total supply for public sale. So I think there are a big investors behind the sense who brought a big percentage for some privileges and good discount.
I'm not sure but 20% for public sale is a normal amount for an ICO while there is a big percentage in the private sales, it served for a bigger investors which hold the coins or tokens for so many years.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:09:19 AM

Sales have been going on for two days, and I'm interested in, what progress can the team already show? Or they will give us information only after the end of sales?
Just wait for more informations mate. Definitely you will be able to learned after the ICO ends. For now, let the team focus on this so that they can collect more funds from the participants. I'm sure after that event they will have something news and announcements.
You are right, I prefer to wait for the final too and only after that to begin to ask questions concerning the project. You should not disturb the developer on trifles.
Lets just be patient and i believe they will give us the progress updates and announcement once they already achieve something for you cant present something that is raw or unfinished.
Well I will agree with you. The team IceChain is a good project team that has a good management towards the project and so I have a big trust to the team and beliebe that they will keep us informed once the project is done to its important matter or to its developments. More announcements are coming in the way, and I am sure with that.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

I'm not sure but 20% for public sale is a normal amount for an ICO while there is a big percentage in the private sales, it served for a bigger investors which hold the coins or tokens for so many years.

As far as I know they have huge potential to reach their hard, telegram members more than 30k plus? Seems many are investors are there too.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:05:52 AM

As far as I know they have huge potential to reach their hard, telegram members more than 30k plus? Seems many are investors are there too.

I think they will have more chances to reach the hard cap with those big numbers of members from the telegram, More power to Ice Chain platform!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:17:47 AM

Only 5 days to go before the ICO will end. And I have learned that the team still need 11976 eth inorder to reach the hard cap. If they can't be able to achieve it, does the team have plans to extend it or they will proceed to their next plan which is to make the platform better?
It seems to me that in 5 days it’s just not realistic to find almost 12,000 people. Most projects develop advertising very strongly in order to be noticed by users.

That data seems to be hard to achieved because Crypto seems to face very hard time to find a way to increased its value. Such occasion probably make investors have doubts to invest for the meantime.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

I think they will have more chances to reach the hard cap with those big numbers of members from the telegram, More power to Ice Chain platform!

They should have the 10 up to 20% of the members that will surely invest in the ICO sale I think?

Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:25:08 AM

If indeed that is true, I think it is very good and we must keep abreast of the developments and hopefully we can really achieve the hardcap. The most important thing is we will wait

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:25:20 AM

20% is absolutely not normal or common, it's usually the other way around with like atleast 50-60 being available there for the public sale to the people
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

That data seems to be hard to achieved because Crypto seems to face very hard time to find a way to increased its value. Such occasion probably make investors have doubts to invest for the meantime.
The flow of crypto market really affects most of the token sales now. So it is expected to have difficulties in collecting funds for the project. But I'm hoping for the team of IceChain to have a good strategy to convince potential investors to join and invest in their ICO.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

IceChain is preparing to take part in blockchain summit(Hong Kong) on 27th-28th of February 2019. Development is ongoing and next important milestone is testnet (January 2019). We are planning to hire and extend our team, will be announced. As we have already completed private sale, we are sound in terms of project financing, so watch this space we will make some noise very soon! Thank you for your support!

Blockchain Summit Hong Kong is part of the largest dedicated Blockchain event series in the World and it's a good option for new ICOs. Anyway, 3 months remain before the event takes place, I think by that time, Icechain will have already listed on exchange and some progress to share there.
That means more better chances to invest now because attending such events after ico will likely boost token price especially if the team are actively developing the coin and considering the technology i think it will be a good buy in crypto

How will the price of the token change if it's an ICO and the token is not even on the free market where the price is fully volatile yet? How does that work?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:41:38 AM

Seems that the IceChain team already got a handful of funds from their private investors. Is this the reason why the ICO will take only 5 days based from your website? That's relatively short as compared to others who are running their ICO for months and months. And I like this project because they are not focused in listing their coins in exchanges but rather their actual development. It's easier to list your coin but the stability of price would be too difficult if your platform is empty.

If that's the case,  they should somehow show some references about it just to make sure that they really have it. This is kind of a bit risky because everything can be also just speculation just like the old days.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:45:27 PM

They should have the 10 up to 20% of the members that will surely invest in the ICO sale I think?
Yes thats true its useless if there members cant invest to this project. They should convince them to at least buy some tokens.

For me the best thing to have now is huge volume of investors and supporters, if supporters will not invest atleast help the project to encourage more serious investors to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

The flow of crypto market really affects most of the token sales now. So it is expected to have difficulties in collecting funds for the project. But I'm hoping for the team of IceChain to have a good strategy to convince potential investors to join and invest in their ICO.

Maybe a good marketing skills are needed here, more strategies, more bonuses and more promotions are needed to attract more investors specially in this kind of unstable low market.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:35:30 PM

Thus, you need to maximally advertise the project in telegrams, only in this way you can at least achieve something. It seems to me that now is not really achieve such a result.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:27:25 PM

Only 5 days to go before the ICO will end. And I have learned that the team still need 11976 eth inorder to reach the hard cap. If they can't be able to achieve it, does the team have plans to extend it or they will proceed to their next plan which is to make the platform better?
It seems to me that in 5 days it’s just not realistic to find almost 12,000 people. Most projects develop advertising very strongly in order to be noticed by users.
Honestly, it also seems to me that now few investors are going to invest in other projects, especially if the projects are new and have just started their activities.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

Honestly, it also seems to me that now few investors are going to invest in other projects, especially if the projects are new and have just started their activities.
Actually I observed the same thing buddy, people are very attractive to the project that is new and still in beginning stage, simply because they excited to apart of project improvements and success. Still there is investors that never seduced about the looks, they are wise enough.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

Thus, you need to maximally advertise the project in telegrams, only in this way you can at least achieve something. It seems to me that now is not really achieve such a result.
The suggested check out is done. For me advertisements is very huge marketing strategies.  This will cost for a hundreds and I am quite bother the price. I just want all of you to be endorsed. Wish you good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: