Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:47:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: DONT INVEST IN BTC IF YOU CAN'T OR AFRAID OF TAKING RISK  (Read 4080 times)
syntac

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

indeed nothing is free in the world, everything needs sacrifice and effort, it is from these two components, what we hope for and dreams can come true, that is, we want to be rich.
basically we really have to be observant, when when the bitcoin market is high or low, from there we can get a high level of speculation so that the moment we use is right and not in vain which leads to our own losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zubaida01

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

There is absolutely no business that is risk free no matter where and how and what kind of business it is so if you are not willing to bear the risk then do not get involved in it so you dont get other a negative perception about the business  .But a wise will always invest what he or she can deal with if lost
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:07:12 PM

I AGREE with this one though. In BTC there is a lot of spikes on down and ups but if you are wise enough and follow some news it would be an advantage to them. BTC will always need some risk if you are willing to do it though.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:11:02 PM

I agree with you, Because we are not sure when the price will rise and fall. That's why we have to be strong and we must accept what can happen in case our investment fails.
Thats why investing in crypto is the most riskiest profiteering above all,because this is virtual and has no physical object to hold,in this you must affordable or losing the capital you might invest with.so be sure you can take losses and winnings
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

Bitcoin is still new to any economy and there is much manipulation in the cryptocurrency market so obviously, the risk will be there until crypto will be used by at least some % of the world's population. Therefore invest only what you can afford to loose.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

Yes you are right.Because bitcoin is part of a crypto market. And the price of coin in the crypto market is not the same every day. Thereby increasing the risk in it. But those who know everything about the crypto market. They do not have any special effect on all these things. And anyway if we have to make money. So we have to take some risk.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

Of course, anyone who buys a crypto currency doesn't have any guarantees that he will return his money back, much less earn money from his investment. Buying crypto currencies is a huge risk. And those who dare to take the risk should understand what he is doing.
It is a pity to read the posts of guys who have invested all their money and borrowed even more money, in crypto currencies. It seems that they didn't understand what they were doing. This is just another reminder that most people becomes blind and weak when they are promised a ghostly opportunity to become rich. It really upsets me ...
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

Bitcoin is still new to any economy and there is much manipulation in the cryptocurrency market so obviously, the risk will be there until crypto will be used by at least some % of the world's population. Therefore invest only what you can afford to loose.
you're right, maybe most, everyone already knows about bitcoin has an unstable price. therefore, before investing, or things related to bitcoin, I think we must know what risks are in it, so that we are not disappointed with what will be produced in the future.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:44:19 PM

As far as I concern I don't think to invest in bitcoin is a risk the price of bitcoin can go up and down it does not mean that you will lose the money just be patient.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

right, . Nothing is too easy and safe when  invest in bitcoin. A good investment strategy in every market situation will be the way to limit your risk. That is our daily work, taking risks in exchange for profit. Because we can not predict the future of the market.

meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:03:24 PM

Life its self is a risk.There's no risk i can not take as far as the earth is concern .regret is not part of me, i believe get or loose it.I can and i will invest. no winning all the time, at times we loose that part of it.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

Life its self is a risk.There's no risk i can not take as far as the earth is concern .regret is not part of me, i believe get or loose it.I can and i will invest. no winning all the time, at times we loose that part of it.
You cant live a normal life if you are too afraid of taking risk. Investing itself is never a risk free option, in what ever you invest, not just bitcoins. Only with good researching and good sources of informations we can minimalize risks, only with manipulations of some sort you can minimalize your risk to 1-2%, but even manipulators make mistakes and lose money sometimes. When you say life itself is a risk, we need to relax and feel free to risk, only like that we can do something more, something big, that never comes without risks.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:39:28 PM

bitcoin is for risk taker if you take risk and win you will be happy but if you lose you will be a wiser so take risk it will introduce you the market once you understand market the rest of the investment will be easy for you so don't lose hope so quickly wait for the time it will give you an opportunity.
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:42:24 PM

You need to take risks in everything you do. Without risks,chow will you know the worth of something? Life's entirely a risk so as bitcoin. Bitcoin investment is a risk but its worth it that's why before you invest, you need to understand cryptocurrency nature and not invest what you cannot afford.

I agree with you "more risk, more profit" if someone does not want to lose their investment value it is better choose to invest in property because almost no risk and its value never goes down
but this requires more funds and takes longer than cryptocurrency investment  Grin
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

I think if any one want to earn money by doning any kind of word he have to take a risk.The risk small or big that is not a big deal. If people want to make a big porfit from bitcoin crypto currency they have to take this samll risk .Anythink can't to earn this world without any risk. Life runs up and down every time, bitcoin like our life. In this crypto world we should think there don't have any risk,we have to get the victory of bitcoin and make our life more comfortable,thank you.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:23:04 PM

Absolutely, people get into crypto and start making all sort of complaints, others too leaving with panic. It's really disturbing when you see or hear of such things. Lets try our possible best to make the crypto novice aware of how things are done and the risk involve. Also its appropriate to let them invest an amount they could lose.
ivan120

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

Yeah it's true that faint or unconfident people don't need to invest in bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin can change anytime. It can go down at anytime. But you need to believe it will increase for sure. So you just need to have patience and wait. Faint and unconfident people can't wait so that they don't need to invest in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: