Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start trading?  (Read 23693 times)
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:33:51 AM

Before I enter in trading business industry. I was at the bounty campaign activity. And I have one friend ask me if I want to try trading because it has a good income. While I am participating in bounty projects I start to do trading and I used my bounty salary as my trading capital because I know if I failed I will not not get too much regret because I did not used my personal money. So I start to read some tips in different site and ask some guidance to those people who had more experienced in trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2019, 06:56:20 AM

Today, I believe that it is trade and long-term investments that are the most profitable business in the cryptocurrency market.  Until recently, I participated in bounty companies and invested inheritance in profitable projects.  But the situation worsened and even investments stopped giving any income.  I decided to study trading, because today for many cryptocurrency users this is the only good source of income.  Of course, I am still a beginner, but gradually I am gaining experience with daily trading, using those moments in which I invested until this time.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:03:18 AM

I did trading back in 2015 and mostly it was out of curiosity to learn new things. I read some books , watched some videos , did some demo trading but when I got into cryptocurrencies trading I was so bad at it and honestly I know only 1-2 guys who did some good profits from tradings as cryptos have the most unpredictable tradings , no wonder why most of us prefer to be hodlers instead of traders. Also in cryptos why trading when you can mine ? Have some PoS coins ? Run some masternodes ? Trading is for guys with a lot of money to roll.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:34:55 AM

Hello traders! 

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles,
videos or guides that you found helpful before you started?
Can you share your opinions and experiences please?

I've started my trading journey back then 2017 and it was a golden time for crypto, i don't have any references on any books or articles for doing trading, i just trade and was using my feelings when i enter a trade.
I felt i have a talent of trading because just based on my feelings i can get much profits back then (it's because almost all cryptocurrency are rising at that moment so almost all coins are proftable). But at the early 2018, i still don't have the knowledge of technical trading methods, so i'm still trade with feelings and i ended up lose all my assets.
But this year, i've learn a lot from tradingview the technical analysis and how to control emotion on different market situation, and this year i've earning quite much from daytrading
Gridness
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:27:22 AM

Hello traders! 

first  you have knowledge how to trading, you have a capital and you know where the place you want to trading.
I learn from read an article and learn tutorial from youtube and sometimes i learn from my friends
realaccountakira

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:37:31 AM

Hello traders! 

I started by simply trading, and of course consequently, started by losing money. I believe making mistakes is a great way to learn. When i started losing money, it was an eye opener that doing the necessary research and analysis is a must before you trade.

If you want, you can start by doing virtual trading so that you can test the waters without actually losing much money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 09:20:52 AM

Hello traders! 

I started by simply trading, and of course consequently, started by losing money. I believe making mistakes is a great way to learn. When i started losing money, it was an eye opener that doing the necessary research and analysis is a must before you trade.

If you want, you can start by doing virtual trading so that you can test the waters without actually losing much money.

Having a day trading is really too hard at first glance, no one perfected at the moment they tried it, it takes a lot of effort, patience and the ability and willingness to learn and enjoy while you are doing it is really important.

Attending trading meet ups, conferences, seminars or joining trader groups will be a big help so you will know the importance of risk management, stop loss and other considerations so you would know some tips from experts.

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 04:55:59 PM

Honestly, I started out just holding Bitcoin long term at first. Then, I had the idea that there's got to be a better way to do things other than have them sit in a cold paper wallet. So, I got on Youtube and watched a few videos on trading strategies. Then, I successfully completed a few trades using those strategies and haven't looked back since. I get bored just having my coins sit in an offline wallet. I prefer the excitement.
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:12:54 PM

I started years ago from free bonuses but now I trade with some of my own investment. I can say trading is not easy and it tests you and your character very to deepest possible level. But this all is manageable if we are hard working enough. I feel very good with FreshForex broker, as due to them I get extra line of defences using the 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it’s all very tip top.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 03:05:25 AM

My story Like other newcomers I started my first trade with a lot of money with me, and I didn't learn much about technical analysis or other aspects like capital and risk management, It's more like gambling and waiting for luck than trading. Of course, after that I made a heavy loss and started to learn more about trading.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:34:35 AM

My story Like other newcomers I started my first trade with a lot of money with me, and I didn't learn much about technical analysis or other aspects like capital and risk management, It's more like gambling and waiting for luck than trading. Of course, after that I made a heavy loss and started to learn more about trading.
A lot of people think at first trading is only need to be patient when we lose in a coin. But that is not help much, because if the coin keep dumped we wouldn't have any choice except cut lose it. And that is what people who just join in trading must concern. Trading is not simple thing like buy sell and hold coin in market.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 07:43:56 AM

Honestly, I started out just holding Bitcoin long term at first. Then, I had the idea that there's got to be a better way to do things other than have them sit in a cold paper wallet. So, I got on Youtube and watched a few videos on trading strategies. Then, I successfully completed a few trades using those strategies and haven't looked back since. I get bored just having my coins sit in an offline wallet. I prefer the excitement.

Now it's better not to rely on others to learn to trade crypto, YouTube, Google, social media and other news you can learn easily without having to bother searching for it, I get references from what I mentioned I can trade with good learning from there.
Strategies in trading must have to maximize your profits.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 01:32:41 PM

Now it's better not to rely on others to learn to trade crypto, YouTube, Google, social media and other news you can learn easily without having to bother searching for it, I get references from what I mentioned I can trade with good learning from there.
Strategies in trading must have to maximize your profits.
actually new traders have many advantages while start their trades.many knowledge shared freely without any fee charge, but unfortunately they dont take it.  Their laziness caused it,when they suffer big loss finally felt regret and complain about it. Before this thing happen ,learning from open source media could started and our knowledge will  improve to face all marker condition so we could survive in cryptomarket.
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 02:04:17 PM

I start to trade the first time I bought bitcoin. I was so excited about it and the highs and lows of prices keeps me alive. The first two weeks was very exciting and I'm really happy if I hit my bid price. Months later I haven't visited it more often until one day I just received an email that it will be going to close. Unfortunately, I read the email very late that I haven't done the withdrawal on there designated due date. That was so sad experience. I lost quite a little but it was so worthy for me since I enjoyed how I make it grow even for  a little everytime I hit my bid price. The months that keep me suspended to check my trading and emails was when I haven't get my bid price for so many weeks already. The price was getting very very low. Indeed, it was a great experience. I learn that in trading you really have to devote your time on it.

tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:07:27 PM

I start to trade the first time I bought bitcoin. I was so excited about it and the highs and lows of prices keeps me alive. The first two weeks was very exciting and I'm really happy if I hit my bid price. Months later I haven't visited it more often until one day I just received an email that it will be going to close. Unfortunately, I read the email very late that I haven't done the withdrawal on there designated due date. That was so sad experience. I lost quite a little but it was so worthy for me since I enjoyed how I make it grow even for  a little everytime I hit my bid price. The months that keep me suspended to check my trading and emails was when I haven't get my bid price for so many weeks already. The price was getting very very low. Indeed, it was a great experience. I learn that in trading you really have to devote your time on it.

Time is the most precious thing we have here on earth, nowadays people keep busy, there's a lot of activities, work to be done, but if you really want to achieve something, then, you should always find a way for you to be able to learn it, make time of it, no one will push to yourself to learn trading aside from yourself. Don't waste a day just watching television, or just browsing facebook and internet, instead make yourself busy by learning something new everyday.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2019, 04:15:38 PM

I think almost all crypto users have the same prefix. it comes from trial and error to become curious about the techniques and strategies of trading. even when I started trading, bitcoin became one of the coins that I held, and benefiting from the price increase made me interested in trying other opportunities with cheaper tokens. in the end, I always read about crypto price information in crypto media.
barabarian1

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:12:37 AM

I will share my own experience. I started trading only with the guidance of someone who already knew about cryptocurrency, I started to trade only with working capital as a bounty hunter and that was also recommended from a friend. I once read an article about trading, and in my opinion the essence of the article about trading is to see a comparison between the amount of demand and supply. maybe you can read and study it in various media, such as YouTube or others, maybe you will get the right recommendations from friends in this forum.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:20:53 AM

OK, and here I will share my own experience. I started trading only with the guidance of someone who was first here, I started trading only with working capital as a bounty hunter and that was also recommended from a friend. I once read an article about trading, and in my opinion the essence of the article about trading is to see a comparison between the amount of demand and supply. maybe you can read and study it in various media, such as YouTube or others.
Good for you to have someone to guide you first and not just recruited you to invest your money to something that you are not familiar with. That someone is such a blessing since he allow you to explore first and learn before proceeding to trading right away. People like that is not always
present inside this industry. Most are inviting you to invest to earn from your referrals.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 04:39:08 AM

I will share my own experience. I started trading only with the guidance of someone who already knew about cryptocurrency, I started to trade only with working capital as a bounty hunter and that was also recommended from a friend. I once read an article about trading, and in my opinion the essence of the article about trading is to see a comparison between the amount of demand and supply. maybe you can read and study it in various media, such as YouTube or others, maybe you will get the right recommendations from friends in this forum.

We have similiar journey , i started trading with capital that earned from bounty and learn trading from tradingview but i haven't learn trading from youtubers and i'd like to try it. Can you give me some youtubers recommendation to watch ?
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:01:10 PM

We have similiar journey , i started trading with capital that earned from bounty and learn trading from tradingview but i haven't learn trading from youtubers and i'd like to try it. Can you give me some youtubers recommendation to watch ?
I don't suggest the Youtube for you, Because you have some knowledge in trading. All the youtubers are guide the each process and how can buy and sell at properly so it will help the beginners not you. Nowadays everyone prepare the each transaction so they are all check the perfect coin or token then invest the trading platform.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: