Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:48:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start trading?  (Read 23693 times)
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

Hello traders!  

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles,
videos or guides that you found helpful before you started?
Can you share your opinions and experiences please?

When I started trading for the first time, I needed the advice of so many people I trusted. And for the first time I have failed miserably because I have heard so many different opinions that make my mind panic. Then I decided to invest in silence and I just observed every one of the altcoin that I had invested, which was ETH. It actually increased to 12% after one pumping of the market. I was very happy and my experience was to invest in silence. Do not tell anyone.
I will also agree with you, because listening to other people cannot give you a full idea on how to start a trading but experiencing and study it is the best way to give us a full idea about it because it helps you to train your mind and develop your strategies on which can help you to minimize the risk in trading different cryptocurrency and also help you to earn a huge profit in trading.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

The internet is the best and reliable source to know how to start trading. There are so many websites and social media which can help you to get the idea to start trading. You may watch videos on youtube about trading but friend wthout getting into practical field you will not have real experince.
well, basically most people need experience from others before trading. however, I think it's better to try it right away. well, I myself trade when I see a good opportunity to sell the coin assets that I have.
There are quite a lot of tutorials on YouTube, and you can choose a good instructor to learn, so do I, from a completely newbie and not knowing about the deal. How do you know how to trade

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:23:37 AM

I have a bad experience in my first trading because, at that time, I cannot detect a good price to buy. For example, I buy at 1k, but in the next ten minute, the price is down too deep and makes me panic and sell the coins without thinking that it's only temporary. I make many mistakes in the past, and it makes me learn how to trade with good. I learn from youtube and read the articles about how to trade and the important is I learn how to control my emotion in trading, so I don't have any problem in the future. And now, I think I can reduce my worry if the price is down and I only analyze deeper for the coins, and if I think I can get into the market to buy or sell, then I will do.
Jenexesh

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:13:19 AM

I started trading in 2017. I was doing ok, but unfortunately I got scammed by the bot company "ReggieBot" and lost a lot of my gains. I would not trust a bot company with your API, just stick to trading.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:23:01 AM

Hello traders! 

I learned about trading from babypip and this site contains almost all the information you need about trading on both forex, stocks, commodities and cryptocurrencies. You will learn on how technology and fundamental indicators work and how to used candlestick and its patterns. However trading is a highly risk venture and you should not go into it within adequate knowledge on how it works.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

Hello traders! 

I started trading not based on guidelines or anything. I only immediately gained experience from professional traders who were already in crypto. it will be better to be used as one way than to see the video and we cannot take action maximally.
Charlie3

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

I have seen lot of people who are afraid by watching dissimilar only only few people get into market in which 80% of them are gambling and they will be kicked by market soon only few survive  Smiley 
Michaelsch

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:52:19 PM

Hey there! I want to try to trade using a bot. Advise me some bots that are integrated with Binance.
Iminvest

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:54:53 PM

I just started, I found a free service of TradeSanta (now there are few people and they just started to get acquainted with this service, and it's free until January). I use it only a couple of days - but it seems to be ok so far. They have Binance for sure, I'm there too)
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

I started trading with a sad experience , I invested bitcoin in a ponzi shemi and i was very happy that it will return 20% per mounth!
well that time bitcoin was about 1000$ and i lost 0.51 btc in it.
Lol. I want to believe for most of us who actually rushed into trading, there is no doubt it would have been a sad experience unless you managed to get lucky at first which in most cases, it is not always like that. However, for still being here now, it was basically because we had that zeal and urge to just keep doing better over the years, learn how to make better decisions, develop better strategies, know how to manage risks and then things got a lot better.

It was also a sad experience for me too at first, but an enjoyable experience now, and all it took was learning, having a good strategy, sticking to it, gaining confidence with it and executing it properly while still learning new things every single day.
alexyong342

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:33:49 AM

As a crypto and trading newbie, I find resources such as this really useful

Gets you into the mind of a trader and whether technical tools are that useful after all

https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog

recommend it to friends and family
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:59:07 AM

Hello traders! 

I started trading not based on guidelines or anything. I only immediately gained experience from professional traders who were already in crypto. it will be better to be used as one way than to see the video and we cannot take action maximally.
Well, if you really want to be following people's strategy without learning much, it is not a bad idea but sometimes it can be a bad idea if you are following the wrong person who does not even have a single idea what he himself is doing.
I really do not even like the idea of trying to follow others, unless you know you can trust them, and personally the only person I can always trust in this world is myself and there is no way you can be able to trust in yourself without at least trying hard to go the learning way and then building your experience from there over time, even if you want to follow the trade of someone else.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:26:12 AM

First of all, I tried to gather knowledge about trading I searched on google about crypto trading watching so many videos on youtube. One of my friends helps me a lot to know about this trading. Finally, I purchased some coins and started trading with them and I got some profits in return.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

I just learn it by self from some video in YouTube and some articles related trading. There are a lot of information  about trading on the google,  so if we can spend more times to learn it,  we possible to understand how to create management of money and risk and how to minime the risk and maximum the profit. All information about technical analysis already available on Google, so we should be diligent to learn it.

gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:16:02 AM

trading is very easy, you can do it by buying and selling assets from the capital you have, lots of strategies in circulation and you can use for trading, my advice is to adjust the trading you do with the capital you have, and you don't to sell assets that you have at cheap prices and don't panic easily, always sell at a more expensive price when you buy with it you can always profit.
Well this early thing can be different from person to person. You might have something else as easy while that can become the hard one for other. Trading isn’t easy for me. It requires all sort of hard work and skills and determination that is amalgamated with zeal and passion. So make yourself determined and decide what you want to do. Things are here for you, decide wisely.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

Hello traders! 

Hello I started trading when I received my first token named as travelflex, I was interested to sale them to get money as this was my first token. I just googled and read few pages. Then I checked the exchange on which travelflex is listed. I made an account on that exchange and started trading. After that it was not difficult for me to trade any crypto.

I will suggest you to choose any token/crypto currency and started trading by buying some currency. When you will have money then you will know how to use. Recently Coinmetro have launched their beta version of exchange. You can go to go.coinmetro.com they are providing a demo account just to learn trading.
Jateng

Activity: 1256
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

Hello traders! 

After I received my bounty payment and get a big shot, I decided to buy a coin in some exchanger. Of course I do not how to buy some or even use the exchanger so I did my research. I saw videos and I also ask my friend if this is a good exchangee to use in order to avoid stolen coins in yhe account. Later on, when I am using different exchanger I can familiriaze it quickly since I alreadu have experience about exchangers.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:13:13 AM

I started trading with a forex trading site by depositing a small amount of bitcoin, but it wasn't profitable, as i lost all my bitcoin there. I recently moved to cryptocurrency trading, which is more riskier but more profitable too.
I actually remember my first time of trading in Forex, it was really horrible. I got into it, because I kept seeing a lot of advert online when it comes to trading Forex, I started reading some articles and then I thought to myself this is something I can do, and of course just like anyone else that just hopped into it without knowledge, I really got a piece of what I deserved.

However, over time, I tend to realize what I did wrong, and I guess my resilience actually helped me into looking for solutions, learned a lot, practiced so much and here I am today doing pretty well even while bringing that knowledge and strategy I learned over the years into cryptocurrency market.
Clinton R. Riggs
Copper Member

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

Buy usd or btc or eth then go to any exchanger. And then buy and sell as your desire.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

Hello traders! 

I learned about trading from babypip and this site contains almost all the information you need about trading on both forex, stocks, commodities and cryptocurrencies. You will learn on how technology and fundamental indicators work and how to used candlestick and its patterns. However trading is a highly risk venture and you should not go into it within adequate knowledge on how it works.
It is always a good thing to at least start from somewhere and that somewhere should always be the learning phase which a lot of people tend to skip. I knew trading was not just an ABC game, it is what I have always wanted and I want to be a part of just those few percentage of people who are actually doing very well from trading which in this case is something that I of course made sure that I learned as much as possible, practiced beforehand pretty well and gained huge confidence before I decided trading Forex, then stock and now cryptocurrency. Determination and wisdom without rushing any process will always get you there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: