Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start trading?  (Read 23693 times)
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 01:44:09 PM

Hello traders! 

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles,
videos or guides that you found helpful before you started?
Can you share your opinions and experiences please?

I started trading 3 years ago when i heard about it on Facebook. Then i started learning in a local trading forum, there are many experts there and they often make technical analysis post. I learn so much from them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 07:24:41 PM

Hello traders! 

I started trading 3 years ago when i heard about it on Facebook. Then i started learning in a local trading forum, there are many experts there and they often make technical analysis post. I learn so much from them.
This is really nice if your local platform traders do detailed technical analysis of the situations going on in the market because as a trader community, I believe in helping each other about developing more understanding regarding market. The more successful traders we have, the stronger market is which means masses will be attracted towards this market leaving all us with nice profits.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:19:09 AM

Started as soon as I found out about BTC which was quite time ago... I failed miserably and stopped for a few years. Some time ago I tried again and it seems like few years with btc community and it is going much better than before. Had to read a little here and there in this time tho.
This is the experience of many traders, at the beginning they are full of hopes of being able to make a living out of the markets only to discover a little bit later that it is way harder than what they thought at first, this leads to most of them to abandon trading for some time but the next time they try to trade they are way more effective because they have finally understood that this is not about generating fast profits as they first thought, this is about holding your coins in the right moments and being able to sell them just when the bull market is about to end.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 01:49:36 AM

all the news on the internet has provided trading information, you can search on Google or a blog that discusses it, it is not difficult to find information.
only your desire to do so. My first trading experience was not good where I lost 10% in this short time, because I was panicked and impatient, seeing the price drop immediately and wanted to sell.
But after that the price went up again.
I have been through the same stage as you since a few years ago and it was really a very difficult time, so before trading you should learn more about this market. In fact, any new investor will lose money when starting to enter this market but if you spend time studying, everything will be very different from the first time.

Currently, I have mastered all the skills in this market but sometimes I still lose money when trading because this market is very volatile and very difficult to predict.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2020, 02:56:16 AM

all the news on the internet has provided trading information, you can search on Google or a blog that discusses it, it is not difficult to find information.
only your desire to do so. My first trading experience was not good where I lost 10% in this short time, because I was panicked and impatient, seeing the price drop immediately and wanted to sell.
But after that the price went up again.
I have been through the same stage as you since a few years ago and it was really a very difficult time, so before trading you should learn more about this market. In fact, any new investor will lose money when starting to enter this market but if you spend time studying, everything will be very different from the first time.

Currently, I have mastered all the skills in this market but sometimes I still lose money when trading because this market is very volatile and very difficult to predict.
While the purpose of traders is always to make money there is nothing wrong with losing from time to time, that is the price you have to pay to profit from this market and it is a price that I am willing to pay, just make sure the losses you are suffering come from just applying your strategy and not because you are making mistakes regarding any aspect of your strategy, if that is the case then you need to look further into it and try to correct those mistakes before they cost you even more money.
robbiearchibald10

Activity: 21
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:41:15 AM

Hello traders! 

One of the things I found very important when starting to trade was finding an easy to use trading platform. One of my favorites is  eToro because they offer hundreds of different financial assets and they have a copy trader feature that makes learning easy, especially if you are a visual learner like me.
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 09:46:47 AM

Hello traders! 

I had a hard time starting trading. I was not born in an educated family, I had to find a way to earn and take care of all the costs of my life. At that time, I went into trading and I had to learn everything through google, I was looking for teachers who could guide me to success in trading in the shortest time, ... but it was all for nothing. I suddenly realized that this financial market is very harsh and I had to trade by myself. After 2 years of trading, I realized that nowhere can give you a better experience than Mr. Market. So I recommend that you practice when you've just learned a good knowledge, then you will grow more than taking thousands of dollars of courses without meaning.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:18:42 PM

I'm so interested on how people or the traders read the market and how they can easily do technical analysis and maybe this is the reason why I started to do trading. I still focus on studying trading and I always watch videos on Youtube where I can enhance my learning in trading. My goal in this year is to have success trade where I will only suffer some few loses unlike when I do my first trade which I almost lose my entire funds. I will keep on learning trading until I know how to read markets and charts.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 05:59:39 PM

When I started into the cryptocurrency trading I chose Binance and livecoin. These both are very much good for trading and for mobile users Binance is the best option based my knowledge.
If you want to invest and start trading we will find the best pair and make money out of it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
theghostm1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:06:51 PM

Hello ..
i started to learn the basics of technical analysis, and then I moved to other types.
 But without practical upholding, learning alone is not sufficient to gain experience
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 06:08:18 PM

I got into trading in 2016. But the price wasn't that volatile as compared to 2017. I used to trade occasionally then and was more of a long term investor. But in 2017, when every coin started appreciating, I started doing day trading frequently and was able to earn considerable profit. That's when I actually started looking at technicals. But 2018 was more of a bearish year and most of the time I kept on shorting.
Andrew Parker

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:03:16 PM

My trading started with FreshForex broker, as it’s one of the leading companies out there with lowest possible spreads, bonuses and many more such benefits. It all just makes working super easy and comfortable, especially with their Rebate Program, it makes trading easier.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 04:44:11 AM

Hello traders! 

I had a hard time starting trading. I was not born in an educated family, I had to find a way to earn and take care of all the costs of my life. At that time, I went into trading and I had to learn everything through google, I was looking for teachers who could guide me to success in trading in the shortest time, ... but it was all for nothing. I suddenly realized that this financial market is very harsh and I had to trade by myself. After 2 years of trading, I realized that nowhere can give you a better experience than Mr. Market. So I recommend that you practice when you've just learned a good knowledge, then you will grow more than taking thousands of dollars of courses without meaning.
I also have a hard time to understand the trading when I was new in the market. At first, I fell lost where I do not have any idea when to start and how to start. The first thing that I did is I researched on how to read charts. I researched about the candlestick, its parts and also the patterns. The next thing that I did is understanding the platform. I researched about the tools that I can use and also the effective indicators. The first exchange that I used is bittrex.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:31:52 AM

Hello traders! 

after get bitcoin with some earning method (mining, etc) i started trading just by doing everyday, buy sell take profit, sometimes get lost too.

for daily resistence you can check here :
https://www.dailyfx.com/bitcoin
you can check the strong signal , weak etc like this

if you want to learn more about candle you can learning at here :
https://www.newsbtc.com/category/analysis/
you will learning more detail about chart, when the "good time" to buy or sell 
like this chart
https://www.newsbtc.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Ripple-XRP-2.png

my trade experience, i get profit just by luckily holding old coin get arround $6k profit, sometimes $10k but in other day i lost arround $20.000
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 06:39:22 AM

My trading started with FreshForex broker, as it’s one of the leading companies out there with lowest possible spreads, bonuses and many more such benefits. It all just makes working super easy and comfortable, especially with their Rebate Program, it makes trading easier.

i have tried forex trading, i get Growth:150% in 1month and DD only 20% but in next month i lost all my money  Cheesy
forex and crypto is same trading , diffirent platform but 1 goal, profit

better we have a rule when to start and when to stop, we must not put emotions first, we must put our thoughts first, so we can take a biggest profit with only a fiew lost
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 09:05:39 AM

i have tried forex trading, i get Growth:150% in 1month and DD only 20% but in next month i lost all my money  Cheesy

better we have a rule when to start and when to stop, we must not put emotions first, we must put our thoughts first, so we can take a biggest profit with only a fiew lost

Maybe you've just been greedy or expected too much with what you have just invested. Forex is very different with the Cryptocurrency trading. There's no rules required to be made when to either start or stop. Before trading, we must be knowledgeable first with the market we are entering. It's like buying tshirts to resell in food market. No one would buy it as it wasn't fit for that. Same goes with trading. We must study first.

Enough said, I've started trading by spending my money first in studying all of the markets related to what exchange I want.

secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:09:41 AM

Maybe you've just been greedy or expected too much with what you have just invested. Forex is very different with the Cryptocurrency trading. There's no rules required to be made when to either start or stop. Before trading, we must be knowledgeable first with the market we are entering. It's like buying tshirts to resell in food market. No one would buy it as it wasn't fit for that. Same goes with trading. We must study first.

Enough said, I've started trading by spending my money first in studying all of the markets related to what exchange I want.

my last trading forex method is same as crypto right now, watch the candle set the bottom line when the current price in bottom line i buy and stop it after 10%-15% profit.

in crypto if we trade margin trading in poloniex we can trade to duble our private like at forex too.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:13:03 AM

There's no ending in term of changes even you have same goals but the outcome not always the same. You need to pay attention with strategy and right patterns to follow. Start small and earned knowledge before trying to go big and aimed for higher profits. Think of anything that will prosperous in long term journey. Be optimistic and look positively inside this business.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 10:30:44 AM

There's no ending in term of changes even you have same goals but the outcome not always the same. You need to pay attention with strategy and right patterns to follow. Start small and earned knowledge before trying to go big and aimed for higher profits. Think of anything that will prosperous in long term journey. Be optimistic and look positively inside this business.
They key for success is patience and learning. I agree that it is better to just start with a small capital so you have a small risk of losing all of your money. Use that small capital to try everything that you have in your mind so you will monitor how knowledgeable you are and so you will make mistakes that you can use to make better decisions in the future.
theghostm1

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:55:17 PM

I started to learn the basics of technical analysis, candlestick patterns and other types of analyzes, and I also worked on the recommendations made by experts.
 Now I am trying to learn more, but knowing and looking right at the chart only comes with practice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: