Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:30:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start trading?  (Read 23693 times)
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:25:07 PM

Hello traders!  

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles,
videos or guides that you found helpful before you started?
Can you share your opinions and experiences please?
I started off with being scammed, I know, lol.
And then after that I've read some articles on google, that was the beginning of my journey. As far as I know, only by reading is useless without experience it myself.
So I tried with a small fund first, and then I got pretty much the gist of it. Then Looking for another articles about how to read the charts and asked my friend to teach me a little. And here I am. I cannot recommend any articles or videos since I don't even know which one is good.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:21:13 PM

Hello traders! 

In my first time in crypto first on my mind is how to earn in trading, And always ask to my self if ill learn it in no time but it was hard to learn early.
Watching some videos and guidelines on how to start in trading was have a big help for me, And for reading some comments in these forum.
Choosing some popular coins was important, And we need to choose wisely because their are coins is not going increase the price quickly they need to wait in bull run before it happen.

So all the answer you want for trading its in here so you cannot go anywhere to find more strategies or how to start in trading. And if you need want more must better search in youtube their are lot of tutorial that you can find.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:41:40 PM

Hello traders! 

It wasn't through articles or videos actually, I started trading because a friend introduced me to it. It was during our conversation when he stated something about cryptocurrencies, mostly about gambling. I tried trading as soon as I get to earn through joining different bounties. It wasn't easy, it actually took a lot of patience before I was able to gain benefits from trading but still I made sure to make it beneficial and worth my time and it was really worth it as I become successful on trading but not actually all of the time.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:11:53 PM

I will share my own experience. I started trading only with the guidance of someone who already knew about cryptocurrency, I started to trade only with working capital as a bounty hunter and that was also recommended from a friend. I once read an article about trading, and in my opinion the essence of the article about trading is to see a comparison between the amount of demand and supply. maybe you can read and study it in various media, such as YouTube or others, maybe you will get the right recommendations from friends in this forum.

We have similiar journey , i started trading with capital that earned from bounty and learn trading from tradingview but i haven't learn trading from youtubers and i'd like to try it. Can you give me some youtubers recommendation to watch ?
I don't suggest the Youtube for you, Because you have some knowledge in trading. All the youtubers are guide the each process and how can buy and sell at properly so it will help the beginners not you. Nowadays everyone prepare the each transaction so they are all check the perfect coin or token then invest the trading platform.
Watching youtube on how to trade it was useful for a beginners that you said and ill think it is true. But they have a time also some problem that we need to understand sometimes. Actually some problems that we will know its in here this forum, It can help you on how to solve on that problem. And yes we need that kind of coins so that in comes of trading we can earn a lot of profit.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:06:26 AM

I will share my own experience. I started trading only with the guidance of someone who already knew about cryptocurrency, I started to trade only with working capital as a bounty hunter and that was also recommended from a friend. I once read an article about trading, and in my opinion the essence of the article about trading is to see a comparison between the amount of demand and supply. maybe you can read and study it in various media, such as YouTube or others, maybe you will get the right recommendations from friends in this forum.

We have similiar journey , i started trading with capital that earned from bounty and learn trading from tradingview but i haven't learn trading from youtubers and i'd like to try it. Can you give me some youtubers recommendation to watch ?
Learning trading from youtube is a good way to save money from spending from online courses because you can watch different good contents in youtube for free. If you really want to learn something from youtube, then you can just type the keyword related to the topic that you wanted to learn and then filter the result to most viewed so you can see which video is the most watched which for me means the most effective and informative video.
Currently, YouTube offers all trading related lessons and if you are willing to learn, you can apply to this market. I have found a lot of great videos and what you need is to listen to them because there will be lots of good advice on investing. This is the fastest way for you to study and does not need to take too much time because this market is suitable for everyone.

In addition, you can also refer to new articles related to this market because those are very useful articles for you when participating in crypto. I personally always look for new things in the market and will try to become a top investor in the near future.
its-a-me-mario

Activity: 88
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:24:02 AM

One thing to be careful of is in crypto there are TONS of traders who have never traded anything before and got introduced to the concept with crypto. That means there are lots of beginners, and a good number of them are trying to push out educational content on YouTube and Twitter even though they really don't know what they're talking about. Trading concepts are essentially the same as stocks or other asset classes (particularly forex), so you can easily learn with a resource like BabyPips, a very popular resource forex traders. https://www.babypips.com/

One good blog post that is focused on crypto and that goes over chart basics, a few indicators, and concepts like arbitrage is this one https://medium.com/coygo-blog/how-to-read-cryptocurrency-charts-analyze-order-books-and-trade-confidently-d4f9b7a2df4f

Also shout out to the CrackingCrypto guys, they do a solid job of education around trading with daily live streams and chat groups https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFb4w6SIGke1YMRoFwsdWCA
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 01:39:37 AM

One thing to be careful of is in crypto there are TONS of traders who have never traded anything before and got introduced to the concept with crypto. That means there are lots of beginners, and a good number of them are trying to push out educational content on YouTube and Twitter even though they really don't know what they're talking about. Trading concepts are essentially the same as stocks or other asset classes (particularly forex), so you can easily learn with a resource like BabyPips, a very popular resource forex traders. https://www.babypips.com/

One good blog post that is focused on crypto and that goes over chart basics, a few indicators, and concepts like arbitrage is this one https://medium.com/coygo-blog/how-to-read-cryptocurrency-charts-analyze-order-books-and-trade-confidently-d4f9b7a2df4f

Also shout out to the CrackingCrypto guys, they do a solid job of education around trading with daily live streams and chat groups https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFb4w6SIGke1YMRoFwsdWCA

Maybe the technique is similiar thing with anytrade kind of trades like stocks or forex, but i think cryptocurrency price movement is differen with others.
It's decentralized and the movement is so agile, it can go up and down in a really short time with many factors that's why many pro traders cannot conquer the crypto price movement.
I think there's no professional traders with pure cryptocurrency portofolio because it has no pattern and it's hard to make a certain income
AGroose

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:22:09 AM

At first, I just bought $100 coins every month. And then, I started trading on news and events. But after one year I lost $5,000. Since then, I try to invest in the long term and compile a portfolio of assets on neironix.io. Other services can be used, but the design and display speed is much better here.
CryptoVzla

Activity: 560
Merit: 290

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:40:54 AM

i was made my first trading by follow trading signal on telegram, my friends recommend it
then i was learn to learn candle by myself, now i can make atlese 10% per week by trading altcoin & broker forex

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 09:44:06 AM

i was made my first trading by follow trading signal on telegram, my friends recommend it
then i was learn to learn candle by myself, now i can make atlese 10% per week by trading altcoin & broker forex

This is just your beginning and you're just in your lucky days. If you keep following people signal you will got trapped because many signal makers are the one who stuck their trade and ask their follower to buy so they can get out from the trade without loss. Trust me you have to learn the basic knowledge of trading and some technical analysis from the pros and many references on the internet so you won't just trust people signal.
I was in your position and getting profits for 6 months, after that because i don't have the basic of trading knowledge i got trapped and lost almost 80% of whole assets because following people signal and can't control emotions

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:11:34 AM

For me, I start by watching some videos and gaining some knowledge about trading. After that, I join some groups to ask some people about the things that I can't understand. The money that I invest in trading/ bought is about 20$ at the moment. The first day I trade is by following some signals to some ppl/groups, and I gain about 2$, and I'm so happy on that time because my first and day attempt is profitable, but the sooner I lose the money but teach me a various lessons and experience that keep and build me a better trader. Smiley
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:21:28 PM

For me, I start by watching some videos and gaining some knowledge about trading. After that, I join some groups to ask some people about the things that I can't understand. The money that I invest in trading/ bought is about 20$ at the moment. The first day I trade is by following some signals to some ppl/groups, and I gain about 2$, and I'm so happy on that time because my first and day attempt is profitable, but the sooner I lose the money but teach me a various lessons and experience that keep and build me a better trader. Smiley
I feel you I try that also ill invest into a $100 but its not big amount ill earn on my first trade in a market its only $15. But sooner all my money gone cause of this buying some coins that I didn't know on what it is until the price of it still down. So lesson learn of that happen, Maybe all of us in here experience on what we experience on the time we trade that we don't have any idea in trading. But now I'm almost careful and read some new advice from the people in this forum.

its-a-me-mario

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:54:05 PM

Maybe the technique is similiar thing with anytrade kind of trades like stocks or forex, but i think cryptocurrency price movement is differen with others.
It's decentralized and the movement is so agile, it can go up and down in a really short time with many factors that's why many pro traders cannot conquer the crypto price movement.
I think there's no professional traders with pure cryptocurrency portofolio because it has no pattern and it's hard to make a certain income

Underlying assets being built on decentralized tech really doesn't mean anything about the price. Price is affected by action on centralized exchanges which operate the same way as stock or forex or any other exchanges.

Price movements and high volatility are largely due to small volume and thin order books, which is the same as penny stocks or other low volume assets. It's really not exclusive to crypto.

There are a LOT of professional traders who only trade crypto. There are so many hedge funds right now exclusively trading crypto, primarily BTC and ETH.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 06:34:18 AM

Hello traders! 

Out of curiosity about bitcoin, I research a lot about how to earn here then I group to fellow newbies.
through sharing in the group, trading was introduced and that's how I started

DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:45:42 PM

I started trading in 2017 when the ovation was high, as a result of 2017 bull run almost all coin where giving incredible profit from buying low and holding for a few days. I thought it will be all rosy till the end so i joined crypto trading without proper orientation.  I lost huge amount of funds in early 2018 when the bear market started and i had to learn in a had way. Now i have learnt not to ever trade based on FOMO (fear of missing out) but rather based on news , presnt state of market and how reliable the project is. I hope this will you trade well within the crypto space

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 02:55:20 PM

I started trading in 2017 when the ovation was high, as a result of 2017 bull run almost all coin where giving incredible profit from buying low and holding for a few days. I thought it will be all rosy till the end so i joined crypto trading without proper orientation.  I lost huge amount of funds in early 2018 when the bear market started and i had to learn in a had way. Now i have learnt not to ever trade based on FOMO (fear of missing out) but rather based on news , presnt state of market and how reliable the project is. I hope this will you trade well within the crypto space

During that time year 2017, I was too busy at my work too, so I am just enjoying joining signature campaigns, wherein at that time is in demand too, the rate was not too high, but for me a big help especially that I am the bread winner, so for trading, I didn't focus on much on that.

Last  year, when the campaign was dropping, at that time I begun studying trading and if I do have spare time and money, I am doing it, as I don't want to waste time and wanted to earn even a little amount and the rest is history.

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 06:04:14 PM

Hello traders! 

Well, i started to learn trading when my friend started to introduced me about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. At first, i feel it will be easy for me to do trading, but when i started to try trading for the first time i feel nervous amd it is really difficult. Good thing my friend always guide me and give me tips on trading for me to avoid having huge losses, and i also watched video tutorials on YouTube that i also learned a lot of things in trading such as what is a trading volume, how to look at the charts, and how to buy and sell.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
its-a-me-mario

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 07:43:39 PM

I started trading on Mt Gox and Circle way back in the day. Boy how times have changed!

I was always interested in traditional asset trading (stocks, gold, etc) but got interested in Bitcoin back in 2010 when I found out that I could mine on my desktop's CPU. That led me to start learning about trading, not crypto specifically but using lots of online resources like BabyPips and others.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 11:35:23 AM

Hello traders! 

Well, i started to learn trading when my friend started to introduced me about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. At first, i feel it will be easy for me to do trading, but when i started to try trading for the first time i feel nervous amd it is really difficult. Good thing my friend always guide me and give me tips on trading for me to avoid having huge losses, and i also watched video tutorials on YouTube that i also learned a lot of things in trading such as what is a trading volume, how to look at the charts, and how to buy and sell.

yes, it is very natural that someone trying to start trading for the first time will feel nervous and find it very difficult because in crypto trading requires strategy and analysis or reading good charts, and it takes time to learn to understand all of it. I think having a friend who wants to guide us in the crypto trade is a good step when we want to start trading. I myself first understand about crypto and was introduced by a friend, having a friend who wants to guide me, I think it makes it easier for us to understand trading strategies rather than just relying on YouTube or other media.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2019, 03:50:27 PM

Hello traders! 

Well i learned about trading when my friends introduced it to me, they explain a little so i decided to check it on the internet, to be honest reading articles is not working for me, i barely understand things so i decided to watch videos and that is when i really understand trading, so after that i searched about the more technical things you will need to know like charts, candles, demand and supply and many more, so i suggest that we watched it because we can understand it more but of course reading is not bad at all but for me watching is much better than reading

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: