Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:32:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you start trading?  (Read 23693 times)
thirdlight

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 02:04:06 PM

I learned about crypto in 2017, when it was very popular, from that moment on I got interested and started to learn how to make money on it and the most attractive option for me was trading.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 04:12:58 PM

I learned about crypto in 2017, when it was very popular, from that moment on I got interested and started to learn how to make money on it and the most attractive option for me was trading.

During that time too, because I earned so much from the campaign, as the year 2017 the campaigns are unlimited so I earned and be able to start funding my own and started trading at low price, so now that I can be able to trade sometimes when I do have spare time, or after office work, at least this lead me to earn more what I am earning to my regular job.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:31:39 PM

Honestly, i started to do trading since my friend introduced me about bitcoin. I really have a difficult time to understand bitcoin because i am not aware about it, that is why i ask for guidance to my friend to understand bitcoin and trading, and i also watch tutorial videos on YouTube for me to understand more about it.
onyek16M

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 21, 2019, 05:58:52 PM

Hello traders! 

I would like to know how you started trading? Any interesting articles,
videos or guides that you found helpful before you started?
Can you share your opinions and experiences please?

the first i see advertising of exchange local in my social media. then i try to join and read about it, from there i learn in google about the website, about trading, about the coins such a what is bitcoin and anything . about two years ago after i join in the website, i try and play faucet to makes the capital and pass one month i get 0.015 in btc when i convert about $10 and i start trading with it

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 04:37:28 AM

Hello traders! 

I decided to start trading when bounty season was down due to market rough condition. That time i was in little balance and think for daily trading. Finally i target 5-7 coins from market and follow their roadmap as well as. I also follow those coins market graph 15-20 days and lastly i invest my little earnings. Be sure that you have to patience about market because market graph is not always are same so have to keep your eyes on market.

For trading article you can follow trading section here where you can easily learn many things.
HarmonyA

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 10:48:15 PM

Hello traders! 

I started trading by studying about bitcoin,  then proceeded to learn forex because forex principles are the foundation.
I also heard some financial management lectures because know how to trade is different from managing your earnings. In this I learned how not to attach my emotions to the buy and sell walls.
There are also youtube videos that addressed some vital questions of mine.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 22, 2019, 11:27:42 PM

Honestly, i started to do trading since my friend introduced me about bitcoin. I really have a difficult time to understand bitcoin because i am not aware about it, that is why i ask for guidance to my friend to understand bitcoin and trading, and i also watch tutorial videos on YouTube for me to understand more about it.
Maximize all the resources you have to learn, but most importantly is to learn from your own experience so eventually you'll grow and be more consistently in your trading activity. Trading gives you a better chance to be profitable if you have the skills, and that's important to develop that skills as consistency will make you last and enjoy what you are doing.

Based on my personal experience, no one taught me about trading expect the internet, and I learn everything from the internet so I'm thankful I learn how to trade in crypto, otherwise I would not experience getting a good profit during the good times of crypto, especially in 2017.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 06:17:35 AM

Hello traders! 

in crypto trading it seems that people think of it as something easy for everyone to do, but it's not as easy as they say, understand, and learn to be able to predict and you can analyze market price movements and of course choose altcoin that you think has a good price movement , and research on altcoin that you want to buy for you to make as a trade, and in your day trading don't be greedy, if you can already make a profit, sell and be able to buy again when there is a decline or buy another altcoin that you think will move to experience price increase.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 04:29:16 AM

Hello traders!  

I don't watch many videos about trading, because all of those videos don't really cover all the implications. We should read more about trading methods and capital management from the beginning, it will be a good foundation for us in the future. But you need to understand one thing, this trade is not easy to master. We need to pay the price for our mistakes in the beginning, that amount can go up to thousands of dollars if you join and don't keep your head cool. I used to be the one who got hit badly by the market and I realize that new traders like you need to learn the best possible capital management before trading.
Watching some YouTube videos can be a good idea especially when you are starting out but I have always find out that if you really want to learn how to trade you have no option but to start reading books, some may think that this is kind of old fashioned but it isn't after all when you went to school most of the knowledge that you got was from reading books and it is completely natural that when it comes trading that is the right way to learn as well.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 02:22:03 PM

maybe I am not an expert in trading because I am also a beginner to trading, what I do may be a simple thing that I buy when the price of a coin goes down then I will sell it when the price goes up or I have made any profit, I don't dare to wait too long to sell because I'm afraid the price of coins will go down again

pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:29:53 PM

Started as soon as I found out about BTC which was quite time ago... I failed miserably and stopped for a few years. Some time ago I tried again and it seems like few years with btc community and it is going much better than before. Had to read a little here and there in this time tho.
hajirkhalid2

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:57:41 PM

Start trading, firstly open account in any cryptocurrency Exchange, invest some bitcoins, start with little amount of fund to trading u need to have practice and analysis the market situation. Practice makes many perfect.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2019, 07:40:59 PM

Hello traders! 

I started learning how to trade from the training I undergone with a Forex exchange company here in capital on my country and I later become an expert Forex trading with the use candle stick formation analysis and listening to some fundamentals issue in relation to the currency peers that I want to trade and that experience has helped me in my trading crypto currency Career.
ViceOfBTC21

Activity: 438
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:48:28 PM

Since Bitcoin community doesn't make it easy to get started with Bitcoin trading, I had to resort to traditional methods applied in stock market and Forex. However, we all began from the same point. I started my journey in 2017.

I use Investopedia all the time. That's just one of resources on finance, I would recommend many good books on the topic.

Sure, it isn't the same, but in crypto, you can't waste 10-15 years studying all this indicators, however, it doesn't mean you learn only at beginning. You need to learn all the time if you want to be successful.
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 01:00:28 AM

I started it 4 years ago with btc-e.com. For the first time, I won a total of 4 BTC in the first month so I thought it was easy; D and the first year I completed with a total profit of $ 15,000 and this was the only year I won: '3 years later I lost everything.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 06:24:14 PM

all the news on the internet has provided trading information, you can search on Google or a blog that discusses it, it is not difficult to find information.
only your desire to do so. My first trading experience was not good where I lost 10% in this short time, because I was panicked and impatient, seeing the price drop immediately and wanted to sell.
But after that the price went up again.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 08:16:30 PM

maybe I am not an expert in trading because I am also a beginner to trading, what I do may be a simple thing that I buy when the price of a coin goes down then I will sell it when the price goes up or I have made any profit, I don't dare to wait too long to sell because I'm afraid the price of coins will go down again
Those who do not wait long for selling their coins when the prices are increasing are the ones that earn profits most of the times besides saving themselves from regrets. Those who do not sell in order to let prices increase further are the ones who are most of the time regretting and going in losses. I am also not a pro trader but I simply set a goal for myself and when it is achieved, I sell my coin.

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 09:12:31 PM

Hello traders!  

I don't watch many videos about trading, because all of those videos don't really cover all the implications. We should read more about trading methods and capital management from the beginning, it will be a good foundation for us in the future. But you need to understand one thing, this trade is not easy to master. We need to pay the price for our mistakes in the beginning, that amount can go up to thousands of dollars if you join and don't keep your head cool. I used to be the one who got hit badly by the market and I realize that new traders like you need to learn the best possible capital management before trading.
Watching some YouTube videos can be a good idea especially when you are starting out but I have always find out that if you really want to learn how to trade you have no option but to start reading books, some may think that this is kind of old fashioned but it isn't after all when you went to school most of the knowledge that you got was from reading books and it is completely natural that when it comes trading that is the right way to learn as well.
There are so many ways to learn to trade and to start trading as you have mentioned some useful ways to learn trading like watching videos and reading good books related to trading but we can also learn by making the discussion about trading with expert traders. Internet is so wide and now there are so many sites that teach trading so we can explore all of them to collect knowledge
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 26, 2019, 04:12:35 PM

There are so many ways to learn to trade and to start trading as you have mentioned some useful ways to learn trading like watching videos and reading good books related to trading but we can also learn by making the discussion about trading with expert traders. Internet is so wide and now there are so many sites that teach trading so we can explore all of them to collect knowledge

And that starts with us, we should start trading on our own, we should not just rely on other people signal, paid signals, to our friend traders, we should be the one to handle our own account and our own fund, let's learn on our own and we should not blame the market or other people when we lose from trading.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 08:11:25 PM

Hello traders!  

There are so many ways to learn to trade and to start trading as you have mentioned some useful ways to learn trading like watching videos and reading good books related to trading but we can also learn by making the discussion about trading with expert traders. Internet is so wide and now there are so many sites that teach trading so we can explore all of them to colle
ct knowledge
We can learn trading  from so many ways as there are some sites that makes people learn trading. We can read books and watch videos too so choose the way which attracts you and  you feel interest for. Trading is good for earning and I learnt it from my friend who suggested me to start trading. I like trading and it is my best way to make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: