Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:45:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much it is possible to earn on bounty?  (Read 2747 times)
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(

Currently it is very little at all but we are still hoping that it will rise soon like it was before. So that we will all be happy again.
sandgluenick

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

Hey guys, what do you think? How much is it possibly to earn in bounty? How much did you earn this year? I heard in 2018 situation with bounty is bad ;(

Currently it is very little at all but we are still hoping that it will rise soon like it was before. So that we will all be happy again.
I hope so too. starting from the beginning of the year until now I haven't got a gift that I can sell. For some reason, it is now very difficult to find a good project that can provide useful coins. today many prizes failed and were made only to cheat.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:38:43 PM

As of now I haven't earn much from bounty since I took a break for months due to schedule overload, I think you are right about the idea that it get worsened rather than last year, I think being on a great project that reached their hard cap (if you're lucky) will surely get you more than you think.

As I can see on the Bounty section there are so many bounties to choose from also the reason for us to find it hard to look for the best project to invest our time with.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

I just started earning through bitcoin last year and I did not usually focused about it but I realized that I should now because it will help me earn additional money that I need to save for my future dreams.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

The maximum that I managed to earn on the bounty was 300 dollars. I did not immediately sell the token and its price dropped to 100.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
MargoGolova

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:46:09 PM

Unfortunately Yes, not many projects have brought good income. This year is most likely a year of waiting for a good market and the growth of coins . While it makes no sense to sell at prices such as this year, waiting for the bull market
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

With each project, I hope less and less that I will get something at all, because there are such projects, for example, the Yumerium project, which has reduced payments by 30 times, do you understand what it is? It turns out that at any time they can refuse to pay at all and it will be fair? I think that there is clearly something wrong here.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 01:51:48 PM

That depends on every persons working and the rank as higher rank means higher earnings and how many bounties, you are participating. Last year was the golden year for bounty hunters but this year give low earnings due to unfavorable conditions for new ICO's.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:15:31 PM

I've earned very little this year . I used to be very much specialized in the generosity of social networks. But it is more a waste of time , if at least some profit. Only a few projects have brought at least some profit. I want to believe that the coins will grow . Because selling doesn't make sense yet

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

I am doing bounties from approx one year and I got approx 2000$ as I am a part-time hunter and participating in limited bounties. If you do it as a full-time job then you can earn decent earnings but the waiting period is big here because mostly all ICO's allot their bounty coins after their ICO over.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:04:22 PM

Yes its true it is possible to earn in bounty campaigns. it depends on how hardworking you are. and try to  search for good bounty campaigns.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279

Xircus

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:10:59 PM

It is so possible to earn in bounties even before there are lots benefitting from this business,but if you talking of todays happening i think there are lots of projects made by fraud people, and others may scammed so bounty is unpredictable if they paid you after it is done lots of question are still not answered...

OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

2018 is a bad year. In 2017 I made over $ 40k and now I only earn over $ 2k. It was a great distance and it shocked me. I was really stunned and did not know what to do. Should I abandon the bounty campaign and do other work? please give me advice.

I agree. A terrible year with projects that either don’t raise money or become fraud. And the market is not in the best condition. Do you hope for 2019?

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:29:31 PM

2018 is a bad year. In 2017 I made over $ 40k and now I only earn over $ 2k. It was a great distance and it shocked me. I was really stunned and did not know what to do. Should I abandon the bounty campaign and do other work? please give me advice.

I agree. A terrible year with projects that either don’t raise money or become fraud. And the market is not in the best condition. Do you hope for 2019?
The fact is that it was the big numbers that attracted me to this activity, but nevertheless, even what I can get this year is more for me than I can earn in real life.
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:36:56 PM

Yes, this year to get additional income on the Bounty is problematic. this is also affected by the fall of the market - the price of tokens is very low, and the fact that many projects have not entered the market and it is unknown whether they will come out at all. I think about how to stop participating in the Bountu-because I do not see the point for $ 10-50 to participate in the project for six months.
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:53:14 PM

You heard right. The situation is really very bad. Many bounty are paused, or extended for long periods. And of course payments have dropped several times.
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 05:54:00 PM

It depends on project you joined how they are legit? And it depends on your campaign also, if you join Translation or Signature than definitely you will earn more than social media campaigns.
It also depends on number of campaigns, if you join too many campaigns then earnings ratio will be high.
Ipunkpunk

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

Saya pemula dan saya belum pernah menikmati hasil tapi saya semangat untuk mengikuti proyek hadiah, walaupun dari sebagian proyek hadiah yang saya kerjakan banyak yang scam,mungkin karna harga pasar yang semakin menurun dan sepertinya Para tuyul perlu dibasmi biar dunia crypto,alcoin kembali bersinar dan semoga saya bisa menikmati hasil yang baik ditahun yang akan datang dan untuk tahun ini hasil yang saya dapatkan belum bisa saya cairkan walaupun ada yg bisa dicairkan itupun nominalnya sangat kecil sekali...kalo saya membaca tahun tahun sebelumnya sangat bagus, tahun ini memang sedikit buruk...
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

Now at the end of 2018, from the beginning of the year until now I only earned about $ 2000 from the bounty. I am very sad and depressed at the dead project or scam project.
But ETH is going to make big changes, ETH will go to moon and pull the revival ICO projects .
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:02:24 PM

With each project, I hope less and less that I will get something at all, because there are such projects, for example, the Yumerium project, which has reduced payments by 30 times, do you understand what it is? It turns out that at any time they can refuse to pay at all and it will be fair? I think that there is clearly something wrong here.
Well, everything doing usually go smoothly in the bounty campaign session because every bounty campaign have it own rules and regulations which I'm sure that if you go though the project you mentioned early they will clearly stated it in their rules and regulations. I will advice you to always read the rules and regulations of a bounty campaign before joining it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: