Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Ripple?  (Read 2855 times)
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

Believing in ripple but not to continue to be in a ripple situation, I still continue to see other coins even though now Ripple is in the best top coin but for ripple price issues it still cannot provide significant developments.
but for the long term this is still potential, ripple coins that can survive amid the current situation I even added to buying this coin everything will be good when the time comes i believe ripple.
same is the case with other coins Ripple has stability within the development that is able to make these coins are so able to reliably and able to be the main coin in generating profits. It has also been privileged to become an attraction to have Ripple, so until now I trust Ripple.
Cedrikon3

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:35:29 PM

Ripple has partnered with the industry leaders. That is one of tha aspects of Ripple that gives it prospects in the long run.
Riliseth120

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

Ripple has a strong community and bid names backing it up. So I think this coin is here to stay and play the fields.
Chielath22

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:40:34 PM

Ripple is one of few coins that has always gained praises from analysts. And now there are more reasons to believe in it since it's backed by the White House. How many coins do you see backed by federal goverment?
Jerireg05

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

Ripple is one best altcoins available at this if not the best altcoin. With huge market share and pretty innovative technologies ripple is a personal favorite.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

What are talking about mate? Ripple is a promising coin and has a bright future ahead. As it is a centralised coin there is nothing to panic, in my opinion investing in XRP will give you a good return.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:44:19 PM

I think that the Ripple project today only works so that in the final result, all the same, destroy cryptocurrency using your coin, because I just don’t understand how you can buy this project at all. This is scam, which for some reason has value.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:19:48 PM

I think that we can make a lot of money on Ripple , because it is very speculative coin , but it doesn't mean that trust their technology and those stories about xrp usage in the banking sector by world banks . I think it's just manipulations that would fuel interest to the project .

e@symode

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:33:38 PM

No, I certainly don’t understand that today people are still working with the Ripple project, because more and more people are just trying to catch any profit, but this is not correct, so I think you still need to study the project and study the work before investing
kobita333

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:42:52 PM

XRP is better for short term investments but it's very risky for long term. It will lose value since it is centralized and cryptocurrency is not invented for that. Anyway, I have already invested at $0.45 and waiting for having some bubble.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.
i wouldn't say that easily something is shit and something is not. ripple has its positive sides and the fact that it is centralized doesn't turn it into absolute rubbish. probably it won't be centralized forever

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:08:51 PM

I think Ripple is quite strong and they have a working product alrealdy which is very rare among many altcoins. They also have strong community of trusted investors but the issue am having with it personally is the centralization of its blockchain.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:10:49 PM

There is no doubt about the ability and capability of Ripple as a company. The only thing to hate about ripple is that it is pretty much centralized.But it is making waves.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

Of course, now many banks are testing the ripll network,and make millions of dollars of transactions,so to speak,they are testing,and want to transfer the entire banking sector to the blockchain and this coin,so the potential of course is just agronomic,and the future of this project is also very cool, so we believe in it!

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:41:10 PM

Ripple will enjoy a small rise, there is a lot of support for it but the supply is ridiculous. During a strong bull run it will probably double to 1 dollar, but going above that is going to be tough
Esofdemon

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:53:29 PM

I don't consider Ripple as a decentralized cryptocurrency. Maybe it will be successful in the bank field, but I will not hold it like I hold Bitcoin or Ethereum.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:01:29 PM

I don’t believe in ripple , I believe  this asset will still bring me profit. Although I have no claims to xrp , I bought 5,000 coins for 1 cent, and partially sold for $ 3 . This is a mega profitable investment. Now we see ripple is on the correction , but I noticed that it shows a bull run every six months, I don’t know , coincidence it or not. I look forward to another growth this winter.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:08:00 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

My thinking always positive about Ripple. Ripple coin now almost 0.44$,  Ripple Price will must be increase more than $5 I hope. Expectation is very high and there are many prediction about Ripple coin. Ripple is really potential coin.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

I think the coin is overtly overhyped, have not actually seen any too meaningful use case and application, there are a lot more other coins with a better and stronger infrastructure than Ripples but it is still maintaining number three and sometimes compete with etherium on the Coinmarketcap. I believe if no new development is brought into the project, there could be other coins that will overtake it with time.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:38:50 PM

Could you please mention us why you hate this coin? Ripple is one of the most popular cryptocurrency ever. It has a higher volume with some great partnership. Yes, Ripple almost centralized coin, but what difference there? Ripple transactions are very fast, people are making profits from Ripple at this bear market. So, I don't see much negativity in Ripple to hate this coin, Rather in this bear market, the ripple making more fans! You should research more about XRP before ignoring!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: