Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you believe in Ripple?  (Read 2855 times)
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:15:42 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

I continue to believe in the excellent development potential of Ripple in the future. Personally, I met completely different opinions about the prospects of this coin. But at the same time, I am sure that Ripple can provide really important benefits for the further development of the banking system, so I choose XRP for long-term investments.
In any case, the density connection of the banking system. And from this page do very promising in the future. Never before have banks lost their interests and will not lose in this case.
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:18:09 PM

I think that the price of ripple will grow further. But not due to technology. And because this coin is created for banks. But very soon the cryptocurrency will replace all bank structures. On it banks also try to enter cryptocurrency into the infrastructure earlier.

Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:36:33 PM

Of course I believe in ripple , many run coin long its keep and think that she will bring good money , very well cooperates with banks!

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
dalexc

Activity: 195

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:05:37 PM

Ripple is a good coin which has potential. It is very good to invest now. These coins grow very well last year.  I hope, this will increase in the future.
Monbi

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

Ripple are now one of the most promising cryptocurrencies, and precisely because of its centralization and orientation to the banking sector. This makes it popular and more or less reliable.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:18:23 PM

Ripple is the coin that follow me on coinmarketcap very hot and the percentage of traders involved in daily trading is huge. So i completely believe in the ripple as well as buy it to invest when the market returns.
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:28:28 PM

Ripple is not an attractive centralized shit only for banks and so on. Ripple is a coin that seeks to have an interest in the market. In fact, people are more attracted to other coins like Ethereum than Ripple. This is in my view, guys.

Easzjohn
Copper Member

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

Ripple is a token that will create great disruption not just in crypto but also in the banking and financial system. I see great potential in ripple token
sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

I think that this is a good project, and it doesn’t matter that it is centralized, agree that it’s not important what they say about it, it’s important that there be profit.

ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:00:55 PM

Ripple is not an attractive centralized shit only for banks and so on. Ripple is a coin that seeks to have an interest in the market. In fact, people are more attracted to other coins like Ethereum than Ripple. This is in my view, guys.
I also like to trust Ethereum for now because it is safer to hold. if I think Ripple is suitable for long-term investment and even for those who dare to take risks because long-term investments are very risky, especially on new coins.
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

I do not like in XRP that it is centralized and has a huge supply  and a big part is still not circulating and that
could be a place for manipulation. On the other hand XRP has many quality partnerships and extra marketing
and advertising activities.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
rodskee

Activity: 2394
Merit: 198

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Ripple i good coin in the list in crypto market
yes ofcourse i believe the capability of ripple
We should know ripple give biggest history in the market give better benefit from the their holders
At early of this year even if the king of crypto bitcoin is going to slow dump their price

Lucas777

Activity: 172

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:56:10 PM

To tell the truth I don't trust in ripple. It is not a simple coin with the purpose to help ordinary people. It is the coin created for a banking system and will support her only banks. But sooner or later the main cryptocurrencies will overthrow a banking system.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:00:54 PM

Of course I believe in ripple , he has been on the market and is developing very well , I think in the future it will be well worth despite the fact that a lot of coins .
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:04:52 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about ripple? I think it’s a centralized shit which is interesting only for banks and so on. However it is growing and people still believe in it. Idk why.

Ripple is a tremendous practical project, the potential in the future will be great if you trust and invest in crypto at present. In 2018, XRP rates have risen more than 50% in the short run - a testament to the potential of XRP in the future.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

for me, this coin is quite simple with the technology it develops but the price will continue to grow in the future because if the ripple has entered the bank many people will use it according to the role of the coin. thus, it is certain that if many people use it, the price will continue to be able to rise higher and I myself still hold ripple for the long term.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
potivech
Copper Member

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:09:43 PM

XRP is a long term patience play based on fundamentals. If a person wants fast money then learn technical analysis and day trade. XRP could potentially make life changing money so its worth the wait.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:20:41 PM

Yes, for me too, ripple as a coin so not really , but certainly for the previous year, the coin grew very well , but if be regarded as an investment on kratkosrochnye perspective I think be profitable !
ripple used to he one of the best projects and i wanted it to become great so much but time says that it is not gonna happen
Ripple has indeed become one of the coins that can be trusted with the increasing development and generate even more profits. sake that this Ripple into a mainstay of many people with his ability to continue to increase and generate more profits.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:27:51 PM

yes I believe in Ripple, not only with Ripple but I believe in all cryptocurrency because in my opinion cryptocurrency is the future of the world and whether we want it or not, we definitely need to be able to accept cryptocurrency in the future as an investment, daily necessity, or for payment.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

Ripple is just a bankster coin that uses the name cryptocurrency as a mere mask, for most cryptopia like me, I don't really like Ripple because I was worried, if its popularity peaked Ripple coins would kill most of the existing cryptocurrency. But behind that, Ripple is the best solution that is intended to help banks process cross-border transactions more quickly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: