Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:30:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
Tamandrac

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:27:10 AM

Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.
It seems to me that with red trusts there are few places where people can take part, simply because of the rating of the company
No way!!! I personally know of 5 large and well-known bounty managers who are allowed to participate in the bounty of the signature. Me of course, but such a discussion in other threads I've ever met. So guy, if you're not here to take, go to other bounty join and earn coins.
I doubt that the team is allowed to take part in the bounty, others may agree but the chances are small Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
privedvelosiped

Activity: 434
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:34:22 AM

Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfTzd3GnHoXLZqIsZjfgaJ2jzEOIhKIS16km_2s8fZ18bpGAg/viewform
Buddy, here is your link and try to register. Perhaps the admin will allow you to participate. The team now needs good advertising and you can give it now. Do not postpone for a long time, take it and do it.
Jonnicarri

Activity: 51
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:34:32 AM

You dropped the trusts due to the fact that the account was sold and you are not the owner wondering how the project team will register for it Smiley
internetlift

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:50:45 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 01:22:03 PM by internetlift

Tell me when will bounty company in social networks? I really want to take part in such a company. I love master nodes and therefore I am waiting for information from you when I can start advertising.
vozphongtom

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:46:06 AM

Crux coin have a speed increase so fast ,+10 pages / day . i think  Crux coin will ICO success .

so great ,  total supply and premine is perfect number .
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:52:38 AM

Crux coin have a speed increase so fast ,+10 pages / day . i think  Crux coin will ICO success .

so great ,  total supply and premine is perfect number .
I also feel that because the teams involved here always try their best for this project so that success will be achieved with maximum results for sure.

CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:31:03 AM

Tell me when will bauti company in social networks? I really want to take part in such a company. I love master nodes and therefore I am waiting for information from you when I can start advertising.
Just join in discord  https://discord.gg/FHyyAD in there you can take part with us
Nodeasy

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:06:19 AM

Reserved for translation into Chinese
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:17:09 AM

Reserved for translation into Chinese
If you have reserve in the thread, then you can start it immediately
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:44:41 AM

You are right we wanna collect some money to in implement the crux debit card project with http://www.theissuer.com. We already paid for Cryptobridge for 7days listing
im glad that you paid for listing but this is not reason to hide your team
The team is not hiding from us, I am sure that later they will provide us with information about themselves and their social networks

In the crypt there are many risks and there are absolutely no guarantees that even after listing the coins on  exchange, it will become popular and trading volumes will start to grow over time.
internetlift

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

Tell me when will bauti company in social networks? I really want to take part in such a company. I love master nodes and therefore I am waiting for information from you when I can start advertising.
Just join in discord  https://discord.gg/FHyyAD in there you can take part with us
Thank you for your feedback, I follow you. Let's see what we come to, but it sounds very promising.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

You are right we wanna collect some money to in implement the crux debit card project with http://www.theissuer.com. We already paid for Cryptobridge for 7days listing
im glad that you paid for listing but this is not reason to hide your team
The team is not hiding from us, I am sure that later they will provide us with information about themselves and their social networks

I would also like to learn more about the project team itself and see their profiles in LinkedIn, besides, I have found absolutely no information about the project advisors ..

ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:26:45 AM

I understand that the project is a kind of payment network? On the one hand, this is already a hackneyed topic in the crypto market, but on the other hand there is not a single full-fledged product yet. therefore, we can say that the market is empty.
You were right to say that the market is empty. Today, no company has been able to sell its card product together with cryptocurrency.
I'm wondering how developers want to implement this product if others have not succeeded before???
I am not familiar with the previous projects of this team, but I think that it is quite professional according to the fact that they have been working in this field for 10 years.
will hope that the words that there are people in the team from the advertising business, and even more than 10 years of experience, are true.

This is not worth to believe in it now, because we do not know all the details on each of the team members, but I am sure that such information will appear in the near future.

ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

It seems to me that with red trusts there are few places where people can take part, simply because of the rating of the company
No way!!! I personally know of 5 large and well-known bounty managers who are allowed to participate in the bounty of the signature. Me of course, but such a discussion in other threads I've ever met. So guy, if you're not here to take, go to other bounty join and earn coins.
I also saw a lot of projects where we take from the colored trust. It all depends on the Manager. A painted trust says nothing. It could be personal on the forum.
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

I am most interested in this project technical description of the blockchain.
Combining masternods and POS is fun for hamsters who don't mind stuffing their cheeks full of coins and waiting for pumping)
Can I ask you a question? Are you ready to highlight 1 masternodes for testing?
I'd like to take part in your experiment. I will follow your messages. If everything works like a clock for a company, then I think they will not refuse your offer. Moreover, it will be a big advertising on the forum. Good rumors always spread quickly.
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:59:49 AM

At the beginning of the discussion there is a link to the GitHub project. I am not good at technical aspects of tokens, and on the GitHub there is code for programmers.
Now it is important to talk about security. Before installing the program on a computer, you need to understand what kind of code it is. And Gith can always serve as a positive indicator.

So far it is not worth talking about the exchange as a whole because the project is only at the initial stages, but the idea is really interesting and I think that this project has good chance for success.
As for the listing of the coin, it is equally important to understand the plan of the developers and the team. I, as an investor, want to understand when I get my profit. And at the initial stage everything should be about

CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

You can participate it in bounty
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:03:07 AM

Combining masternods and POS is fun for hamsters who don't mind stuffing their cheeks full of coins and waiting for pumping)
I'd like to take part in your experiment. I will follow your messages. If everything works like a clock for a company, then I think they will not refuse your offer. Moreover, it will be a big advertising on the forum. Good rumors always spread quickly.

Until there was a response from the team members of this project. Perhaps a masternode with a price of 1 btc is too expensive for a project to give for testing. Although they will receive in return an objective review

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:09:17 AM

Until there was a response from the team members of this project. Perhaps a masternode with a price of 1 btc is too expensive for a project to give for testing. Although they will receive in return an objective review
That's right!!! Your idea is the place to be on this forum. That's why I love a forum where people in discussions can understand what kind of coin it is. We expect a positive response from the team.
As I understand it, the team says that they sold 2 masternodes to investors, I want to understand whether there will be objective feedback from these people?

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

To successfully advertise a project you need quite a lot of money, because one bounty campaign is definitely not enough. It is necessary to order reviews on the project in well-known crypto resources.
Need an integrated approach. it should be a bounty company, advertising in Internet publications, and paid bloggers on YouTube.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: