Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:17:11 AM

As far as I know, you can track and find out where the purchased masternodes are located. Forum participants would be interested to know in which country the first masternodes sold hit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sevreki

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

To successfully advertise a project you need quite a lot of money, because one bounty campaign is definitely not enough. It is necessary to order reviews on the project in well-known crypto resources.
Need an integrated approach. it should be a bounty company, advertising in Internet publications, and paid bloggers on YouTube.
Now it is very good to let you know about YouTube, if you order on thematic channels that are associated with cryptocurrency
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:26:35 AM

As far as I know, you can track and find out where the purchased masternodes are located. Forum participants would be interested to know in which country the first masternodes sold hit.
See this one, you need to understand how this process works. And whether the buyer is satisfied with the master of the house. Speed, efficiency. Generally review of the master node in General.

Need an integrated approach. it should be a bounty company, advertising in Internet publications, and paid bloggers on YouTube.
All right, you say that you need a set of advertising, which will be aimed at the loyalty of buyers (investors) to the product of the company. If developers are interested in maximum promotion, they will attract a well-known bounty Manager who has already developed a marketing plan. One of the subscription campaign for a new startup , it's not enough

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

Tell me when will bauti company in social networks? I really want to take part in such a company. I love master nodes and therefore I am waiting for information from you when I can start advertising.
Watch this thread carefully. Bounty company will be announced very soon! I think it's not long to wait!
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.
If the rules are not written, exactly who can participate, so can you, no matter your level of trust.
A couple of days I see the participation of approximately 10 people in bounty signature, with different statuses. I wonder if I should take part....

Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

Crux coin have a speed increase so fast ,+10 pages / day . i think  Crux coin will ICO success .

so great ,  total supply and premine is perfect number .
Project CRUX COIN is new and interesting and promising. Many people follow the thread. Therefore, the thread grows quickly.
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

Tell me when will bauti company in social networks? I really want to take part in such a company. I love master nodes and therefore I am waiting for information from you when I can start advertising.
Watch this thread carefully. Bounty company will be announced very soon! I think it's not long to wait!
There should be a lot of people in the bounty, so that in future there will be advertising on social networks from their own users.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:53:52 AM

Crux coin have a speed increase so fast ,+10 pages / day . i think  Crux coin will ICO success .

I also feel that because the teams involved here always try their best for this project so that success will be achieved with maximum results for sure.
If all members of the project CRUX COIN community will make efforts to popularize the project, then CRUX COIN will certainly succeed! I believe in it!
Tamandrac

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

I also feel that because the teams involved here always try their best for this project so that success will be achieved with maximum results for sure.
If all members of the project CRUX COIN community will make efforts to popularize the project, then CRUX COIN will certainly succeed! I believe in it!
everything depends on the team itself, the target audience has always been important, without this the project will not go far simply
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

This is not worth to believe in it now, because we do not know all the details on each of the team members, but I am sure that such information will appear in the near future.
Sometimes the project team decides to remain anonymous. Although I do not quite like such decisions, but I understand that this is their right. Maybe if I were a developer I would do the same.
Natasha95

Merit: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

This is not worth to believe in it now, because we do not know all the details on each of the team members, but I am sure that such information will appear in the near future.
Sometimes the project team decides to remain anonymous. Although I do not quite like such decisions, but I understand that this is their right. Maybe if I were a developer I would do the same.
What do you mean anonymous!!!! It's cheating. When you want to buy a product online, what do you do? search online for reviews or social groups that have real reviews. Go on YouTube and see what people are saying. Ie any company that deals with money should all openly and transparently show who they are. All successful ICO companies follow this path.

spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:27:18 AM

A very convincing and convincing project on the market today, I believe this project will bring new things in the future.

I think that CRUX team doesn’t have any problems with this because they have experience in developing projects and I am sure that they have a good portfolio.

Experience should help them in the future to lead their project to market leaders so that in the future
how you can talk about their experience if they dont show themselvs?

tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

Tell me dear! Have you already announced the date when the bounty company will start? I really want to take part.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

Anonymous projects are actually more than enough. And whether users or investors like it or not, but if the team so decided it will be so. Although specifically in the case of draft CRUX COIN, there is hardly any sense in remaining anonymous.
psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:30:28 AM

Tell me can I participate in the bounty of your company. Even though I have red trust. Write me your answer in a personal message so I don't miss it.
i think that you can participate in all campaigns except signature
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

Until there was a response from the team members of this project. Perhaps a masternode with a price of 1 btc is too expensive for a project to give for testing. Although they will receive in return an objective review
Although the project really looks very attractive, but the price in 1 BTC will be very expensive for many investors.
Guardsman

Merit: 117

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

Until there was a response from the team members of this project. Perhaps a masternode with a price of 1 btc is too expensive for a project to give for testing. Although they will receive in return an objective review
how are we (the investors) tormented by this bearish trend in the market. A year ago, a new masternod was sold at closed auctions for crazy money. And today the price of 1 BTC seems expensive.
DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:00:39 PM

i think that you can participate in all campaigns except signature
In this post, the administrator replied that everyone who has negative trust can participate.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059258.msg47449224#msg47449224

ARTiShock2008

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:05:44 PM

That's right!!! Your idea is the place to be on this forum. That's why I love a forum where people in discussions can understand what kind of coin it is. We expect a positive response from the team.
As I understand it, the team says that they sold 2 masternodes to investors, I want to understand whether there will be objective feedback from these people?
I would like to hear real feedback from the owners of the mastetnode of CRUX COIN. Unless of course they come to show us their names.
lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

I am most interested in this project technical description of the blockchain.
Combining masternods and POS is fun for hamsters who don't mind stuffing their cheeks full of coins and waiting for pumping)
Can I ask you a question? Are you ready to highlight 1 masternodes for testing?
I'd like to take part in your experiment. I will follow your messages. If everything works like a clock for a company, then I think they will not refuse your offer. Moreover, it will be a big advertising on the forum. Good rumors always spread quickly.

Your idea makes me watch the project. If the admin answers you positively, then we can assume that the project is really alive and has prospects. It is important to understand how much this interest will be in the majority of users who will buy tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: