Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:41:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:15:56 PM

masternodes projects have spoiled their reputation a little) since technically creating a blockchain on masternodes is not difficult and does not require a lot of money. In this regard, dozens of projects have appeared that promise gold mountains for their masternodes. The question is who besides investors will be interested in the project after the completion of ICO
Let's see what this project will show.
Apparently they ignore my request to show the names of project participants and their photos with profiles on social networks.
I agree with you that lately the cryptomarket is overflowing with fraudulent projects with masternodes who are only engaged in the fact that they collect money from unsuspecting investors. I hope that project CRUX COIN is not one of them!
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:37:57 PM

Tell us how you determine the prospects of the project. What are the necessary conditions for the trust project. All the same, you can invest in a bank at 5-7 percent per annum and not wrestle with it. Or clearly analyzing the project to invest

Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

masternodes projects have spoiled their reputation a little) since technically creating a blockchain on masternodes is not difficult and does not require a lot of money. In this regard, dozens of projects have appeared that promise gold mountains for their masternodes. The question is who besides investors will be interested in the project after the completion of ICO
Let's see what this project will show.
Apparently they ignore my request to show the names of project participants and their photos with profiles on social networks.
I agree with you that lately the cryptomarket is overflowing with fraudulent projects with masternodes who are only engaged in the fact that they collect money from unsuspecting investors. I hope that project CRUX COIN is not one of them!
I think not. The team has long been in the market and has gained a good reputation. So, I believe that everything will truth
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:39:58 PM

Actually, it is quite difficult to distinguish a project from a project where there are real prospects. Scammers are very well disguised. But still they make some kind of inaccuracies and mistakes and therefore sometimes they can be recognized.
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:42:17 PM

Actually, it is quite difficult to distinguish a project from a project where there are real prospects. Scammers are very well disguised. But still they make some kind of inaccuracies and mistakes and therefore sometimes they can be recognized.
And what about the CRUX project? Did you manage to find any clues or not? I hope they're going smoothly.
HappStoreW

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

Today, when mining gradually fades into the background, investing in masternodes can get a second wind. More and more investors crypto are interested only in crypto projects with the possibility of passive earnings.
Everyone loves passive income is convenient and does not require any special knowledge.
How does it not require special knowledge? The very fact that a person has figured out what cryptocurrencies are, how to use them and how to earn income - this is special knowledge.
But to get this knowledge you do not need to go to University, get higher education and pay a lot of money for education
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:51:23 PM

Today, when mining gradually fades into the background, investing in masternodes can get a second wind. More and more investors crypto are interested only in crypto projects with the possibility of passive earnings.
Everyone loves passive income is convenient and does not require any special knowledge.
How does it not require special knowledge? The very fact that a person has figured out what cryptocurrencies are, how to use them and how to earn income - this is special knowledge.
But to get this knowledge you do not need to go to University, get higher education and pay a lot of money for education
This is an advantage! Therefore, I also tend to believe that to get this passive income does not require a lot of time to devote to education
pogi23

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
But what about advisors? After all, they are mostly almost elderly people. And such are very much appreciated!
Yes, as independent workers, such people are very necessary. But if we talk about employment, there is a predominance of young, that is, those who are not more than 40-50 years
There are a lot of young people among the developers in crypt, and I am very pleased that they have the opportunity to get a job without having experience or a diploma, but only because of their skills.
pactiond

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:52:55 PM

This is an advantage! Therefore, I also tend to believe that to get this passive income does not require a lot of time to devote to education
By the way, I studied cryptocurrency to a good level in just a couple of months. And now consider myself quite knowledgeable in this field and can earn
HappStoreW

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:54:15 PM

I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience even from 5 years is a very good indicator.
Previously valued only people with ten years of experience, and even better. But now the most promising are young people, but who have already worked in this field
It turns out that people who are more than 50 years old no one is interested in the business sphere, even despite the experience. And it's good on the one hand, and on the other sad!
But what about advisors? After all, they are mostly almost elderly people. And such are very much appreciated!
Yes, as independent workers, such people are very necessary. But if we talk about employment, there is a predominance of young, that is, those who are not more than 40-50 years
There are a lot of young people among the developers in crypt, and I am very pleased that they have the opportunity to get a job without having experience or a diploma, but only because of their skills.
I think we should stop valuing higher education so much. Yes, with him a person is more intelligent, but this is not the best way to learn
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

In the modern world. especially in the IT field, skills and knowledge are much more valuable than diplomas and certificates.
profit59

Activity: 826
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:55:52 PM

Passive income is nice. But I'm used to the good old coins that make the pump for x50))
I have never installed masternodes. Is it difficult for a technically unprepared person?
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:59:33 PM

Yes, he is right! Coin CRUX does not provide for classic mining, only masternodes and staking from the crypto wallet.
PoS more stable and faster than PoW, so its good

I believe that the team made the right decision to develop a token based on this algorithm. I think the best is variant is POS.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:00:36 PM

Passive income is nice. But I'm used to the good old coins that make the pump for x50))
I have never installed masternodes. Is it difficult for a technically unprepared person?

Oh, it's simple enough. I am sure the developers will have step by step instructions for beginners and you can easily run the masternode.
The main thing to determine for yourself whether you need it)

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:06:57 PM

By the way, does anyone know where to find information about how many masternodes have already been bought?

Developers should publish information about how many masternodes is sold, how many is available, and at what stage. All this is usually separated from the official website of the project.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:12:20 PM

the team already has experience, the more experience, the better the project will show itself in the future
Of course, the experience of the team is important, but very often young and talented professionals in the field of IT show good results.

Honestly, I first of all look at the work of the team itself, and not at their previous experience. Because quite often a lot depends on the abilities.
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:13:39 PM

Oh, it's simple enough. I am sure the developers will have step by step instructions for beginners and you can easily run the masternode.
The main thing to determine for yourself whether you need it)
I agree, it's quite simple. The more you can ask a question in support, and it will help you.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:13:54 PM

I am most interested in this project technical description of the blockchain.
Combining masternods and POS is fun for hamsters who don't mind stuffing their cheeks full of coins and waiting for pumping)
Can I ask you a question? Are you ready to highlight 1 masternodes for testing?

Online advertising is now very popular, and blockchain advertisements are only developing. Nevertheless, I am sure that in the near future it will become really popular.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

By the way, does anyone know where to find information about how many masternodes have already been bought?

Developers should publish information about how many masternodes is sold, how many is available, and at what stage. All this is usually separated from the official website of the project.
When developers inform the community and investors about every smallest step in the project, this very well affects the attitude to the project.
pactiond

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:16:37 PM

I am most interested in this project technical description of the blockchain.
Combining masternods and POS is fun for hamsters who don't mind stuffing their cheeks full of coins and waiting for pumping)
Can I ask you a question? Are you ready to highlight 1 masternodes for testing?

Online advertising is now very popular, and blockchain advertisements are only developing. Nevertheless, I am sure that in the near future it will become really popular.

Yes, now there is a great need for new creative advertising. And blockchain I'm sure can handle this problem
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: