Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CRUX COIN[POS+MN][CB+ESCODEX] INVITE BOUNTY || MERCHANTS BOUNTY  (Read 48573 times)
CruxCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:11:13 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 11:36:46 AM by CruxCoin

reserved romanian translation.

If you have reserved then you can start immediately

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

There is No Question about Scam.

We are Happy to Announce that Crux Coin has been Added as a Payment Currency to https://www.paycc.io/

While Merchants integrating  https://www.paycc.io/ Automatically Crux Coin is a Payment CUrrency now
Hello! Is the validity of signature registration valid?
Its valid
The minimum number of coins for the master node?
As far as I know, you need to have 2,500 coins to launch the CRUX COIN masternode. Approximate cost declared in the amount of 1 BTC.
Denzo555

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
Urakeavan

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

it is quite possible that in the very near future, investments in a cryptoproject with a masternodes will gain a new wave of popularity! I think that will be so!
No one knows what will happen in the future, the cryptocurrency is constantly evolving very quickly, but if it does, it is a good idea
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

I think it is the one of best and greatest project.. Because the developers are so smart and hard worker.. And they are experience person of about crypto currency network & market.. So i think all perticipants will get a very learg benifit from this coin..
I would like to believe that your fishing will be true. I myself am in search of a crypto project for my investment.
Artifex
Legendary

Activity: 1488
Merit: 1019

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 12:15:19 PM

you can see that you do not understand the field of cryptocurrency)) Look like a young student.
Probably you have not yet burned and did not become a long-term investor))
I can not say that this project is unique. But they can create a stable product.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zorik982

Activity: 393
Merit: 103

TERA smart money [Adviser 1056]

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:29:42 PM

it is quite possible that in the very near future, investments in a cryptoproject with a masternodes will gain a new wave of popularity! I think that will be so!

Everyone is waiting for a new pump! It is quite simple to buy at one price and sell at a high price. The main thing is not to be greedy and get out a bit earlier dump Cheesy

Tamandrac

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

I would like to believe that your fishing will be true. I myself am in search of a crypto project for my investment.
We will find out only in time whether the project is true and how much money it will bring to its investors.
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:36:10 PM

Let's try. I also have not seen more interesting projects lately. When I read the information on the site, I noticed a lot of differences from the template projects. I would like not to be mistaken.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:21:47 PM

you can see that you do not understand the field of cryptocurrency)) Look like a young student.
I can not say that this project is unique. But they can create a stable product.
Experienced investors always prefer stable and long-term projects, while newcomers chase after the promised fabulous amount of profit by the promised team.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:23:15 PM

At the beginning of the discussion there is a link to the GitHub project. I am not good at technical aspects of tokens, and on the GitHub there is code for programmers.
Now it is important to talk about security. Before installing the program on a computer, you need to understand what kind of code it is. And Gith can always serve as a positive indicator.

So far it is not worth talking about the exchange as a whole because the project is only at the initial stages, but the idea is really interesting and I think that this project has good chance for success.
As for the listing of the coin, it is equally important to understand the plan of the developers and the team. I, as an investor, want to understand when I get my profit. And at the initial stage everything should be about

Listing really means a lot to the project as a whole, but I think it will be quite successful. However, it is not yet known exchanges for listing.
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:29:05 PM

To successfully advertise a project you need quite a lot of money, because one bounty campaign is definitely not enough. It is necessary to order reviews on the project in well-known crypto resources.
Need an integrated approach. it should be a bounty company, advertising in Internet publications, and paid bloggers on YouTube.

In addition, it is worth ordering articles on well-known blogs and information resources in order to attract more investors.
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:50:10 PM

We will find out only in time whether the project is true and how much money it will bring to its investors.
When the project will win fame and fame among investors, it will be too late for investors to invest in it. You need to invest at an early stage to get the maximum profit!
Nikkor911628jsnf

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:00:15 PM

When the project will win fame and fame among investors, it will be too late for investors to invest in it. You need to invest at an early stage to get the maximum profit!
But it is necessary to understand that there are huge risks in this case. Because you can run into scam!
Xtonyonyack

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:00:49 PM

Experienced investors always prefer stable and long-term projects, while newcomers chase after the promised fabulous amount of profit by the promised team.
pactiond

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

But it is necessary to understand that there are huge risks in this case. Because you can run into scam!
Absolutely correct. But such a promising project as Crux does not scam, so it is better to invest early.
HappStoreW

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:04:29 PM

Definitely the profit will not be huge, say 1000%. But steady income, say from masternode will be quite good
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:07:56 PM

We are Happy to Announce that Crux Coin has been Added as a Payment Currency to https://www.paycc.io/

While Merchants integrating  https://www.paycc.io/ Automatically Crux Coin is a Payment CUrrency now
Its valid
As far as I know, you need to have 2,500 coins to launch the CRUX COIN masternode. Approximate cost declared in the amount of 1 BTC.
1 BTC is a lot of money. For small investors, this is a huge amount. it turns out that only large investors can afford to buy masternodes!
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:09:39 PM

What is the definition for the term MN? it Masternodes? Regardless of the value of the BTC, in the pre-sale to buy a masternode would be 1 BTC?

As far as I know, 1 masternode = 2500 tokens will cost you 1 btc.

I think the price is a bit overpriced. At the pre-ICO stage, it is desirable to make the price more interesting for investors.
1 BTC at the current rate is about 6300 dollars. This is expensive for most investors. Are there any other opportunities for investing smaller amounts with the possibility of receiving passive income?

For me, the optimal amount for a masternode purchase is $ 1000. This is not a lot but a lot
At one time, the masternode Dash cost less than $ 6300.
Does this project have similar prospects for growth Huh

Yes, that was my doubt, the very high value for a masternode. I agree that it should be a maximum of $ 1000, but in this amount it is difficult to buy
Nikkor911628jsnf

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

Its valid
1 BTC is a lot of money. For small investors, this is a huge amount. it turns out that only large investors can afford to buy masternodes!
Perhaps as it was before, teams will be created, where for example each is invested by 0.1 bitcoin and the profit is divided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: