Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

I had such a bitter experience when I kept and waited for the coin to grow, but now it costs almost nothing. But of course each case is individual.
I can feel you!

I've got a lot of coins that shares the same fate as yours but until now I'm expecting that its okay to hold those coins. I have some reputable coins that's worth to hold and selling it today can be one of my best regret.

I don't need to sell for this time, no need to panic.
I am sure that many investors have similar stories, because due to a serious market decline, many coins have depreciated greatly, but you should not sell good coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
That is good suggestion, Sometimes I felt wrong about my investment. Sometime I get panic once they market are red. Because I didn't investigate first the project before I invest, And I also didn't know if they have chance to grow the market cap in the future.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

not yet, because the market isn't fully green yet. lately there has only been a few percent increase and has not stabilized up because it is still down too. at the moment bitcoin is back down, ripple is also but eth has increased but not yet significant. I think it's not right to sell now, keep hold.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

You are right that we need to study well the coins and projects related to them, as well as how they fulfill their duties and bring their ideas to life, but we need to wait for the market to recover before selling our coins because the prices some of them can pump.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:24:51 PM

I do not think that it is time to sell as the market is dramatically down. After all how can you sell a product you have at loss? I think that many investors including me may be suffering loss at this time. I have suffered a big loss. But I have not lose my hope. My suggestion is hold the tokens you have while looking forwards to the right time for sale (when the market goes up).

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

No this is not the right time to sell because all coins values are very low now. If you sell now means its a very great loss for you. So dont get panic about current situation situation just keep on holding surely the price will be back with tremendous growth. In future the bitcoin will increase and it will touch the moon but it wont happen immediately. It will take some time till that wait with patience.
It is clear that no one wants BTC prices to continue falling, even reaching $ 5k . hold. Agreed with you hold is the best now, as if the BTC has fallen further then we without knowledge of the market will not be able to catch the bottom of the altcoin. And it would be risky if you just sold coin and BTC go to moon.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

I agree with you. that's right, saying holding a coin is good for now. but also must see all project supporters. about teams, developers, for the future, and others. do not hold the coin with information blind. you should choose a few coins that are sure to hold. the other is sold, and leave it.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

Now is the time to buy, almost everything has reached its minimum. Over the past month, many Altcoins have given x2. This means that if there is a drawdown of the Altcoins due to the movement of Bitcoin, this drawdown will be insignificant. Then the volumes will start running again.

ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

yes you are right, there are many good ideas and ideas from the ico project but the fact is that it only becomes a shitcoin after entering an exchange. then abandoned by the developer
I agree as you say, and I'm pessimistic for ico based financial services

zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

not yet, because the market isn't fully green yet. lately there has only been a few percent increase and has not stabilized up because it is still down too. at the moment bitcoin is back down, ripple is also but eth has increased but not yet significant. I think it's not right to sell now, keep hold.
I will not sell. Now is not the best time to sell, look at the market all the coins at a low price, wait more and do not rush. If you sell your money now, you will regret it. I think you wait until the price increases.
nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:49:15 PM

This year we have seen a very strong correction of the entire crypto market, altcoins have dropped up to 90% in price. Sell altcoins now = capture a huge loss.
Gurjar King

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:51:32 PM

i don't agree with you.i don't think this is the right time to sell any coin because most times panic selling happens when investors think huge dump will come in market or any bad news can come or they loosing their confidence on that coins as they think it will not pump in near future. so when panic selling comes on bad news the price of that coin will dump heavy as in market depth you can see more sellers active than buyer. And sudden dumps happen in that coins and till any good news not comes that coins fall and fall everyday. And now a days most investors doing panic but they should hold coins rather than sell at this level or they can buy good coins too.just hold your coins because when market enter in green zone sure you will receive good profit.
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:17:21 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

Hello! Thanks for the good advice !!! Ethereum and Bitcoin, I think everyone should have coins, and they should occupy more than half of the investment portfolio. But everyone decides for himself) Good luck!
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:54:38 PM

a good advice to the people who are new to the crypto. just hold the best alts like top 10 for the long time and sell the icos just after the listing maybe this is why we see the massive sell off and hike in the price whenever an ico list on exchange

poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:18:53 PM

that's true you should hodl for now if you can still wait until the first quarter of 2019. there is a rumor that it will pump or bull run at the first quarter of 2019 but if it needed you to have to sell it. you don't have to hodl if you really need it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

This year we have seen a very strong correction of the entire crypto market, altcoins have dropped up to 90% in price. Sell altcoins now = capture a huge loss.

Don't tell anyone about this. To earn good money you need to buy coins at fallen prices and for this someone needs to sell them. Let the stupid people sell.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:00:48 PM

I was waiting for too long when I hold my coins but now I see that I should sell some part of them and maybe find something else
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:03:38 PM

If your investment is profitable, sell it, or you're losing money with it, do not be stupid. Trying to reduce the loss of money just makes your investment less and so trust the market, continue to hold it.

Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

Yes, this is a moment that we should not expect growth at the end of this year, such a rapid like that , I think if you are already long into deals that don't sell and if you bought it recently then buy and sell bitcoin and Ethereum only after we punch through the resistance line at the top !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:17:01 PM

Of course it is time to go check out somethings in the backgrpund but definitely not yet time to sell. We all invested to make gains and not cut and count losses.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: