Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:15:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:20:10 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

Yes, I agree with your opinion. I hold several coins from investment and trading. And I always follow the development of their telegram. They always say to go to the moon. But until now the price of coins has continued to fall. I think, words to the moon are not suitable, just dreams.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:26:45 PM

After all of the we invested we should sell it now? lol Cheesy
I don't sell on a losing price, i don't care if how long will that bull run to come, i can still wait, like forever.
I can't afford to just let my investment to fly just like that, and in the very first place it's our own choice to hold instead of selling it but we do chose to hold so yeah hodl for life.
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
I agree with you most of the projects will simply scaffold, I try to keep most of my funds in Bitcoin and on Eth, and I only have investments in projects that have a working product and a team that constantly show their work.
vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

Selling is not the way to go in terms of getting good value for the coin you invested in when the price was high.  The bearish cryptocurrency market makes things to feel like quiting and giving up on your dream.  Never give up,  never surrender!

Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:35:27 PM

I think that now is not the best time to sell, look at the market all the coins at a low price, wait more and do not rush.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:42:44 PM

After all of the we invested we should sell it now? lol Cheesy
I don't sell on a losing price, i don't care if how long will that bull run to come, i can still wait, like forever.
I can't afford to just let my investment to fly just like that, and in the very first place it's our own choice to hold instead of selling it but we do chose to hold so yeah hodl for life.
Depending on case to case basis since each individual do have its own risk management or on how tough he can sustain or control himself
on the stress causes by a negative portfolio.I know the feeling on these kind of situation which I can say that it isn't really easy at all.
Selling on some situation is possible specially when theres an emergency but if the funds invested are just fully an extra then theres no point on selling at loss.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:43:04 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2018, 11:39:49 PM by Amberum

To sell now? After such dump! - it is next stupid decision, after my coins was not sold at the spring 2017 at middle top before. I am prefer to lose all profit, but not to do so.
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:51:37 PM

I think most holders are just waiting for the market to move into the growth stage. I personally feel bad to sell those assets that I have in 90% drawdown at the moment. But I don't have a dead coins in portfolio, all projects are active and working on the product, but not the fact that it will cause a rise in prices. I remember how I bought Stratis, looks a good asset, but it's been a year and a half in the drawdown, and some less promising projects have shown tremendous growth. I mean, it is impossible to make accurate forecasts in this market and sometimes the most unexpected assets can grow in price, like last year's Verge or Cappacity. 20 times in a short time-both.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:53:07 PM

I think it's not the right time to sell. If you have some prospect coins or tokens that didn't get listed in exchanges, you should hold it or regret it when the bull season comes.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Ravenangel

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

It's good advice, many blindly follow the doctrine of hodl as if it were a religion, but remember that we are here to support the technology and earn money, so when a project starts to look bad, there is not much that can be done, the best thing is to sell at a loss than have some useless tokens wandering in your wallet.

Bitcoin to the moon
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

But I don’t understand the relevance of your title and what you mentioned in the post. I guess with the crypto getting older and older, they are being very competitive as well. However, many times profits do depend on market support to that project regardless of its current situation. Many projects don’t even get activated properly for a year or so and later they suddenly start pumping hard. Now that’s the coin we should get into hodl portfolio. I know it’s  hard to find one but that is where the concept of hodling many coins in your wallet. At least some of them can be expected to pump hard.
Selling is not the best option all the time.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

I dont think so, its not great time to sell. We are not in a downward trend and we will see some rises in a few weeks. If you sell your coins now, you will be in a big regret, its big mistake. Just wait a few weeks and see green days Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:06:53 PM

I think investing in new altcoins is very risky because we can not be sure if it is popular or if the price of it increases. That depends a lot on the potential behind that currency. So if you have an average amount of money or invest in ETH or BTC. It will be safer

money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

I do not think that now is a good time to sell coins. It seems to me that the market will go up in a few months and we will be able to sell our coins much more expensive.

cryptune
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Cryptune - Universal POS

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

I hope the market goes up. However checking out the whitepaper and roadmap to see if the team is developing on what they said they were gonna do in the ICO phase is good advice....it sucks taking a loss though.

res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:13:16 PM

If we all start to sell our coins mrket will dawn and crypto will be dead. So I would buy some new cheap coins and will see how they grow in the future

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:13:31 PM

On my view need to still wait until the next year I think market will grow and respectively your coin, too,,, I would not became to rush.
Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

In my opinion it's a good idea and traders should be careful. You just could to sell your coins now, but not all and not in one moment. It would be bad for market.

Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

In General, I agree that you can sell almost half of the list of my tokens and coins, for example, or reinvest. I think I'm not the only one. Many projects are now on the verge of extinction, so it's worth investing in more stable coins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:17:20 PM

In my opinion it's a good idea and traders should be careful. You just could to sell your coins now, but not all and not in one moment. It would be bad for market.
Today, only those users of cryptocurrency are selling, who really need money. All other people with a sound mind prefer to keep their coins and expect stabilization of the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: