Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
kingkonjac

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

i don t think that you should do such a thing because according to me you have to wait a little more in order to recover market more and than you can sell your coins this is my opinion of course ..

AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

Are you joking? Holding is one of the idea for those who buy on the high value and not selling on the lowest value. If you gonna do that I  think you are insane because you buy in a high price but you sell on the low price and that is you lost. Investment is a part of thinking critically and if you have that you didn't doing a move that you are losing so that think twice before you sell your coins. I believe that they are rising.
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:52:58 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
I think no, don't sell it first, hold on patiently until the time really reveals that it's time to sell because in my opinion now the market price is still low, if you don't want to lose your money, you don't sell it now, hold on
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

I believe that now it is not necessary to sell your tokens at such a low price. and I am sure that people knew what tokens to invest in, and it is not necessary to re-read the technical document
Sadly for the current market, the value of the coins are standing still and can not grow up anymore, many people expect the end of 2018 will be the year of altcoin, the price of BTC can be up to $ 25000. But that is not true
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:59:28 PM

Actually, selling is a thing to consider when you can really see that the team is even not close to the goals that are stated in the whitepaper. Consider if there is still hype and meaning around the project, is there liquidity with your chosen coin(s).

Selling is not always a bad option, but a wise one.

Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:00:31 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
I think the current market price is not yet stable, don't sell it first until the time says that the price rises and may be for sale, wait first, don't be in a hurry if you want to make a profit for the loss by losing your money
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:11:08 PM

If you see that the project does not finish its activities, if it follows the road map, you should think before selling coins of such a project. Even if the price remains very low for a long time. The main indicator is that the team does not give up, and continues to work. Perhaps it will take 5-10 years but it coin will cost big money.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:16:32 PM

It truly won't make sense if we just keep on holding and there is no selling and buying event happen. It won't make help to move the market. A lot people still looking for moon with their coins but it's  looks like it turns into just a dream only. Many coins goes down badly and there is no indication of its improvement, you better sell them now if you are currently holding those otherwise you've got nothing from them.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:22:16 PM

I get crypto 80% from airdrop and the bounty sells when the low price for me is a loss, I will HOLD until the price improves because the tokens and coins are still not scam and there is a possibility that it will improve
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

Now is a very bad time to sell, because the market did not have time to recover. I think that selling such moments is unwise now.

Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:32:17 PM

I think it is still time to keep not sell because the market hasn't recovered. to my mind, it is obvious and traders should start keeping instead of panicking because the market will become green again

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Timaif

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

Today it is possible to sell cryptocurrency. If the price falls even below it will be very bad. Losses will make 90% of a cryptocurrency portfolio.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

I am doing as just what you say even before you say it. I have also observe that scenario that some coins/tokens are just for the launched and after that their value plunge to almost zero that makes also our portfolio goes down. To cut the loss i just sold some of the coins i have which i think does not have a future.
Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:40:54 PM

I think that many before investing in cryptocurrency and ICO got acquainted with the technical document of the project in which they invested. and now, when the price of altcoins is low, you should not sell your altcoins and tokens.
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:59:23 PM

You're right. Not for each coin will approach the strategy of hold. We need to see how conscientiously the team is implementing the points of the road map of its project and proceeding from this to draw conclusions. Many projects are very successful start,but then their activity falls and their coin becomes useless.

drmasa

Activity: 270

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

All that is great and you are right, but who didnt read whitepaper when participating in ICO dont have to read it now. Many ICOs went down 90% after listing on exchanges, and if you invested 1000$ are you satisfied if you get 100$ after sell? Me personally would rather let it go to 0 than to satisfy with that kind of loss.
Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

I think that now it is not necessary to sell your tokens and altcoins because I think that the market will soon begin to grow and stupid to sell their altcoins and tokens at such a low price. and I am sure that many investors have carefully studied the projects in which they have invested.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:08:06 AM

I think that the situation on the market is now very unpredictable. It seems to me that a new wave of growth may come in a few years and therefore you don’t want to risk, it is better to reduce the amount of your cryptocurrency investment.
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:13:11 AM

That is absolutely correct, not all HODL principle applies to everything. I also recommend not to sell but to buy more promising coins better than your old ones. It is still good to HODL, but you should pick the right cryptocurrency that you want.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:17:36 AM

Yeah, you're partially right about this, but I do not think this is the best time to sell those coins. The market has gone drastically low, and selling my major coins now would really be at a great loss for me. Ethereum has really forfeited my plans for this year, but I still hope and believe the market will get back to normal sooner or later. I think it's best I hold coins like that. Although, there are some altcoins I don't know the future; I sell those coins off anytime I feel like.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: