Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:57:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:20:52 AM

not for now, in my opinion now is the time to buy altcoint because the price is now very down, yes even though we don't know what it looks like, at least we have tried to try to invest in the long term, and hopefully we are profitable.

haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:38:01 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

I think this depends on what coins you hold? Not every coin should hold, there are coins to sell. So, before deciding to sell a coin, you need to research things thoroughly and then decide.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:25:42 AM

At this time the market prices was in down fall it is not the right time to sell our coins i suggest that keep on holding our coins because later on our sacrifice will be granted, your patience here in crypto currency it will bring you in success hopefully.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:31:29 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
Well, your suggestion is actually one of the longest options in trading. But as you have implied, it will of course boil down to each person to whether or not to sell even at a lost. There may be some sincerity and surely practicality in your suggestion. But I'm pretty sure many will not take it likely. Though some may take it into consideration, but I doubt they would actually apply it.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:04:27 AM

im just holding major coins, in this month only ive lose 0.05btc in value, but its okey for me, because i have another source of income, 80% of my asset in crypto come from bounty, so its okey for me to holding it
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:08:25 AM

The time to sell a coin generally depend on the price at which the coin was bought and its price now. If the selling will generate profit, then it's a good idea. Never panic sell to run loss because the market always recover. Just be patient and wait for the next bull market.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:24:46 AM

For me that isn't wise move to sell all the coins that we had, I think we should be analyzing the current condition while looking a way if there is any bright chance if the condition will get better. that way we won't have the risk to loose even more.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:29:59 AM

im just holding major coins, in this month only ive lose 0.05btc in value, but its okey for me, because i have another source of income, 80% of my asset in crypto come from bounty, so its okey for me to holding it
indeed if we can get back from the bounty it is very good because it can be an addition as our long-term investment to get a big profit from the bounty and also our set that has been invested

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:32:16 AM

in other words, the research and analysis that is beginning to be done. This will determine the results that will be obtained in crypto. Although many say hold but certainly it is difficult because it has the effect will not be able to get results every time. However, when dared to take the decision to trade even though it is quite difficult but will be able to generate a profit at the moment want to keep learning and growing for crypto.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

That is fully your decision to say anything you wish. But i prefer to keep my coins in my wallet than selling them this time, cause i would be loosing so much. And i still had a hope that a good day will come when all the coins that i kept will give me a good fortune in the future.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:03:50 AM

This is very informative and this man saying is true and I'm doing this now some of my holdings pump and I sell it all so that I will get my profit on my investment there. Then I invest my profit in BTC and ETH because this two is worth of holdings when this two pump my profit will be double or triple.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:08:35 AM

True that. I see people saying, "no loss, if you hold" — it is only true for some coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:43:40 AM

This may make sense if you have large volumes of tokens and the price for them is not quite low yet. Of course, periodically evaluating projects with tokens and coins should also be released from unpromising types of cryptocurrencies. However, it is difficult now to find out which project is promising and which is not. To do this, we need to exit the bear market.
I will still keep my tokens in the future, even if they end up depreciating. Of these, units can go up and bring such an income that will cover all the current loss in the value of all other tokens.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:13:06 AM

I think that now it is not necessary to sell your tokens and altcoins because I think that the market will soon begin to grow and stupid to sell their altcoins and tokens at such a low price. and I am sure that many investors have carefully studied the projects in which they have invested.
Yeah it's now a right time to consider only those real coins that has a good development support and community. The market has given us a chance to buy those real coins at lower price. Don't waste your time to hold those useless shitcoins that has no development as this will surely end-up in the bottom.
CEOKEY

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:17:35 AM

At present, the market is fluctuating complicated. I think you should not sell the electronic currency you have carefully selected to buy them. But if you really need money, then you might consider deciding to sell them in part. I believe that the price of crypto will soon stabilize and rise.
feelideb

Activity: 770

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:21:34 AM

I have realised that when it seem logical t sell sometime, selling may turn out to be one of mistake one should never made! Cryptocurrency is dynamc and what seem to be losses today may become profit tommorow!

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:22:39 AM

I think that selling is right at any times for as long as you would have earn profit. Selling with no profit is not recommended, hodl is much better than that. But hold for future purposes is also good fpr as long as the coin you hodl has the potential to rise its price, or else selling it even in low profit is better than hodl for nothing in the future.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:55:06 AM

all opinions are directed at more hold, this is the most important moment for all coin holders, the end of the year is coming soon and that day is the most decisive day for all crypto markets, I personally prefer to hold back rather than sell now

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

bumbazaka

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:01:28 AM

top lol
the main is you have to read a whitepaper and check a team before you give your money to strange people. Then you don't have to sell all your coins with a huge loss.

magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

Now is the time to buy, but after examining the market conditions for the particular coin you are going to purchase.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: