Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:40:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

As we know the prices are very low and if we sell our holdings just to cut off our losses , I think is not a good idea and how about if we look for other potential altcoins since this time there's many altcoins that has have a good purpose and function and have a very low price right now so it's good to buy it now just to diversify our investments .

blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:13:27 AM

Although the Crypto market is in a volatile and abnormal phase, it is unpredictable. But I think the sale of electronic coins at the moment is a hasty decision. We can not deny the potential of digital financial markets. Therefore, in the near future, the crypto market will stabilize and increase. Now keep your e-money and, if you can, buy some good Altcoin. If you have a sale, study it carefully and depending on the potential of each project, make a decision. Also do not keep the coin has a bad potential.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:14:04 AM

I do not think that now is a good time to sell all our coins and tokens. Yes, now the cryptocurrency market is going through a difficult period and it is not yet known how long this bear market will last. Even if some of our tokens leave the market during this time, others will continue to grow in value in the future. Cryptocurrency should continue to grow and develop.

Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

I wouldn't sell at a time like this. It will be a fat minus in my purse. Bitcoin is predicted to flat for at least another six months. So other cryptocurrencies will stand without movement. So it remains to wait and hold
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:38:10 AM

Well, we have different point of view and if your decisions is selling at this time that will benefited you then it’s good. I’m not selling this time still I am opt to hold until I can earn at my desired profit. Although, for that since there are many coins in the market Eth and Btc are well good for holding and I don’t have a doubt on these coins.
muzkle

Activity: 266

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

In my opinion, you can sell the electronic currency that you feel they have a bad future. As for the electronic coins you have researched and selected for their great potential, keep them. In the near future, the potential e-currencies will rise again. Therefore, if selling them at this time is a regrettable decision.

daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:46:32 AM

The market is low and if you sell your coins you might have a small profit but it depends on the person if he want to sell her/his coin.
anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

In fact, this is not the right time to sell because the prices of all coins are very low at this time. If we sell at this time then there is a possibility of a big loss. We have to wait and wait because the bitcoin will increase in the future and it will touch the moon, we just need to be patient.
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

Coins values are very low now and some coin you can't continue to hold as they are what less. scam project are so many where as after campaign they give you shit coin and make their way out, then you hold the coin forever.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:00:24 AM

You're right. Especially in the bear market. It is a very wise choice to change all ICO tokens into BTC. If a ICO price has gone through the highest point. Then don't hesitate to sell it and replace it with BTC.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
I understand you. Obviously no one wants the BTC to drop below $ 6k, but maybe, according to the current situation that will happen. And when that happens it will be a bloody market
I also agree with you that if you do not have market analysis skills today, it is best to buy BTC or ETH now. Next time you will be able to buy a lot of coin at super cheap prices.
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:50:00 AM

For one, I don't know you and second I don't follow anything from people I don't know of. It is like you know everything and we don't. Of course we know what we are doing and it is our own strategy. I would suggest if you want to influence others create your own crypto consulting company then market yourself and we will see if we will listen.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:59:32 AM

If you have faith to the project and your coins/tokens it's better to hodl if the projects also has a long term production probably it was good to hodl, big profit will gained after that.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

I had such a bitter experience when I kept and waited for the coin to grow, but now it costs almost nothing. But of course each case is individual.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

I will never sell at this low price. Why we have to sell now, the market is at bad time. When we still hold, we still have the coins there, we should wait for the bullrun. I'm telling you, sell now is stupid action. Don't panic! Be patience!
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:32:38 AM

yes it is time to sell when my coin not react over time, still same price day to day, week to week and month to month. when i sold it, not holding fiat currency,  could be change to another crypto with goods prospect and strong developer.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

For me its everytime is the besr way to sell coins. you as owner of the coins is responsible for the decisions about selling or holding the coins.
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:37:27 PM

The price of coins is low but the decision is yours, you are the one who decide to sell or hold i depends on the owner of coins.but not all coins are in low price.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

no i didn't think so it's time too by more token from my favorite undervalued projects good luck if you choose to sell i'm altcoin hodler and i will never sell especially for now
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

I had such a bitter experience when I kept and waited for the coin to grow, but now it costs almost nothing. But of course each case is individual.
I can feel you!

I've got a lot of coins that shares the same fate as yours but until now I'm expecting that its okay to hold those coins. I have some reputable coins that's worth to hold and selling it today can be one of my best regret.

I don't need to sell for this time, no need to panic.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: