Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:32:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

read the accompanying documentation and study the sites should have been before the purchase, probably)))
but in general - selling unpromising coins - this means cleaning up the portfolio, which is always on time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:09:27 PM

I believe that the time to sell has not come. Global sale of cryptocurrency will lead to its even greater decline, thus we will bury cryptocurrency.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:10:47 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

LOL, Buddy.

Your post is about 5 years too early.  Have you ever heard people tell you you are too far ahead of the game??

If you've spent money on your coins/tokens, then yes, by all means, watch them and minimize losses if the ship is going down.

However, if you are a bounty hunter, my suggestion is to hold long term, minimum 5 to 10 years.

Granted, most of your holdings will likely be at zero, but that is the nature of crypto.  Between now and five  years from now, thousands of projects are going to start and fail for various reasons.

However, the your projects that do survive will turn you into a crypto king assuming the masses wake up to crypto sometime between now and 10 years from now.

Good luck everyone and don't spend money you can't afford to lose.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:10:58 PM

Yes, that is true. because this is a money problem we must not believe in a project that we just saw. we have to find detailed information about the project we just saw because it is currently used by some people to commit fraud

Kulang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

Yes maybe you are right but me some of mine coins is not well known like btc xrp or eth but i still going to hold. But we dont know what will happen. maybe next year it go mooning I dont want to regret anymore
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

Of course, you need to invest in good projects. Now all the coins and tokens are very cheap. If you are confident in the coins you hold, you must continue to hold them.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

Of course here will be so many people who will tell you that you should hold your coins but you have to trust only yto your intuitions and knewledges

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:26:51 PM

I think that everyone should have their own policy regarding what to invest in and what not to invest in, the same goes for the moments for buying or selling its assets. Everyone makes their own decisions on this. My opinion is that now it is optimal to invest in altcoins and not in bitcoin.
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:54:55 PM

Thanks for your opinion sir but i think there is one hope still remaining nov 11 etf result published date as per i know if that result favors to btc then whole market again up like 2017 and i am really positive that etf approved . I also agree for a long term invest ETH BTC these coin are the best .
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:06:54 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 07:52:53 PM by Strotman

Increasingly, I began to see articles in the press that talk about the crypto industry and blockchain technologies in a positive way. I think it makes no sense to be discouraged, HODL!

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:08:57 PM

Really good idea, I don’t understand why it didn’t come to my mind before, I’ll try to make time for it somehow.
Niobeh

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:40:52 PM

Really good idea, I don’t understand why it didn’t come to my mind before, I’ll try to make time for it somehow.
Nope,it's not the time to sell those coins .The market still in a hype I believe there will be more expected fluctuation in years of coming so I think it's much better to hodl and buy such potential coin.

PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:43:42 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
Of course it is necessary to analyze the coins that you have and really, if the project does not Bode well, it is better to sell and not wait for the moment when this coin falls to the bottom.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

Well actually, reading whitepaper and checking roadmap should be the first thing you must do before investing your money on some ICO.
Holding without knowing and understanding the ICO project is like giving a donation to the company i think, but it is okay if you have more money.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:24:55 AM

the decision will certainly be back on each. will still hold to find safe until recovery or sell to also look for the results of the dam went into the trade is a good thing. Indeed when only silence and wait hold alone will not provide the experience and also a constant infusion and it certainly makes a profit will be a long time coming.
kopijos

Activity: 523

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:27:00 AM

while not recovering steadily this will only make regret when selling, maybe the right time is to buy because we know when all coins have low prices, we can see the potential of good coins and are used to buy in large quantities and hold until the market recovers

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 03:30:03 AM

As the market drop down and rate of bitcoin and altcoins are down in these conditions how would be sell must be hold and wait as the market recover himself at that time should be sold.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 03:35:51 AM

Thanks for your concern. I have already sold all my altcoins.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:21:48 AM

Price is too low and especially for altcoin it just down 90% since january 2018, so its good time to buy more and now is too late to cut your losses that is my opinion

jcojci

Activity: 688
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

It is why we need to learn and know about the details of the project so we can know what we need to do next. Without knowing the details, we can be difficult to make a decision, and we cannot make a profit. The ICO still on the lower price and I think they will wait for the market to recover then they will continue the project to reach their goals. I only hold the token/coins that I think it can increase in a long time and I will sell the unprofitable coins because I don't want to see a big loss in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: