Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:19:17 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
Well I'll follow your suggestion, i will be selling some of my coins that in my calculation its already making profit with the current market, but I'll keep the others in hodl for another moment before i had to sell them, cause for me that won't be any good if i sell them right now.

sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 06:37:03 AM

I agree that you should only hold coins that you should believe in. I have a few investments in coins that I don't necessarily like or believe in... but I hold some in all these different platforms like EOS, LISK, ADA, WAVES, NEO, TRON and more. I'm not sure all will be successful, but one or two may end up being worth a lot more in the future.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:08:40 AM

It is not a good idea to sell coins now and take money from the market in huge losses rather it is wise to hold and buy more amount of coins to make profits after few days. Panic sell is not a solution for the investors.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:15:45 AM

Why should we sell now? The market needs our support not our giving ups. I think it is time to continue to believe in crypto and to hold.
Cam Calvin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

It is not a good idea to sell coins now and take money from the market in huge losses rather it is wise to hold and buy more amount of coins to make profits after few days. Panic sell is not a solution for the investors.

No need to rush to sell it, indeed many people are now panicking about this situation but it's better to be patient and try not to panic. if you let go now, you will lose a lot, wait until it's stable and at least you get a little profit, rather than losing. panic only makes the wrong decision so you are stuck. sooner or later the market will return to normal so I hope you save your coins for a while.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

My current investment is bitcoin, and the current situation is bullish on the market but in my opinion it is not yet time to sell, have to wait until the highest price that I like, I will sell and It was very long. Just my idea  Grin.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
kirya.aksenov.95

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

Now is not the time to sell, soon the activity of the market will be more at times, and then there will be time to sell. And now it's time to buy.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:10:51 AM

I don't think that it is time to sell rigth now. It is better to wait untill market will stabilise. I believe crypt has good chances to grow again.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 06:41:07 AM

Selling should not be your first response to a dump or bump rather, you should look at more factors that constitute the situation of the market and the quality and future success of your holding should be given priority!
And in a situation where things seems like it’s really not going to work out, the best thing to do at that time is to sell what you have and hold the little profit you have been able to make, instead of losing every thing just like some people did now.

Some people keep on believing in Hodl and end up losing everything, which is not good. They keep believing that the best thing for them to do is keep on Hodling no matter what. But I don’t believe that, it’s best to take your chances.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:10:12 AM

Asking people to sell off their coin is more like creating panic,selling with the present situation of the market is not a good idea.We should encourage people to hodl rather than create panic.
Iceblast

Activity: 783

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:13:03 AM

Do you want to risk your coins with small money and low prices if you sell now? I suggest to keep hold and be patient until all markets return to the best position so that they always get large profits

engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:15:34 AM

The choice to sell cryptocurrencies may be correct, and I think as a hunter, we should pursue a more stable income, of course, if you are already rich, then you can make choices at will!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

Asking people to sell off their coin is more like creating panic,selling with the present situation of the market is not a good idea.We should encourage people to hodl rather than create panic.
selling at a low price is not a good choice, but I will not be affected by it.
I think at this time it's more appropriate to say the time to buy because prices are down but the potential to rise is still very wide open. so I personally will not sell even if possible I will buy.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

Do you want to risk your coins with small money and low prices if you sell now? I suggest to keep hold and be patient until all markets return to the best position so that they always get large profits
I think soon the market situation should stabilize and then it will be possible to profitably sell the saved coins.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:56:50 AM

The market is still unstable and has not increased. I think you should still keep the coins you have carefully researched to choose and keep in the past. If conditions permit, I suggest you to consider and buy more. Sure, in the near future, you will be profitable.
diamondroyal

Activity: 53

Repme.io

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:24:00 AM

In as much as I am a fan of hodl, I have to say you are very right. There are loads and loads of shitty project that just pump and dump without  good real life use. One should make sure to hodl the good coins, but as you still know this is crypto, any coin can moon.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:40:25 AM

This is not the time, this is not a good time to sell tokens that you have. the price in the market is still in a state of decline, if you sell it now you will experience a loss

Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

I think every decision is in our own hands, even we all know what you say it is a must do if you want to invest either on altcoin or ico.
every project ico has a good idea and white paper but in fact there are many who are not strong in the long run and become shitcoin.
vettyra

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

This is not the time, this is not a good time to sell tokens that you have. the price in the market is still in a state of decline, if you sell it now you will experience a loss

Yes I also think like that, I think it's too late to cut off by selling the coins that you currently have. Right now I prefer to hodl and buy a few more coins like Ethereum, EOS and even some altcoins which I believe will peak at a price because I watched the RoadMap and the team worked well.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:09:46 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

Problem is that not all the people are tech skilled enough
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: