Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:09:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
thuthanh

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

I agree with the opinion that we should buy Bitcoin and ETH with the potential Altcoins this time. Opportunity to get rich so take advantage of this new time to make great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:15:21 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

I agree with you... I have at the moment too many shitcoins in my bag and I started several month ago to sell all coins that I thought they were worthless... so I think we need clean the market in order to remove all shitcoins
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

Very good advice, holding will only make you lose more, even if all your money will eventually be lost, so don't hesitate, if you find that your altcoins situation is very dangerous, then sell them immediately, holding may be disappointing at the end.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
This is bad, economically unreasonable advice, you cannot sell these tokens today because of their very low cost. Of course, you should analyze and find out which coins in your portfolio are unpromising, of course, you need to sell them, but only at that moment when the bulls come to the market and their prices will rised.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:25:29 PM

Now is the time to buy, not to sell,to sell now is a big loss,as the market will still begin to grow and in the future you can get a good profit.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

If you have not sold any of your holding since the beginning of the year, this might be the wrong time to start selling. The year is running to an end and this is the time of the year when positive sentiment and festive season usually encourage more cryptocurrency purchases!
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:43:52 PM

i think now when all tokens have low price so  its time to buy tokens, not sell. Now sell tokens only who really need money. anyway better wait some time and sell tokens when price grow up. dont need be panic
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:51:11 PM

The time of great opportunities has been and will be, but today the market is still not very strong, because many people still have to believe in the market to change something, and now the market is not very stable

Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

In my own observation during these days where many of the crypto currencies market value nowadays is on its lowest market value and that's one of the reason why I have seen many of our fellow crypto enthusiast are selling their crypto currencies as soon as they got it maybe in panic that the crypto currencies they holding right now will still to continue to lower its market value.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

I, too, of the opinion that you do not need to keep the coins except bitcoin in the long term, since altcoins often happens that new coins replace the old ones, I trade short-term and never entered the -80% Deposit
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

selling or not depends on yourself, I have thought for now is not the right time to sell, because the coin that I hold still has a low price. everyone has a different mind, if maybe this is the right time to sell, just do it.
pinovero

Activity: 176

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:44:13 PM

That could be good if you shared that post 4 5 months before. But now people loose their 90 95 percentage of money in some altcoins. They can not sell these coins now. Maybe they can loose their money completely but anyway they have some hopes about future. You know even shitcoins pumped in last bullmarket. Everycoin have a chance to pump so i think suggesting people to sell their tokens with 95 percentage loss for cutting losses is terrible idea. Maybe they can sell useless coins with 10 20 percentage loss but surely not with 95 90 percentage loss buddy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

I dont think so, i think this is the best time for us to invest ur money on cryptocurremcy, because cryptocurrency is very strong for grow in the future. SO i suggest you to invest your money on Bitcoin or Ethereum.
ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

Correct and reasoned strategy. All finances should be approached with cold-blooded calculations and no more. Personally, I do not tie myself to a certain coin, I try to earn short positions. Waiting for a large growth of a certain coin is not profitable now. After all, the growth of prices may not happen, then time will be wasted.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
unewbie

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

I am thinking of selling all my altcoins when the market recovers (expected within next 2 months).
Cheers!!
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

because like this all the coin prices will go down, if all the coin holders release all the coins they have then of course the price will drop very low.
in my opinion, releasing all the coins that he has at the moment is not good. this will make a big dump. for now I, as a coin holder, will choose to hold the coins that I have. others are up to what to do. we should not be influenced by the issue.

hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:47:22 PM

Each person has his own strategy with which he can make a profit, but I personally think that with such volatility in the market it is difficult to make a profit by trading. It is better to wait for the market to recover.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

selling or not depends on yourself, I have thought for now is not the right time to sell, because the coin that I hold still has a low price. everyone has a different mind, if maybe this is the right time to sell, just do it.

It all depends on your money. I agree, you should not sell coins at a fallen price, but you should think about the fact that sometimes it is more profitable to sell coins at a loss and buy something more promising that will quickly grow in price and cover your losses.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:08:28 PM

I dont sell anything, its not good time to sell our investments. We need to see higher prices, i dont wanna lose my money. Hope we see green days, and then maybe we can sell something and buy back again when it dumps Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

You will be surprised at what will happen before this year ends. Do not confuse people to panic sell. The market will still surge. We should just on our parts know what to hodl and what not to hodl. All the same, thanks for your advise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: