Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:16:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
crazybtrade

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:12:47 PM

Each person has chosen to himself in the cryptoforeign exchange market couple of coins and invests in them the most part of the earned money. Nobody speaks to hold coins which to you coming. It is the choice of everyone. I hold all coins which I receive. All because I trust in projects which have started them, I trust in their development and need.

• T I M E  A S  A N  E X P E R I E N C E •
  $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED  
              ▓▓▓▓
            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓ ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

It completely uppends on your investment because if you make a profit on your investment and it is good to sell them in the market. Otherwise, it is very good to hold them in the market as long as you makea  profit.
cryptune
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Cryptune - Universal POS

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:12:51 PM

great comment please take in mind our ICO is going LIVE on November 15, 2018

somansy

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
you has described a sensible take on it and i support it no doubts. in other words, it is much more essential to start using our brains instead our...whatever, you get me Wink
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:27:24 PM

I am fully convinced that now the only right strategy for the work will continue to hold your coins for the future. Therefore, you need to be patient and wait. In any case, it makes no sense to sell your coins. Because the price remains at a minimum level, the sale is now possible only with large losses.
$9million

Activity: 140
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:56:08 AM

Well, it depends on the individual. I will say its time to hold not time to sell. Now that the market is down, holding is the best option to choose from and earn more because the prices of coin have dropped and lost their value. Until then holding is the best.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

I think we have passed the bottom and now we will slowly recover. The first signs were already hear and the Q4 was always the most profitable quarter on the market. Stay relaxed and pray that the bulls will come in 2018.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:13:18 AM

In fact, you give very strange advice. I do not think that now is the right time to sell my coins. Because the vast majority of coins on the market today have very low prices. Therefore, the sale will occur with large losses, it is better to be patient and continue to hold.
Volk-05

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

It's not the best idea, considering the fact that most of the projects haven't even started!
Viewtifulced

Activity: 181
Merit: 40

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:23:28 AM

We had to sell in January. Now it's too late. Buying low and selling high makes more sense to me.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:46:10 AM

If we sell now then we will lose, be patient, I'm sure that the market will recover soon so we can get big profits, but if we prefer to lose and not think positively then sell right is the thing to do.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

It's hard to get profit, whatever we do is always wrong because the market conditions haven't recovered, but I agree that hold is a better solution than sell now.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:58:10 AM

I think now is not the right time for us to sell altcoins because the market conditions are still not good, so I think now is the right time we can buy more Alt, and we can wait for higher price increases, so I will get more profit.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

In fact, you give very strange advice. I do not think that now is the right time to sell my coins. Because the vast majority of coins on the market today have very low prices. Therefore, the sale will occur with large losses, it is better to be patient and continue to hold.
If there's still possibilities and potentials to grow further why would you sell at your loss? better to take the risk and gamble with destiny, that's how important to have a good knowledge when you are inside this business, lots of things can happen though it can be positive or negative but leaning with your own anticipations and instinct can allow you to accept things that you decide with, no one should push you in whatever directions you chooses to go but always
think positive and keep your heads up.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
I think at this point the values of altcoins seem to be at the lowest level. So we can not cut anymore because it will not go down anymore. The market will begin to recover from now. This would be a great advice if it came out in May. But now it's too late, the best option is to hold.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

i don't believed to my eyes when i read this. Seemingly Legendary member rising "FUD", i understand that all that bearish situation
pushing on nerves. But for what purpose that depression ?

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

Now the wrong time if we sell, prices are dropping so we will sell at a loss condition, be patient to wait because I'm sure the market will recover soon and can repeat like 2017.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

Nope,I don't agree,as for me it is time to buy and I am doing it already filling my bags up with promising cheap coins and tokens,I believe the new bull-run is somewhere round the corner and it may start any moment so I recommend once again not to sell but to buy.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

I cant agree that even the most accurate whitepaper reading and forecasting the future will help. Sometimes, interest comes to very inconspicuous things

elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

I can confidently say - now is really the wrong time to sell. Because the prices of most coins are now very low. In such conditions, the sale of coins will be fraught with large financial losses, which then you will definitely regret. It is better to just be patient and wait, such a hold tactic will provide income in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: