Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:04:01 AM

I'm just like you, the author is going to sell everything now because it seems to me that in the next year the market will not start to grow in price

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
derihendra

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:44:18 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

if you have been in the crypto investment field for a long time, you will understand which tokens are good to buy, in my opinion, buy tokens that enter 10 coinmarketcap rankings

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:59:52 AM

No it is not time to sell rather accumulate the best coins at this time which are trading low of their peaks. No need to panic now!.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:06:16 AM

In my side, I will still hold my ethereum coins for a couple of months because I have a feeling that it will recovered on December as what happen last year. This is my only basis as of now but if the time comes and there is no changes, then probably that's the time I will going to sell it.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:09:57 AM

This is your choice, but I can tell you that this is extremely wrong as the market will start to grow in a reasonable amount of time.
yeah, we can't force it.
the decision is always held by the user himself, we can only advise.
indeed this is not the right time to sell it, because the market is bleeding. if you can believe what i'm saying, you shouldn't sell it now.

it will grow again in the future, just need to be patient to get it.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:13:50 AM

you were right, it was great idea to sell everything in that time. unfortunately I didn`t follow it, now could be x2 richer than now Grin
cryptocurrency is like a rally

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:49:03 AM

it was necessary to sell two days ago)) but to be honest, I did not think that the price would fall so much and the price of Bitcoin would update the annual minimum.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:04:29 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

I agree. If you're still hodling to non-sense tokens that actually have no road maps to the future, then better to sell them now and start choosing the next best thing based on their whitepapers. There are far more tokens out there that have better futures than what we have now.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:07:51 AM

Just two weeks ago, the price of btc was trading at a stable price in the $6000s.

Now it has tanked hard.
Kind of almost sounds like the op had a crystal ball or something telling people to get out now lol.

Of course, the market can recover as soon as tomorrow or next week.
But my guess is that btc has lost its batteries.
Along with the stock market crash, btc will now free fall to brand new lows.
Unfortunately, it is very unrealistic to expect an end of the year bull run this year.
What is more likely, is we will see depressing lows and masses dumping crypto all together.

Then 2019, will see a very slow revival that will culminate in another ridiculous bull run.
The cycle repeated over and over.

bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:24:36 AM

If by selling coins you will suffer a loss, it is better to keep the coins held. And that has become a very natural thing in the world of commerce. But they also don't think they only hold coins, but they also buy coins again. And if the price of a coin rises it will definitely get a profit. And the profit is to cover losses.

SloveNing
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:30:22 AM

do not sell coins under the purchase price when investing, because it is a loss we should actively question the telegram group official team so that we know the development of the project and team activities, if there is no development and no activity then it is appropriate to sell coins to reduce the loss.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:31:49 AM

it was necessary to sell two days ago)) but to be honest, I did not think that the price would fall so much and the price of Bitcoin would update the annual minimum.
If you sell this then it would be a very stupid choice. People can not predict anything that will happen in this market and just a wrong decision can destroy your property. I think this is the stage where every decision we make affects a lot of the market and I advise people to calm down and think carefully before doing anything.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:35:32 AM

I will say it is all your deccision wether you want to sell it or keep it, sell at this moment are not always means we are lost. Sometimes we need to cut loss for saving our investment, we can sell it & then reinvest on it again right ? or we can play some daily trading role.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:57:58 AM

Selling your coins now seems to be a pity. When viewed from the research of experts and crypto seniors, they predict that at the end of this year there will be an increase and a recovery in the market. By waiting for a short time to arrive, and you can get far greater results than now. Instead of the results with the current sales, you will get very low and below the purchase price. It's better to wait a little longer.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:00:01 AM

I will say it is all your deccision wether you want to sell it or keep it, sell at this moment are not always means we are lost. Sometimes we need to cut loss for saving our investment, we can sell it & then reinvest on it again right ? or we can play some daily trading role.
I believe that selling on dip is not advisable. Expert says that we need to hold because after the huge dip huge pump will maybe follow. Th price of crypto is normally unstable and we really need to understand that patience is really important on this feild. If we dont have patience we can also maybe loss everything in here.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:01:58 AM

Better wait when price of bitcoin beat half of historical maximum, then selling alts but its my strategy, yours may be different all depends from when you need moneys, now or can wait later

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:06:42 AM

I agree that if the developers are not active then there is no reason for holding that altcoins, there are lot of dead projects out there that didn't keep to their promise, selling at loss is better that getting nothing in return of the investment.

kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:21:41 AM

if i followed the advice of the author of this thread, and sold at that time, now i could repurchase on bottoms.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:32:56 AM

many people just carelessly in the coin had no reason. they simply await the increase without knowing what is going to happen and does. see the background of the coin is it important because it will determine the outcome. sought to be restrained too but it turns out that the bad coins will only be brought to value loss slowly.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:36:40 AM

Everyone in the crypto community has the right and freedom to make sales. Sales can be done at any time, but the results obtained will also vary because the crypto situation can change at any time. It is good for you if you can wait to make a sale when the crypto market price has increased, and that is likely to happen in the near future. You can be patient to wait for it to get better results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: