Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:40:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:40:30 AM

well i guess this is not a form of FUD , cause everyone should read the whitepaper on those project they are invested to or going to invest in to so they wont end up loosing money in the end

alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

I think to sell at this time the time is not right, be patient, wait for market conditions to rise again, you can sell the coins that you have so that you will get maximum results
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:48:22 AM

if I think otherwise, this is the time to buy because ALTCOIN looks down or is in the red a few days ago.
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:57:44 AM

Are you sure now is the right time to sell coins because right now you can say that all the coins in the market have experienced a drastic decline in prices, and until now not yet recovered prices, I think holding is a good thing to do now , but maybe holding a coin in a longer period of time will be quite risky too, the risk is if the market situation gets worse and the price of coins actually decreases. it is quite confusing to choose the right thing to do now because all of them have their own risks.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

I will say if you must sell your coin, then this is not the right time to sell, because selling now that the market is down, you are definitely selling at loss.
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

At the moment, I think it's too late to sell their tokens, due to the fact that we almost found the bottom, and sell at a time I think more than we here will not be able to buy

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:06:53 PM

Thank you, OP. Why did you wait that long before informing us? I second your suggestions. We hodl some of these coins for nothing. Even some are without teams but we still think it'll be a good thing to hodl. It's about time we made a deep research on all the coins we are hodling

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:47:17 AM

yes indeed the assets we hold are our rights, whether to sell now or hodl again. but at least we need to think again if we want to sell now, at least wait until the crypto price starts to rise again.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

yes indeed the assets we hold are our rights, whether to sell now or hodl again. but at least we need to think again if we want to sell now, at least wait until the crypto price starts to rise again.
I also think like that, now is not the right time to sell our assets because the price is very cheap. My advice is better to save the coins until there is a movement in the market that makes us profitable. but it's up to the person who keeps the tokens to sell or not at this time.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

No. This isn't the right time to sell because the crypto market recently is not good and most coins are low. Its better to hold and sell later.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:00:27 PM

You do not need to sell anything if you believe in the coins you bought. I am sure they will pleasantly surprise you. Wait

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

Of course then when you wrote it was a great moment to sell before such a drawdown as now and buy right now, but who in the transaction I think it's too late to move and sell you just need to wait for the recovery

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:12:35 PM

I think that a better strategy than falling in the fud is to start trading and buying, right now the price of many alts are in what we can call an offer, so it would be a good idea to trade to try to predict the next movements and buy a little to hodl at this excellent price, it is always better to take reactionary measures than stay waiting for the market to recover alone

pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:27:45 PM

Something bad is happening with crypto market at the moment.. I hope it will be corrected soon, these prices are killing me... And after all i have bought more...

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
iwah

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

i think i will agree with your theory to an extent, and because the market has been going down repeatably and I think  it's good to sell and wait to buy back when the market hit the bottom which will give you more profit.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
rmel0924

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:32:46 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
This is not the right time ro sell because almost all the value of coins are very low. The market are bloody and this is the right time to buy for good potential coins.
FastSlots

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:19:15 AM

Could you please enlighten me why this is selling time? I mean what happened recently that we should sell our coins now? It's about several months Ethereum and others coins are stuck at the low price! Then why you are telling now or which thing forced you to think like that? This is time for hodl tight, wehn every coins price are decreasing to the bottom!
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:24:44 AM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
yes you are right, but everyone has the right to decide what they want to do, not all of altcoins are just rubbish, until now I still hold ethereum and will never sell it at a cheap price.
I am very sure that ethereum will have the time to bounce back
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:02:01 AM

what you point out is good enough and that is certainly true for the existence of the current situation. many are easily affected by the words of the coins will rise and higher when the recovery arrives. wait it might be good but until when it happens will be difficult and it's certainly a waste of time when it turned out that only bullshit.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:11:21 AM

As tough as it is to hear sometimes, I think your advice is actually pretty sound, all of those coins that maybe seemed like a good idea at the time need close second scrutiny and pruning from your porfolio if they are not still sound ideas. I would suggest that only the strongest coins will actually come out the other side of this Bear market and many from 2017 and early 18 will simply disappear for good.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: