Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:29:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

Well if you're selling in my position I am buying coins lower than the orders of those selling because its an opportunity for us who are patient enough to handle these market because I believe after these crash happening in the market we will be benefited from these Smiley .

anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:40:05 PM

Check continuously if the coins/tokens have potential or trade them already in btc for assurance that this can grow and on behalf of me do investment within the alts simply see grow for quite two years then if new here in crypto just do invest a bit as a result of that is not trustworthy  like they will say that this can grow or sensible for investment still this is often new,Moreover higher to shop for additional that reasonable for you to lose then simply hold your all btc and alts that you simply use already in investment if you not already earn in this
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

I think the hodl said here is not just holding back as long as possible and not seeing the opportunities that exist if the coin rises, but it must be smarter because at times the price will go down a lot or go up but I suggest that now the market is still not good the payment that we will get may be just to buy candy 😀, then stick with your ideas and be smart at seeing the opportunities.

ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

We see a clear drop in the entire industry. Personally, I do not understand what is happening with the market, and if not confidence in the assets purchased, I would have sold everything.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

Some people hold appropriate coins for sale today. It's worried that it won't be worth it if it's held too long. Usually beginners will panic at the current price conditions because they have never been in the current situation. There are some coins that must be held first there are also those that must be quickly released. It's better to wisely take action than to regret it someday.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
a4illusionist

Activity: 365
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:16:18 PM

Yeah thats true. I am with you in this. Selling now could save you any further losses. The cryptos are going rock bottom, the new levels of rock bottom, and to avoid get any further losses, its time to sell, i myself have sold all worthy coins.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

That's right everybody should be decide in their coins to hold or sell this is personal responsibility and i think you are not spreading FUD.
You just try to remove our wrong conception. Real holder don't selling their coins in this dip, panic seller spreading FUD.
Also random coins holder must be suffering at this moment.
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:25:04 PM

Yes, you have a point but if I have a token that has low value then I like to hold it than to sell it for a low price. And if I have a token that is in a decent price and the team looks not active and the project is not promising then I would like to sell it right away. Smiley
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

I think if you hold until now it is too late to sell, prices now are too low. I decide that either I will wait for the recover or I will lose everything if it drops to 0.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

I think that actual prices are really too low and if for example I will sell most of my tokens I will have a loss that is more than 75% of buying value. It's not acceptable for me so I prefer to hold them, but you have reason when you say to look at development of the project because if project is inactive/dead is better to sell in that case.
Actually, it is totally low once you sell your token now it will lead to a big losses and this is a big problem right now because as of now most of us have big losses.
That's right everybody should be decide in their coins to hold or sell this is personal responsibility and i think you are not spreading FUD.
You just try to remove our wrong conception. Real holder don't selling their coins in this dip, panic seller spreading FUD.
Also random coins holder must be suffering at this moment.
It is very difficult to decide now especially if you gonna hold your token or you gonna sell it out but I suggest you should be wisely especially if you do not want to have big losses.
duuuuude

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:37:54 PM

There is an understanding that the tokens do not return to the previous price and I sell many tokens while there is an opportunity to get something from them.
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

When the market is unstable, Bitcoin and the Altcoins go down.So i agree we should sell faster to reduce losses.Because the tokens in ICOS campaigns which they are very risky to sell the idea.
1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

actually the market is still likely to be deeper corrected, if you trust and fear the threat, you can sell it, but if you have a little patience, it doesn't hurt to hold it
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:06:17 PM

At this particular stage of the market I think it only does no longer have to depend on how strong the project is and their roadmap alone to know how much more a project could survive or thrive. I think the market sentiement is largely in play. Get out if you can't bear the losses anymore

kirya.aksenov.95

Activity: 182

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:07:49 PM

When the market is unstable, Bitcoin and the Altcoins go down.So i agree we should sell faster to reduce losses.Because the tokens in ICOS campaigns which they are very risky to sell the idea.

I don't think there's any point in selling now, even if you're too scared. it's either all or nothing. I could buy.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

Now this is not the time to sell but you have to buy. because now you have to get big profits. and in my opinion is a good time you can start to get cheap prices on the investments that you follow
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:12:02 PM

Time to sell as it turned out was a long time ago when BTC was trading at a price of $ 20,000. But then who knew that crypto-currencies will not go up. Now to sell the benefits only to those who bought BTC at a low price. The rest I would advise to wait for better times.

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

Yep. Maybe it is the right way and the best thing you can do if you think that the project will not go for the better. Not all coins will go up and go to the moon. Some coins are not meant to be in the cryptocommunity. With a whole lot of coins out there, pick coins that are good and you think might be good for the future.
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

why does everyone always suggest selling their assets at this bad price. I doubt whether they really understand the principle of investing or not? or maybe the one who suggests selling is actually someone who wants to buy to get a cheaper price ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:28:33 PM

I think that actual prices are really too low and if for example I will sell most of my tokens I will have a loss that is more than 75% of buying value. It's not acceptable for me so I prefer to hold them, but you have reason when you say to look at development of the project because if project is inactive/dead is better to sell in that case.

I will do the same, hold and not sell until the price increases again because I am investing with a fairly long grace period Cheesy. At this point in time, I think we should pump more because their prices are quite cheap compared to before.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: