Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:14:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:51:10 PM

At this moment if you will sell any of your good tokens you will lose big.
Just reserve it for the future and if you can gather more.
this will bring good profit in the near future!

Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:12:18 PM

Not agreed. Market is still struggling. This is surely not a good time to sell your coins. There are some alt coins which are improving gradually. If you have eth or btc in your portfolio then I would say hold your investments and if you have tether , dash , dodger and maker coins in your portfolio then it's the right time to sell because prices of these coins are increasing from last 2-3 days
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
i really doubt yaht ot is a good time for selling right jow as you shoyld be oje hundred per cent sure taht ypur coin will never rise

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Not agreed. Market is still struggling. This is surely not a good time to sell your coins. There are some alt coins which are improving gradually. If you have eth or btc in your portfolio then I would say hold your investments and if you have tether , dash , dodger and maker coins in your portfolio then it's the right time to sell because prices of these coins are increasing from last 2-3 days

it is a good time to think what you are goung tondo with your coins and whatvto do next but it dpes not mean taht ylu should sell them

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:26:31 PM

No way! I won't sell,because it is like a death. Why should I sell if it is time to buy?
I don't really know. Crypto currency is down, but buying is a good option
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:28:45 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
It's time to sell, but it is necessary to decide on the purpose of sale, if you sell to leave the cryptocurrency, then why did you come here - it makes no sense. And if you sell in order to buy other coins, this makes sense, it must be done with some coins.
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

you can do that now Grin
but of course you have to be ready if it's time you have to cry out loud
I hope there aren't many people who are panicking for now, it's totally useless

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:37:47 PM

not! this is not the right time to sell, you just panic and it will make you lose, my advice is to wait a little while when the market has recovered

Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:39:41 PM

You shpuld not do that. Its a big loss for you. Instead of selling tokens. Why would you try to buy some tokens as you can see the market it is actually down right now. It is good for a trader to buy at this point seeing the price and will sell until the price comes back to its high point. It just a matter of patince in you. Dont do panic selling.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

I do not agree with this. what is the point of selling now? as for me, the opposite is better to buy now. but this is my opinion. so decide for yourself
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:54:01 PM

I believe that now it is too late to make a decision on the sale. Cryptocurrency has lost a lot of positions, so now you should decide and hold the coins.
Bangjull

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:59:15 PM

No this is not the right time to sell because all coins values are very low now. If you sell now means its a very great loss for you. So dont get panic about current situation situation just keep on holding surely the price will be back with tremendous growth. In future the bitcoin will increase and it will touch the moon but it wont happen immediately. It will take some time till that wait with patience.
That's right, selling all the coins now is the wrong step, instead you get profit, but you lose. the only best step is to hold on until the market grows again
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:03:07 PM

No this is not the right time to sell because all coins values are very low now. If you sell now means its a very great loss for you. So dont get panic about current situation situation just keep on holding surely the price will be back with tremendous growth. In future the bitcoin will increase and it will touch the moon but it wont happen immediately. It will take some time till that wait with patience.
That's right, selling all the coins now is the wrong step, instead you get profit, but you lose. the only best step is to hold on until the market grows again
I think that everything is not so simple and just HOLD, after all, can only lead to market losses. It may now be worthwhile to think about leaving the market for a while.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:20:55 PM

I fully agree with you and your words are aimed directly at the goal. I also believe that we all need to pay a little more attention to each of the projects we are interested in. To then not regret about their committed actions. As they say in our nation "measure seven times, cut one" that is a hundred times think before you do anything!
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

Cryptocurrency prices also went down because many people were tired of waiting and started selling their coins at any price. For the market, cryptocurrency is good when weak people sell their coins, the more people sell, the faster growth will begin.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:23:42 PM

I think it is time to buy more and start searching for new promising icos .We are watching the bear market now but it won't last forever ,the green bulls are getting their power and almost about to start the new uptrend of bitcoin and all crypto .The only thing we need now is just some patience ,that's it.
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

The ball is in your court because you are the owner of coins, you can decide to sell  or to buy more but for me I am not selling any of  my
coins despite the situation of the market because I strongly believed that their will be positive change in ceyrpto market soon.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:41:58 PM

You cannot dictate others here to sell their holdings, let us respect their belief in the token on which they are believing for. It's because the market was down at the present time we have now its a sign to sell the coins, of course not! And after all its their money like what you said either. Instead of selling it much better and good to buy where we could have a chance to have profit in the future.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

if you want to wait then this is a good time to buy but if you don't want to wait long then I think it's useless to buy it now because in the end you will sell it again at a low price because you can't wait until the market is able to recover which might it still takes a very long time

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gunhell16

Activity: 1708
Merit: 491

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:53:27 PM

For me every day is a time to sell, it depends on the token that you will sell in the market.
But if we are talking now about Bitcoin and Etehreum then it is not going to happen.
As of now, I rather but more of them and keep them on a safe wallet and wait for the rise of the price.
I am sure that everything will be back to normal or much better than it use to be.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: