Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:31:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
pinovero

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:56:54 PM

This suggestion can be very harmful for people who lost already 90 percentage of their money. Because of that i think nobody will not sell their tokens with low prices. Bitcoin already 4.5k dollar now. So i can not see any future dumps bigger than that. Maybe btc will be 3.5k but it will not effect coins too much. People are not selling tokens anymore. Only whales are dumping for spreading fear.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:58:44 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

Thank you for suggesting the best to us. Today, many projects have stated that they will go to the moon. But if we monitor the current price, there is only 1 satoshi left. The question is when they will rise again with the platform they developed.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:04:48 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

You cannot dictate others here to sell their holdings, let us respect their belief in the token on which they are believing for. It's because the market was down at the present time we have now its a sign to sell the coins, of course not! And after all its their money like what you said either. Instead of selling it much better and good to buy where we could have a chance to have profit in the future.

It's not good to trade those coins because as of now market still continue to it's hype and we don't know how long it goes, if you already notice that this will be a good time then go with your understanding that it will exploded and gains us profit.

Winterizing

Activity: 312

(。◕‿◕。)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:14:16 PM

In my perspective it's time to buy because the market is low, it's always been a bad practice for some to buy when the market is green but they don't know that when a market is in green all are expensive.

Ganzig45

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

Your advice is very valuable and many should have listened. It took no more than 2 weeks and we saw a dramatic drop of almost 35%, and the drop in altcoin reached 50%. Draw conclusions. Listen up.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Hengemeran

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:34:20 PM

If of course you sold in early November, now you are definitely lucky and you can enter the market at an attractive price !
DaWidyaa

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:39:30 PM

In my opinion this is not the right time to sell assets, because now prices are very cheap, and do not influence others to sell now because it will make things go down.
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

Those unlucky guys who still hodl their cryptocurrencies are trapped now and must sell incuring losses or just hold for a better times. John Rockefeller many years ago said : "The way to make money is to buy when blood is running in the streets". I think this person knows what he is talking about, that's why it seems to me now is the right time to buy, and if the market price goes even lower, then buy more. That is how money is made.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:15:08 PM

Yes, you might not be spreading FUD, but at the same time, people need to be careful when interpreting the advise you have for them, because there might be misconception.
Then selling at this time might look too risky, because the market is presently down and coins are selling low. You should only sell if what you have has profit in it. So sell, take your profit and buy later.
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

Perhaps I agree with you because for the near future there is definitely no prospect for market growth

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

This is the not the right idea and not right time to sell our coins because this is the time of falling. I remember before that I am one of the panic seller so that Is why I lose lot of my money but right now I understand  that the coins was fluctuated and their is a time of falling and need to hold not to panic selling because you are contributing of FUD that does is not right to to and spreading a negative thinking so we need to be patient do not panic but we need to hold until it rise again.
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

If you are long-term investors as well as traders at this time, do not panic to sell, it will be recover soon.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:35:50 PM

In my opinion this is not the right time to sell assets, because now prices are very cheap, and do not influence others to sell now because it will make things go down.
totally agree with you. it was necessary to sell at the beginning of this year, and now it is too late. It is better to be patient and reach the end. growth is still inevitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:37:11 PM

At this moment, the price and market value of the currencies are now I think recovering from the critical value. Most of the value today are green based on the coinmarketcap. This is a good indication that it is now time to BUY more.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:33:13 PM

totally agree with you. it was necessary to sell at the beginning of this year, and now it is too late. It is better to be patient and reach the end. growth is still inevitable.

Do to sell, do not trade - just wait and watch what is going on the market. I do not yet know what to wait for, that is why, my best strategy for these days is to stay calm, hold the cryptocurrencies and interrupt the activity.
kipozer

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

Everything is exactly the opposite, I think that now is the time to invest because today with such prices it will be better to invest and not sell, because sales today are only those people who do not believe in BTC
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

my opinion if you are do trade, and buy coin current prices, from lower prices. if you now sell can earn some profit. then can sell. now sell and you can lost your money, then can do patience and wait some days. just for check your luck. we are hoped that cryptocurrency steell have and any time can increces prices. so just wait and check the bear market every day. when market do pump sell coin and earn some profit.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

As you say is true and now the price is very very deep so if at that time following what you say, of course we will not be harmed at all because now the price is very far compared to that time.
Not to blame many people who have high expectations for each token they have will go to the moon if they enter the market but the facts on the ground will say something else.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:52:09 PM

I think you really have a point there. At this stage, the only thing that can give a coin holder hope is the roadmap and how the team is working hard to achieve them. All coins are down and by the time it rises, most of the useless coins will be dead and gone so its better to sell now to cut down cost.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

I think now it makes sense to sell only if you want to repurchase lower, but there are risks that in case of growth you will simply lose part of the income due to the fact that you do not have time to buy your coins back. If you are not a trader, I would not risk in this way for 10% -20% of estimated profits. Wait for a better moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: