Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:55:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to sell  (Read 23620 times)
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:39:22 PM

Much depends on what is your strategy in the market. For one, you need to sell now, another person needs to sell now.
I think it's wrong to advise everyone to buy now or sell.

terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

Selling my altcoins during the bloodbath season, is the worst thing I will do . The project maybe failed or scammy in nature but how many projects before during the bull season that we made a good profit.

Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.
At first, reading your title, I thought your post would be a very bad advice to peaoople, or just spreading fud, or maybe you didn't understand anything about the cryptocurrency world. Turn out your insight is very accurate though. Right now there are millions of holders that are hodling to coins that have no real use Case, no white paper, fake team of developers, and didn't deliver anything on their road map. Those coina must be sold for more real and useful coins and tokens, asap

DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:33:30 PM

Of course this is the right time to sell. I am sure that the exchange rate BTC will fall below $ 4,000 in the near future. Investors running out of patience , hence sooner or later the decline will continue. But when growth will begin nobody knows, but I'm sure it will absolutely unpredictable.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:59:01 PM

I'm not spreading FUD and everyone is free to do whatever he wants. After all, it's your money.

What I'm suggesting here is to take all the tokens and coins you're holding and start reading the whitepaper, check the roadmap, see the team behind that project and how active the developers are is by looking at the GitHub repository. If it's not looking that good, don't think twice, just go and sell regardless of initial buy price because you'll be cutting your losses this way.

I understand that saying "hodl" is nice etc but you should use your brain and don't be blinded by the idea that every useless out there will go to the moon. Only a few are worth investing in so instead of holding random coins, you may want to target something that has been here for a long time and still doing well such as ETH, BTC.

This is not the right time to sell any token because the los is very huge and any selling right now is suicidal in nature. The best thing to do now is to keep hope alive and envisage good future for crypto.

papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:59:18 PM

I think that now is the time to buy. After all, if the next growth begins, it will be very fast so that people do not have time to buy coins at the lowest price. Just do not immediately buy a large amount, buy in batches a little bit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

So before deciding to join the ICO project we must seriously consider and analyze it. There are many scam projects now. Fraudsters collect funds then run away without the realization of the project. Moreover, the market situation is not good, even though the project is good, but because the cryptocurrency price is falling, the price will definitely be difficult to develop, requiring enough time, so we must be wise and more careful. Holding or selling it completely is your decision, so analyze it well.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:16:17 PM

I also think now is the time to buy. And also for these who have coins and hold until now, is still better to hold until the price will grow. I think in Q1 2019 we can see a nice grow of price and all coins will grow, so i will hold and get more coins.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:40:35 PM

At this moment, the price and market value of the currencies are now I think recovering from the critical value. Most of the value today are green based on the coinmarketcap. This is a good indication that it is now time to BUY more.
no this is not recovering market moment, this is just beginning for another bulltrend again, don't buy cryptocurrency now, because the price is going again in few month again, CMIIW

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
claus-rich

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:43:39 PM

Now is the wrong time to sell. I think that after such a strong fall, a rebound will begin and it will be a good time to sell before the next market fall.

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:12:27 PM

This is a very good time and is part of the best time to buy as many coins as possible. Buying good coins at very cheap prices is a hope that many people crave. Do not sell now, the results you get will be very small, you will get a considerable loss opportunity. Waiting for a while I think it's good for the results you can get later.
moon sorcerers

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:37:05 PM

it's too late to sell now, the current market conditions are very declining and the price of coins is very cheap,
if we sell it now then the losses are very large, it is very risky to trade now, so wait until the market recovers

akungagal

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:43:54 PM

In my opinion this is not the right time to sell assets, because now prices are very cheap, and do not influence others to sell now because it will make things go down.
totally agree with you. it was necessary to sell at the beginning of this year, and now it is too late. It is better to be patient and reach the end. growth is still inevitable.

Do to sell, do not trade - just wait and watch what is going on the market. I do not yet know what to wait for, that is why, my best strategy for these days is to stay calm, hold the cryptocurrencies and interrupt the activity.
right, if we sell our assets now it will cut our money more. we must set the strategy and take advantage of the market situation, now is the time to buy. but we have to be smarter in choosing the right time to buy it at the lowest price of the coin.

the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 11:59:09 PM

at that point it was not that bad idea to sell, if you did so, you are a brave man. However, currently it is kind of to late to sell and could be a good one to start purchasing.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:34:03 AM

at that point it was not that bad idea to sell, if you did so, you are a brave man. However, currently it is kind of to late to sell and could be a good one to start purchasing.
Well i agree on that, we can all sell on this dip if we wanted. But if we look or put basis on the price we can all see that this dip is not really a good time for selling. Because if we are going to sell today we can maybe loss a huge amount of profit, I think the best thing to do is to buy some more and hold.

lokiman2018

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:54:25 AM

I get some token from airdrop. I did not sell it and now I regret the price drops too much.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:02:38 AM

I agree. Always double check with the ICO if they have better future plans for the token. Otherwise, don't bother holding long because you'll end up selling them at a lower price if you have waited too long. When it moons and the price seem to be satisfying to your taste, sell and don't look back.

MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:16:11 AM

Do you think selling coins irrespective of the initial price is a good idea after reading the roadmap and checking the activeness level of the team? It takes more than these factors for a coin to moon. What happens if i sell and run at more than 50% loss? I don't think this is the right time to sell. Bitcoin was faced with lot of slow development during its early stages yet it mooned to $20K. I think we should give the new coins that opportunity to express their capabilities.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:32:11 AM

I think this is not the right time to sell, because indeed the market conditions are still declining, you must be patient waiting for the price of coins to rise so that when you sell coins you will benefit

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:11:33 AM

This is my first year with crypto and it has been hard work. I have already done everything you recommend. But currently, it is not conducive to sell if we can do something, is to buy and of course, hodl our tokens at least until Q1 2019.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: