Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community  (Read 8640 times)
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:37:35 PM

Your ico has clear plans and good prospects, so how can I buy tokens? What is needed for this? Do you verify users before they can start buying?
Thank you for your confidence in the KStarCoin. In order to buy KSC tokens, users do not need to verify their documents. Just register on the Latoken exchange and start buying when the sale starts. We will soon announce the start of the second round of sales. But if you want to participate in the airdrop campaign, then verification is required.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flexnbit

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:43:44 PM

Now there are so many ICO projects on ethereum, you also chose this blockchain system for your token, but at the same time write that for the platform you will use something else. How can it be?
That's right, we generated the token using the Eethereum blockchain, but for the platform to work, we don’t have enough of the capabilities that this blockchain system provides, so we will use a SOBLO.
And what are the features of this system, what advantages does it give you?
To be able to process this huge traffic, one would require a system that can process transactions faster than the typical blockchain system. ’soblo’ (Society of Blockchain) is a project born to solve this issue. By using a consortium based blockchain that uses PBFT consensus algorithm, Soblo will be able to process up to 1000 transactions per second. Also, DApp developers that are members of the consortium will have a free smart contract environment as well as technical assistance.

That is, if companies decide to interact within the framework of this blockchain structure, they don’t even need to use the same cryptocurrency? Can they customize the system?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

Now there are so many ICO projects on ethereum, you also chose this blockchain system for your token, but at the same time write that for the platform you will use something else. How can it be?
That's right, we generated the token using the Eethereum blockchain, but for the platform to work, we don’t have enough of the capabilities that this blockchain system provides, so we will use a SOBLO.
And what are the features of this system, what advantages does it give you?
To be able to process this huge traffic, one would require a system that can process transactions faster than the typical blockchain system. ’soblo’ (Society of Blockchain) is a project born to solve this issue. By using a consortium based blockchain that uses PBFT consensus algorithm, Soblo will be able to process up to 1000 transactions per second. Also, DApp developers that are members of the consortium will have a free smart contract environment as well as technical assistance.

That is, if companies decide to interact within the framework of this blockchain structure, they don’t even need to use the same cryptocurrency? Can they customize the system?
SOBLO free blockchain consortium structure will operate based on good faith. In this structure,
1. The nodes will operate in good faith and without coin rewards. It will therefore not need miners and will not waste electricity.
2. By combining many blockchain projects into one consortium, it will save tremendous amount of resources by different organizations.
3. By organizing the consortium in an effective manner, it would still serve, effectively, as a decentralized
system.
4. Due to the structure of the blockchain consortium, it will operate fast and without cost. This will
ultimately lead to the creation of blockchain services that can be applied and used in real life situations and
overcome the problems that many current platforms face in its application to real businesses.
You can learn more about this structure in the article https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/kstarlive-doogle-legalblock-and-underpin-join-forces-to-create-soblo-433100d51c7
Esk1m0

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:29:46 PM

Hello. You say that members of the platform will be able to win or buy tickets for concerts of their favorite groups. All events will be held only in Korea?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

Hello. You say that members of the platform will be able to win or buy tickets for concerts of their favorite groups. All events will be held only in Korea?
Concerts can be organized in other countries, with sufficient support from fans. The crowdfunding system will allow the organizers to show that many people would like to attend a concert held in their country.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

How many developers are involved in the project? Will they get their share of tokens?
The KStarCoin team has 18 members, you can see them all on the site. Founders, Team Members, Advisors, and Partners will be restricted from making any KStarCoin transactions for a minimum of 6 months after its listing for its first exchange. Our belief, support, and commitment to maintain stable coin market value is our number one priority.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:03:02 PM

Hey. I like your goal-oriented team and the exact approach to business. Now I do not find any information that you offer tokens. Are your sales closed or can it be postponed?
Thank you for your participation. Yes, we have completed the first round of the sale, because you do not see the information on the site. As soon as the second stage will be ready, we will announce it on the website and in social networks. Subscribe to our pages
https://t.me/kstarlive
https://www.facebook.com/kstarcoinico
https://twitter.com/KStarCoin
Esk1m0

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

Concerts can be organized in other countries, with sufficient support from fans. The crowdfunding system will allow the organizers to show that many people would like to attend a concert held in their country.
Will you directly contact the organizers of those concerts and book the right number of places?
fenniKami

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

Can kstarcoin platform users rely on monthly bonuses as tokens owners?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

Will you directly contact the organizers of those concerts and book the right number of places?
Not certainly in that way. Thanks to the decentralized system, partners and entertainment companies will be able to directly see how many tickets are booked and purchased through the platform. This will avoid resale in other places and speculation.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:22:41 PM

Can kstarcoin platform users rely on monthly bonuses as tokens owners?
We plan that regular ecosystem participants can count on additional loyalty bonuses. For supporters and holders of KStarCoin, depending on the number of coins you are holding at certain blocks, there will be an Airdrop bonus of KStarCoins on an annual basis.
mastermindo

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

What is the principle of crowdfunding on the platform? How is it beneficial for participants?
Axent_man

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:31:31 PM

Do you have any restriction for participant? If I live in Russia, can I purchase KSC coins?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:10:30 PM

What is the principle of crowdfunding on the platform? How is it beneficial for participants?
The profits that users receive in the form of payments via KStarCoin., they can direct to participate in concerts. For participants who support their favorite stars and reach a certain VIP funding threshold, KStarLive will be providing VIP tickets and also opportunities to chat with the stars directly. Also events and promotions will be held via KStarLive and tickets can be purchased at a discounted rate when bought with KStarCoin.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:27:23 PM

Do you have any restriction for participant? If I live in Russia, can I purchase KSC coins?
All users whose countries allow you to buy and manage a cryptocurrency can easily acquire tokens and participate in the life of the platform.
Axent_man

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

All users whose countries allow you to buy and manage a cryptocurrency can easily acquire tokens and participate in the life of the platform.
What kind of token do you distribute during the sale? I video you will have several types of them
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:37:20 PM

Probably the bounty company is  complete? I learned about the project recently and had a great desire to participate
Yes, the bounty company ended many months ago. But until the end of November, users can take part in the airdrop campaign.
You simply have to
Follow KStarCoin’s Twitter Account
Make a retweet
Join KStarCoin Telegram group
Join LAToken Telegram group
and you will receive 200 KSC!!!
In this article you will find more accurate instructions https://promo.latoken.com/kstar-airdrop?utm_source=kstar
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:00:02 PM

What kind of token do you distribute during the sale? I video you will have several types of them
When you participate in ICO sales you get a KStarCoin( KSC) token. Yes, we also have KRCoin(KRC) is South Korea’s stable coin,with the purpose for real day to day commerce and transactions. It will be pegged to the Korean Won and will operate in a high speed blockchain platform to enable free and fast transactions.
ianzag
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:54:10 PM

Hi guys. I see this project done by professionals. What can you tell about the project, what are its advantages?
bondpuoq

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:59:34 PM

How long can I make a profit from owning tokens, and when will you start selling them on the exchange?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: