Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KStarCoin - Blockchain for K-Pop Concert & Incentivised Hallyu Community  (Read 8640 times)
alexkbs

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:07:15 PM

Hi. What is unique about your idea? Why do you think users will support your ICO?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:09:43 PM

I believe that this project is a success. What is the costing of your token? How much can I get for $ 300
Price during the ICO period is 1 KStarCoin per $0.05. But now the first stage of sales is over, and soon we will announce the next stage of the sale. Price may vary, so stay tuned.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:13:10 PM

Hello guys. Who know does Kstarcoin have a bounty campaign? Or airdrop, referral program? How do they plan to advertise for their project and attract users?

If you watch blog entries, kstarcoin team has already launched bounty several times and referral company, but now only airdrop remains active. Until the end of November you can participate.
After launching the KStarCoin platform, the team plans to organize concerts. Crowdfunding is also great for expanding the user base, because more fans will be able to get closer to idols.
Great, and what do they offer as a bonus? What you need to do to get it?
It's simple, you register on the Latoken exchange, subscribe to social networks and pass verification. They give 200 tokens. All information https://medium.com/@KStarCoin/200-kstarcoin-ksc-airdrop-event-on-latoken-666dea796049
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

Does the project have major investors and sponsors? This increases user confidence.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

Hi. What is unique about your idea? Why do you think users will support your ICO?
The KStarCoin platform can benefit not only ordinary users who are keen on Korean culture, but many brands can become advertisers and partners of the project, providing users with favorable conditions for trade. Investors will receive a profit from owning tokens on a long-term basis. We are confident that the platform's ecosystem will allow attracting large amounts of funds through crowdfunding, platform operation and partners, which will increase the number of events per year. We will establish a system for crowdfunding domestic and overseas K-pop performances with KStarCoin, and secure performances and profits by working with government agencies such as the Korea Tourism Organization, and domestic and foreign broadcasting companies. 
alexkbs

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

The KStarCoin platform can benefit not only ordinary users who are keen on Korean culture, but many brands can become advertisers and partners of the project, providing users with favorable conditions for trade. Investors will receive a profit from owning tokens on a long-term basis. We are confident that the platform's ecosystem will allow attracting large amounts of funds through crowdfunding, platform operation and partners, which will increase the number of events per year. We will establish a system for crowdfunding domestic and overseas K-pop performances with KStarCoin, and secure performances and profits by working with government agencies such as the Korea Tourism Organization, and domestic and foreign broadcasting companies. 
When can users get purchased tokens? Will you distribute them immediately or after the sale?
bunopos

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:56:20 PM

Do you have a github page to demonstrate development? What have you already realized while preparing the platform?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

When can users get purchased tokens? Will you distribute them immediately or after the sale?
Since we cooperate in the Latoken exchange and sell tokens we carry out, you can get your KSC coins without delay immediately after payment.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:07:38 PM

Does the project have major investors and sponsors? This increases user confidence.
Of course, we have several partners who are interested in the successful implementation of the KStarCoin project. Some representatives of these companies are part of the team as advocates. You can see the list of partners on the site https://kstarcoin.com/
investorgga

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:33:15 PM

Can I really get tickets for the concert if I become a member of the Kstarcoin platform? It’s hard to believe that with so much demand it will be easy.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

Do you have a github page to demonstrate development? What have you already realized while preparing the platform?
We dont have github page. The KStarCoin team went through the development of KSC token using Ethereum blockchain and also began working in a SOBLO consortium. KStarCoin Community and Concert Ticketing Platform will be released at the end of the year 2018
mi5ha6in

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:51:31 PM

Isn't airdrop tokens given immediately? So far, my wallet is empty, although I have fulfilled all the conditions. When will the distribution of tokens?
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

I know that kstarlive has been working for a long time. What is the reason for wanting to launch your own ico project?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:08:37 PM

Can I really get tickets for the concert if I become a member of the Kstarcoin platform? It’s hard to believe that with so much demand it will be easy.
Yes, with the KStarCoin platform you can buy concert tickets. But you can also win VIP tickets by participating in the life of the ecosystem and by providing a certain number of tokens that users receive for producing content.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:15:45 PM

Isn't airdrop tokens given immediately? So far, my wallet is empty, although I have fulfilled all the conditions. When will the distribution of tokens?
In terms of airdrop campaigns, it is indicated that the kSC  tokens will be distributed 10 days after the end of the campaign. You need to wait, and if there are still problems, write to us.
Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:38:23 PM

Do you check the citizenship of users who want to invest in the project? Are there any restrictions for residents of the United States or China?
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

I know that kstarlive has been working for a long time. What is the reason for wanting to launch your own ico project?
KStarCoin is KStarLive’s Cryptocurrency that will be integrated into KStarLive’s Hallyu Community. We started this project for a simple reason: Fair distribution of value. Currently, fans of Hallyu are creating valuable, high quality content on SNS platforms that generate monetary value. However, all of the profit generated by the content is currently kept by the SNS platforms. Using blockchain technology, we will be able to accurately give back value to our users.
Cloud4Y (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:15:12 PM

Do you check the citizenship of users who want to invest in the project? Are there any restrictions for residents of the United States or China?
In general, we have no restrictions on which countries can participate in the purchase of tokens. Even if in the USA there are some problems with the registration of tokens, then the user can purchase coins from there, understanding the risks. Our project has a global focus.
Lasthero999

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

In general, we have no restrictions on which countries can participate in the purchase of tokens. Even if in the USA there are some problems with the registration of tokens, then the user can purchase coins from there, understanding the risks. Our project has a global focus.
What services or products can I spend my KSC tokens on? Do you have it only for internal use? You did not create a cryptocurrency?
crysisinthehead

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

Your project is well structured and I think is able to raise enough funds to launch the platform. But what role do blockchain technologies play here?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: