Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Influence of Bounty Participants  (Read 35447 times)
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:55:56 PM

I think that the number of bounty participants does not affect the success of the project. This only determines the amount of rewards that can be obtained (the more people the less reward for each)

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

Lately there have been many who argue about bounty participants, some argue that the more bounty participants the better the new project will be. and there are also those who argue that bounty participants must be limited so they can avoid the number of dumper when a project is completed.

I have questions
1. How influential is this bounty participant for a new project?
2. If the bounty participant is restricted what will affect the success of a new project?

The influence of bounty hunters and participants can not be over emphasised as it has greatly been a contributing factor to the success of projects it has been contracted for. The sourcing of funds has been a great deal for project team and that has been the need for the raising of funds through the hunters and the industry of hunting and also kept its own part of the bargain.

Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

bounty hunters really do big job - it is advertisement for projects also very often bounty hunters investing in projects
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:25:56 PM

Well, how I did the bounty I remembered a pattern that usually if there are many participants in the bounty it is possible to tell more likely to have been successful , and when not a lot of people often turned out to be a Scam!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Iarnnoshre

Activity: 238

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

Lately there have been many who argue about bounty participants, some argue that the more bounty participants the better the new project will be. and there are also those who argue that bounty participants must be limited so they can avoid the number of dumper when a project is completed.

I have questions
2. If the bounty participant is restricted what will affect the success of a new project?

there arr a lot of good bounty ca,paigns butbyou can not be sure that you have chosen the right one so you shoyld better be careful

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Iarnnoshre

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

Well, how I did the bounty I remembered a pattern that usually if there are many participants in the bounty it is possible to tell more likely to have been successful , and when not a lot of people often turned out to be a Scam!
bou tu campaigms have their right to exist but you need to remember that they aee just one of the possible varienr for you

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
MilaNOV

Activity: 169
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:34:03 PM

Personally I think that the amount of participants should be limited till that amount where they may really do their best for the developing of the project, and to make the participants being happy with good rewards. And the work of the participants should be of good quality.
AndRE177

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

I have questions

Participants in the bounty campaigns can be considered investors of a new project, only they invest not their money but their time. All of them want to make good money just like other investors.
Unfortunately, many of the bounty hunters are ready to sell their tokens at any price, so often after paying them rewards, the token rate drops in price.

Lisa110386

Activity: 1204
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

In my opinion, bounty participants make a significant contribution to the development of the project and its community. But I think a lot depends on the bounty of the Manager and its terms. Of course, bounty campaigns with participant limits look much more attractive, than campaigns with a number of participants. The success of the project is influenced by the team, the idea, its implementation and application.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:11:58 PM

Bounty hunting and in essence bounty hunters play a key role to the publicity and establishment of any serious project. This is why 90% of projects reserve special funds for engaging the services of hunters. Hunters help a lot in propagating the news about these projects and at a cheaper fee than traditional advertising methods. The success of any project depends a great deal on marketing and advertising which hunters are known for. Even established projects do find it necessary sometimes to run a post ico bounty just to boost awareness. Concerning dumping,  Bounty hunters get paid for services done and it is their right to dump at whatever price they deem fit and recoup some profits for job done which is normal.
bgpsq

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

I think that bounty participants are very important for project marketing. They help project grow and almost for free. You dont have to pay them in real money, you will pay them in tokens and you can create as many tokens as you want.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:44:23 PM

key participants there were not too make the project could be said to be successful. Indeed it will expand its marketing but which will still determine whether worth to invest is the investor itself. When this restricted certainly also not be a problem because it will certainly have an impact both for the bounty hunter because of the results they will get a large can.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:14:21 PM

Bounty participants are the most important characters that can not be fililtered out cause they hold the marketing section in ICOs so it will be very difficult to do without them but sometimes they get dissatisfied cause of payments
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:18:13 PM

The success of the project does not depend on the number of participants in the bounty program. a greater number of participants only affect the fact that payments are getting smaller and bigger for nothing Wink

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:22:27 PM

Bounty hunters are the back bone of all project , just like making a press release about a project and creating awareness to many people about the project which go a long way for the success of the project .

But on the aspect of dumping I totally disagree with that cause most of the hunters are the holder we have and more so if s token sold 70mln token and just 1mln was giving to bounty hunters tell me how that will affect the dip, investors are the major dumper , who bought at bonus rate and have many ico to buy will surely dump to move on to another token cause all ico buyer are in cause of bonus to have profit and once it hit exchange they dump and move on.

I have a project that lock hunters token for 90days after listing on exchange and during these time the token dump 95% and hunter are yet to receive their token then who dump and am sure if they distribute to hunter before now , everyone will claim they are the cause if the price dip but here they are without token and it dump like something else.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:30:43 PM

I have questions

Only projects can answer that. We really don't know the numbers because I haven't seen any ICO acknowledging that bounty participants really bring investors on their project.

Hard to say but for sure exposure will be limited, imagine hundred of bounty hunters promoting your project as compare to 50? Of course more is better. As for dumping, its been a practice ever since, I don't know how's its a problem now. The issue is that we're in the bear market that's why we're seeing it. But last year, no one was complaining about this practice.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
eva.malysheva

Activity: 107

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

I think that the more advertizing, the it will be better for the project. The small number of participants limits the project in advertizing. It is also necessary to consider that not all advertizing of the accepted participants will be effective.

abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:45:30 PM

I have questions

The bounty participants are the most important success factors for ICOs
This method is also the most suitable for the owners of the project
- Because they will pay only in the case of the success of the sale
- as the owners of the project are those who determine the value of the bonuses.
- as the payment by the project Token .
All of these factors make the option of bounty participants better than advertising companies

The restriction of participation is subject to the campaign manager and his vision.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

In promoting the ICO, there are some elements. One of them is through the bounty program. I will try to answer the questions based on my personal opinion.
1. Yes, it will give influence to the new ICO. At least, in promoting the ICO. Bounty aims for promoting the new projects through some campaigns. Commonly the most influence is through the signature program (posting in the forum Bitcointalk). But there are also other ways to promote the ICO : Social media, youtube, blog or web, mand others.
2. If the bounty participant is restricted, I think that it will be very nice for the participants itself. SO, they will compete to be the early participant to promote the ICO.

Lighthouze

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

Bounty hunters are highly important in the promotion and advertisement of a new project, especially at the introductory phase into the crypto sphere. However, the decision to limit the number of participants or not is dependent on the bounty manager and the targets of the project. There are some projects/ICOs that limit bounty participants to Full Member and higher, in that case it is limited to certain ranks. That shouldn't affect the overall performance of the bounty and targets set.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: