Bitcoin Forum
October 01, 2024, 06:43:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Influence of Bounty Participants  (Read 35515 times)
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:48:21 PM

For the project, of course, it is a priority to have many participants. However, this is not the key to success. For investors, it is important that the project itself is worthy. Project team members should be interested in success.
However, there is a significant difference for bounty hunters. The more participants in the project, the less they will receive awards.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
cc80aa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

Bounty participants has an individual roll or obligation after apply a certain campaign to do their best to promote that project.Some participants are serious but some are not, making a serious job and given a good return too.There are some project are scam they cannot identify fully, in the sence of very good offered in first place.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 09:31:31 PM

For a company of generosity, a large number of participants is better, since it is a kind of advertisement for a new project with ICO. The participant is not very profitable to work, small payments if a lot of people.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

Bounty hunters are more likely spreading influence about a particular project for the project to earn enough popularity which would be benefitial into it. Bounty hunters are doing the work with regards on gathering more investors towards the project that they are advertising. As such, their work determines the success of the project itself since investors are their main target.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:38:44 PM

If in general, yes, participants of the bounty companies contribute to the token rate, but not so much, since the largest influence is exerted by large investors who can manipulate the token rate as they wish.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:05:32 PM

I personally say it all by absolutely different rules. Well then, when there is a project and there is a small number of participants in it. And then all participants will receive a good reward. And I can firmly confirm that the number of participants does not affect the new project. And new projects are completely different.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:32:01 PM

Yes, bounty hunters can greatly influence the new ico project. On the one hand, it’s good that there are a lot of participants and there will be strong marketing, but even that can scare some away. But there should be at least some restriction, because at the end of the bounty there can be very small payments and many will simply not be satisfied. There, the bounty manager must find a middle ground for everyone to win.

Bounty hunters can have a positive impact on the project as well as a negative one. The main thing is to competently organize their work, to see that there is no spam and shit posts.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

IMO, whatever the cause of it, and the rate of the ICO dump project can not condemn the bounty members. As usual, ICO projects distribute Token for bounty members account for only about 5% of the total supply token, so if the dump rate is just for a short period of time.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:48:29 AM

Lately there have been many who argue about bounty participants, some argue that the more bounty participants the better the new project will be. and there are also those who argue that bounty participants must be limited so they can avoid the number of dumper when a project is completed.

I have questions
1. How influential is this bounty participant for a new project?
2. If the bounty participant is restricted what will affect the success of a new project?

My only point in this case is that, the more bounty participants is the better, why? because it can scatter into the social media and other channels about the certain project is doing, the more exposure the better, it can help succeed the project, talking about dumping, yes it can contribute to dump those coin but, but more participants, the less sharing of coins, so its just the same.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:56:02 AM

Bounty hunters can make everything worsen like many are just dumpers which can drag down a good project and if a good bounty doesn't have a limited participants then there will be too many and the end rewards won't be satisfying which will affect not only the participants but the bounty manager too
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:20:29 AM

Lately there have been many who argue about bounty participants, some argue that the more bounty participants the better the new project will be. and there are also those who argue that bounty participants must be limited so they can avoid the number of dumper when a project is completed.

I have questions
2. If the bounty participant is restricted what will affect the success of a new project?

My only point in this case is that, the more bounty participants is the better, why? because it can scatter into the social media and other channels about the certain project is doing, the more exposure the better, it can help succeed the project, talking about dumping, yes it can contribute to dump those coin but, but more participants, the less sharing of coins, so its just the same.
On the contrary, I believe that social networks in bounty do not have such a reaction as many expect. They are of course necessary, but many of those who read about the project will be the participants of the bounty. But the articles and video I think is undervalued and Vice versa bring the projects more useful.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

I have questions

Bounty participants have a big influence to the project because they are those people.who are promoting the project through social media and in the bitcointalk website. social media nowadays is the number one tool in promoting the project so that is how important bounty hunters in the project. I think.if there are lots of participants it means more people are participating to promote the project and about the dumpers they said. the stakes of the project usually dont affect the number of participants because it has already been decided how much it will be given to participants no matter how many participants will join into the project.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

Many projects during the Bounty campaign have already limited the number of participants and collected what was planned, so the number of hunters is not so much influencing the final result.

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:14:03 AM

I have questions

Bounty participants do have a great help to ICO's on which they are spreading the ICO's signature and logo here in the forum for signature campaign. Social medias has a wide cover of people and so the Social networking sites are great instrument of ICO like facebook, twitter and linkedin. The number of participants is not a huge factor for an ICO's success it depends on the person's influentiality.
icoblog

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 07:18:43 AM

I have questions

First of all I would like to say that bounty hunters also have a great influence on wether a project will be succesfull or not. It's a great way for a project initiator to get more attention to your project.

And yes, they can have a lot of influence on the value of the token. But only if a large part of the total amount of tokens are bounty tokens and they brought on the market all at once by the initiator of the project.

I like the LEND team distributed their tokens. They also had the problem that it was about a lot of tokens at once. So they decided to spread the distribution over a period of four weeks. The result was that it probably didn't harm the value of the tokens.

In my opinion every project should think about the way they are distributing their tokens.
muzkle

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

In my opinion, Bounty participants have some influence on the project:
- The project will be widely promoted to the community.
- A participant will consult the community before joining the project, negative members will cause confusion and insecurity for them.
- If the rewards manager does not have fair, accurate rules then questions about reallocation will affect the speed of development of the project...

ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

If in general, yes, participants of the bounty companies contribute to the token rate, but not so much, since the largest influence is exerted by large investors who can manipulate the token rate as they wish.

That it, many people think that when the tokens are listed on the exchange are often dump is due to the bounty hunter token they receive. But I never agreed with that, because the project team is always careful to allocate tokens to bounty participants, making them unable to dump price tokens.
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:57:24 AM

In my opinion, it is very important for a new project to start a new bounty campaign. Despite the complains that the hunters always dump the coin, bounty is the most efficient way to promote your project on the social media.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:01:49 PM

I do not think that limiting is good. I think this is done so that the hunters would receive a slightly higher reward. For companies it is important to have a lot of hunters. More hunters more advertising.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Geir

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

As for the price of the token, bounty hunters affect it slightly and briefly due to the fact that the bounty pool is usually a small fraction of the total number of tokens - 1-2 percent.

TOP Network   Enable real-world business with Blockchain 4.0 technology  |
–––––––   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Linkedln   |   Telegram   |   Medium  –––––––
|   No Transaction Fee   |   300K TPS   |   50 Million Active Users   |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: