Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:27:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst year of trading for me damn  (Read 3639 times)
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

I think same thing applies for everyone. 2018 is the worst year for trading even if we hit the bull run last year. One spike doesn't even up the multiple events of price going down. Also the bear market is too long and it felt tiring if you are a trader. There is a thought at back of your mind that you should stop trading and try other forms of investment. The life of a trader now, sad but its true.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:40:14 PM

2017 to most crypto-currencies followers was fantastic and a lit of money was made but 2018 has been so inspiring and the losses keep flowing in . I think if you ask most guys in this ecosystem about their 2018 experience they will be a unanimity as to how uninspiring the year has been.
andreizver

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:57:48 PM

Not only for you (and that is not a secret). Almost all "Well known" analitics and market experts lost more than half of their portfolio and some of them is not shy when talking about it. But if you are strong - you will stay and get your reward.

qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:09:37 PM

You're not the only one who's lost. This year was very difficult for everyone. Many different changes have occurred during this time. But you shouldn't be upset. Draw conclusions from this situation, analyze your mistakes and try to keep your emotions in order not to make rash actions.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:22:25 PM

Unfortunately indeed today many experienced lovers of crypto. Crypto is uncertain continues to fall into a difficult thing to predict. Maybe at least you have to be patient and not rush in to take action in there like this. of the loss on selling better, fortunately, wait and hold, let alone when it is already too large.
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:22:48 PM

This year I did not want to experience it the most, this year there were some coins that I saved and the results were not as big as last year, initially I wanted to get more profit from last year but the result was only a loss that I got, for that I had to take lessons so that you don't want more by waiting for an uncertain time.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

So after the bearish market came
I've been holding more alts than BTC/ETH

Coins like COSS, NANO, CND and etc
I been making loss and missing out most of the pump because i sell these coins and convert it to ICON (ICX) which i waited it to be move
So basically after everytime i sold my specific alts, few days later it went 100%   Shocked

NANO, bought at 0.011 ETH i sold at 0.005 ETH, 7 days later, it went up to 0.013 ETH. Hold for almost 6 months and sold, it went up after 7 days.
Same to NANO, COSS

Everytime i sold, within days to 1/2 week
It pumped like crazy

Just like COSS
Sold off 100k at 28 ETH last week
Today 100k COSS priced at 53 ETH

Holy i been making huge losses in 2018  Cheesy Sad Shocked Cool Cool

Sorry on that buddy you made wrong analysis and decision for your coins, better luck next time because this bearish market is so harder and difficult to choose coins.

I suggest to hold your coins what you have now and wait for th pump price increase, be patience and all your mistakes decision is lesson learn from your trading strategy.

Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:34:41 PM

I been making loss and missing out most of the pump because i sell these coins and convert it to ICON (ICX) which i waited it to be move
So basically after everytime i sold my specific alts, few days later it went 100%   Shocked

NANO, bought at 0.011 ETH i sold at 0.005 ETH, 7 days later, it went up to 0.013 ETH. Hold for almost 6 months and sold, it went up after 7 days.
Same to NANO, COSS

It pumped like crazy

Just like COSS

It is not your worst year but it is our worst year so far in cryptoindustry.  The market value early this year have gone continuously falling due to some unknown reason and some believe that this year is the correction year of what happened last year particularly with the bullrun. But since we don't have any better choice than to hold, we should just do what is right which is to be patient with bad things in the market.

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:57:48 AM

Indeed, the condition is bad for now, but during this condition, i've got some profit from the current condition.
So I think there is still possibilities to gain profit in the current condition.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:04:19 AM

Same to NANO, COSS

It pumped like crazy

Just like COSS

I think that is the consequence of lack of patience. And another thing that is missing is the plan. Investment is not a low-earning field. It requires us to have a lot of experience in financial management and planning. If we are not good at it, we will easily fail like you.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:09:22 AM

yes, the situation is sad, this is all ain the market, it is now not at all predictable and is growing in completely incomprehensible places, this is because of the small capitalization. We need more money in the market, then everything will be more predictable.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:20:16 AM

Many people have similar experiences. Once held, the price drops. Once sold, the price rises. Maybe God is always joking with investors.
My biggest wish is to have a crystal ball that can predict the future. Only in this way can I always get the maximum benefit, but this is impossible. LOL.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:26:11 AM

I bought ETH for more than $750, I kept it for a while, and it's priced at just $214, it doesn't even give me a chance to make a profit!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:36:48 AM

I think patience to hold must be strategic, you should not just hold to  chances. If I am holdimg long term, I will have a specific price written down that I am willing to sell and if what I am holding after I must have valued it does not get to my target price, I do not sell!

syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 05:09:01 AM

your experience is same like to me maybe everyone too
they go up after being sold a while on other side the another altcoins that have been bought goes down
this incident was very difficult to avoid and analyze because these reason I retired from trading and decided to become a bounty hunter
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:12:17 AM

I feel you mate. The holding onto a coin for months but not moving thought made me thought of "investing in a better coin" and after finally moving my asset, it just pumped  Grin It sucks to lose that way especially when you thought you were already patient and it turns out your patience is not enough
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:16:53 AM

Same to NANO, COSS

It pumped like crazy

Just like COSS

Then you need to be more patient to wait, and I think it is better you make an order to sell so you can check the price before you decide. I think the other coins will be like this as we see that many coins still on the way to increase. And if you still have balance in your wallet, maybe you can try to buy coins in the market and then hold it for a while. But you need to choose the right time and always make analyze before you buy any coins.
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:18:01 AM

Don't worry. At least you learned something from your looses. Just make sure to make right decisions next time. Successful investors also fails in investing. Pretty sure the market will favor us soon.
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:40:50 AM

Same to NANO, COSS

It pumped like crazy

Just like COSS

you should wait and read some rumors there is a lot of rumor in telegram channel that you can follow. try to be patient it also happens to me but you will learn from it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

You are not alone. I have been to similar situation many times before. It does not really feel good losing out after many months of holding. You just have to laugh it off and move on to the next trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: