Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:42:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst year of trading for me damn  (Read 3643 times)
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:38:30 PM

The previous year hadn't been the best year for any one I. Terms of cryptocurrency investment.
But that why you are of the option to hold and be patient
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:45:13 PM

I think this thing happened to everyone. Even I was helpless that's why I stopped trading for a few months! Crypto market was totally unpredictable, Like I sold 6700 CHT token at 5 ETH, in December when I checked the price, I was just shocked, 6700 CHT becomes 120 ETH!! The coin chart did not help me in 2018! I think These things happened because of manipulation!

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 08:50:32 PM

You aren't alone on this, majority of the people had it worse in the last year but we are hopeful this year normalcy will return.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 09:40:11 PM

The previous year hadn't been the best year for any one I. Terms of cryptocurrency investment.
Of course not the best earned those who know how to trade in the market , and those people who are waiting I think should continue to wait I'm waiting, and I think patience will pay off

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:11:40 PM

Hey not for only you, I think all of us are victims of the situation just that we've kept silent on it. I think its really hard to predict crypto since with all the patience i had i still incurred some loses which is quiet ridiculous. Crypto is indeed volatile and requires extreme patience.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:30:45 PM

So after the bearish market came
I've been holding more alts than BTC/ETH

Coins like COSS, NANO, CND and etc
I been making loss and missing out most of the pump because i sell these coins and convert it to ICON (ICX) which i waited it to be move
So basically after everytime i sold my specific alts, few days later it went 100%   Shocked

NANO, bought at 0.011 ETH i sold at 0.005 ETH, 7 days later, it went up to 0.013 ETH. Hold for almost 6 months and sold, it went up after 7 days.
Same to NANO, COSS

Everytime i sold, within days to 1/2 week
It pumped like crazy

Just like COSS
Sold off 100k at 28 ETH last week
Today 100k COSS priced at 53 ETH

Holy i been making huge losses in 2018  Cheesy Sad Shocked Cool Cool

First of all it was a very heavy experience, I understand and feel sorry. But the main key to get profit from any market is the patience. And trading strategy. And money/risk management. Until you get them all it's better to avoid trading with big funds.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:40:54 PM

Many of us had similar experiences in 2018.
I also was selling my coins and  buying back cheaper on the dip,
The market was decreasing further and further and it turned out that I bought back the coins earlier than I should.
I was not expecting such a crash and that it will last for so long.
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 10:42:54 PM

I had a similar year with 2018 because I'm way more into ALTs than Bitcoin so every trade I had made into an ALT had me holding bags of these coins and tokens that lost 90% of their value.

kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:47:33 PM

not only for you the worst day in trading trust me because a lot of people have lost a lot of money on it

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:09:44 PM

I been making loss and missing out most of the pump because i sell these coins and convert it to ICON (ICX) which i waited it to be move
So basically after everytime i sold my specific alts, few days later it went 100%   Shocked
You just reminded me of a friend, who said, no one should sell whenever he is selling, because such coin would pump when he might have sold and of course, it happens.
What i would say is that, you should always watch out for rumours of a development that is about to come up in respect of a coin and when you see the news, sell it. That is a simple and basic way to go about trading.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:29:24 PM

It has always been easier for me to trade a coin when its price either stands still or fluctuates slightly or falls.
When the price of a coin is growing rapidly, it is much more difficult to trade.

bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 11:39:08 PM

For inexperienced and less skilled traders, year 2018 might be considered as the worst year especially right after a great year in 2017. It was very disappointing to see that after the all time in 2017, a whole year 2018 for bearish market making the prices to fall by as much as 90%. This was really bad.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:08:48 AM

You are not alone in the fight. In fact, too many investors investing in the cryptocurrency market in 2018 are losing money. Many people sold house purchase tokens, but they all went bankrupt by November.
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:21:05 AM

So after the bearish market came
I've been holding more alts than BTC/ETH

Coins like COSS, NANO, CND and etc

NANO, bought at 0.011 ETH i sold at 0.005 ETH, 7 days later, it went up to 0.013 ETH. Hold for almost 6 months and sold, it went up after 7 days.
Same to NANO, COSS

Everytime i sold, within days to 1/2 week
It pumped like crazy

Just like COSS
Sold off 100k at 28 ETH last week
Today 100k COSS priced at 53 ETH

Holy i been making huge losses in 2018  Cheesy Sad Shocked Cool Cool

Don't make this setback forbid you from moving forward but turn it into a valuable lesson for your future trading, what i can advise you is that maybe you should have a plan before you venture into any coin. For example strictly cash out at how many % profit and let the rest run.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:01:31 PM

I suppose that 2019 year will not be the calm and prosperous period for cryptocurrencies. But telling the truth let's see what kind of period was so calm. Maybe we never have seen cryptomarket stabilized soo we are ready to new market requests in any case.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:57:29 PM

2018 is the worst year for all new and old investors. In 2018 I lost a lot and now I am losing 80%. I decided to hold all altcoin I invested in 2018 and will never sell it in 2019
Only new investors have problems with the way the year of 2018 turned out, do you think those that have been holding bitcoin for years had any problem with the price going down? They probably took the opportunity to get more bitcoin at cheap prices and will wait for as long as necessary for the next bull run that will happen during the next years.
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:45:16 PM

2018 is indeed very bad for trade. But as bad as trading, of course I can still get a small profit. But it doesn't matter if the profit is small. What we avoid is harmful trade. because that will make us even more uncertain in trading. And entering 2019 has begun to improve for me to trade with varying profits.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:51:36 PM

2018 is indeed very bad for trade. But as bad as trading, of course I can still get a small profit. But it doesn't matter if the profit is small. What we avoid is harmful trade. because that will make us even more uncertain in trading. And entering 2019 has begun to improve for me to trade with varying profits.
A small profit is better than getting losses this is something that I have learned since I became a trader some time ago, even if my profits are small I am doing better than most people since they lost so much money in this market that it is difficult for me to understand how they could think they could become traders when they did not knew anything about the subject when they began trading.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:56:55 PM

There is a lot of people who lost their money too and even me this year 2018 is not good for me too.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301

simply getting the job done

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 09:58:10 PM

I also bought COSS 6 months ago when I saw how many percent this coin lost since ATH price. I see the big potentional, but didnt realize that people are not interested in buying these coins due to bad market sentiment.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: