Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:30:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without losses?  (Read 30487 times)
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:10:36 PM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

there is absolutely no way of trading that they say "anti-loss", every way of trading has a risk for loss, I also believe expert traders also have a loss at the beginning of trading, there is only how they regulate and minimize the loss. Using small capital is also not the best solution, we must be smart to choose coins and arrange the assets used to invest in the coin

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:45:49 PM

trading without getting the loss is very unlikely, when starting the process for sure the first time they will experience a lot of losses and after that may be able to learn from mistakes and be able to not experience losses again.
It is impossible, we will all have some loses big or small, its just how we will be able to earn again from other coin matters, losing at only one investment is a huge loss as time passed by.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:42:24 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
You can minimize your loss but you can’t stop it. I think sometimes the loss will occur, but you just have to study trading very much and know how it works. Trading is not easy, and like I said you can’t stop loss but you can only minimize and maybe one day you will even get more perfect than you are today and will hardly see loss.
We have to learn a lot from the failure. Trading is something that not everyone can do. If you lose your temper you will be exposed to a lot of risk when trading and this usually happens to new traders. The best advice is to only trade with the market in the uptrend period because the opportunity to make a profit will be better

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:48:58 AM

Try finding a coin that has fallen way below its ICO price, and looks extremely cheap given what kind of market they may disrupt.  My pick is CANYA Coin - CAN.  Down 96% from ICO listing price.
see here for more info: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/canyacoin/
canya price now cheap enough.i am remember this coins ever reached highest price when listing on kucoin at first time.but unfortunately now daily volume trading very low.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:10:41 AM

trading without getting the loss is very unlikely, when starting the process for sure the first time they will experience a lot of losses and after that may be able to learn from mistakes and be able to not experience losses again.
It is impossible, we will all have some loses big or small, its just how we will be able to earn again from other coin matters, losing at only one investment is a huge loss as time passed by.
well, it is impossible to avoid this. maybe this is a risk in trading, and every trader must have felt this. well, but we are all always looking for the best way to avoid losing trades.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:27:09 AM

The main thing is to choose real cryptocurrencies and in the long term your trade will have almost no losses
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:23:13 AM

well, it is impossible to avoid this. maybe this is a risk in trading, and every trader must have felt this. well, but we are all always looking for the best way to avoid losing trades.
loss could not be avoid for every trader in market.its common thing , and the most important thing was how we manage our loss so it would not make our money gone.
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:01:00 AM

Successful trading is impossible without loss. In general, in trading there is no concept of "loss" is the concept of "costs". Every loss is a cost to make a profit, as in every business.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:32:32 AM

it will not be possible because every human being must have experienced a loss when trading on cryptocurrency, because trading requires special skills and must be able to control his patience when a new trader does not know the trick must have lost.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:09:00 PM

I think, we can trade with small amounts and it doesn't matter if you fail in trading because trading is not always perfect, trading has a high risk and if you fail then it will be a lesson and experience that can make you understand more about trade and learn to be better

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:48:45 PM

All traders have experienced losses, even before becoming professional traders, and they make it a valuable experience. For losses it cannot be avoided but can be reduced, namely by selling cheap and buying again at lower prices, with a note, you are sure that the coins you buy again will increase in price. Use small capital before you really understand how to trade.
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:30:51 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
How many competitors in recent years:) but it is interesting to share their small but good experience. First, I recommend to study the Foundation for several coins. It is better to do it with the top 100 from the list in the cmc. This will give you an understanding of which coins have good ideas and how much they are in demand. After that, compare the key dates with the schedule of price changes. So you will understand what events can affect the price. After these actions, you can already connect the technical analysis, which will help you to see the chart more deeply and earn more interest per day. By the way, on YouTube there are a lot of guys who are well versed in the coins themselves and their graphics. Plus they help to understand the technical analysis. It doesn't matter how much you start. It can be $ 500, and maybe$5000. The main trade is not more than 10-15% of your Deposit. Good luck, friend Wink
zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:40:49 PM

All traders have experienced losses, even before becoming professional traders, and they make it a valuable experience. For losses it cannot be avoided but can be reduced, namely by selling cheap and buying again at lower prices, with a note, you are sure that the coins you buy again will increase in price. Use small capital before you really understand how to trade.
I am even very detailed with the trade portfolio and write a personal agenda as a monthly report. we cannot avoid losses, but it is possible to minimize it so that the mental does not fall too much during one trade time. trading without losses is only possible for assets that have been set for the long term. the rest is impossible.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:12:26 AM

There is no perfect trading strategy. Forecasting, price prediction and speculation are just part of the hint and signal on when you are going to trade but it does not guarantee a sure win. Look what happen on the first quarter of 2018 there are lot of forecasts and predictions that bitcoin could grow so that's why there are lot of people going to trade but it came out after several weeks the bitcoin price started to decline continuously for how many months and many of the traders got lost. Losing in trading will give you some lessons on how to manage your strategies and emotions and that would make you a skillful trader overtime. Losses is avoidable but knowing how to handle that losses is very essential.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 01:22:14 AM

I am even very detailed with the trade portfolio and write a personal agenda as a monthly report. we cannot avoid losses, but it is possible to minimize it so that the mental does not fall too much during one trade time. trading without losses is only possible for assets that have been set for the long term. the rest is impossible.
even long term investment could suffered loss too.especially when project didnt work as the plan.but your way to make note for each trading good for us , and it could used to analize our mistakes.
calya

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:13:01 AM

even long term investment could suffered loss too.especially when project didnt work as the plan.but your way to make note for each trading good for us , and it could used to analize our mistakes.
long term investment has less risk if compared with short term.price range more widely, so risk potency become smaller.and also our emotion and psychology easy to controll.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:47:50 AM

basically it is very difficult to avoid. trading without losses is very difficult, unless you have assets long ago, and the price suddenly increases. the only way to make things work is to hold the coin in the long run, but it is still at risk.
Risks and losses are inherently part of trading. The world of trading is seemingly not that easy to handle. It's very important that we are prepared for possibilities, we need to learn how to set plans, goals, and priorities. Doing research, reading related manuals, watching videos, mastery on price charts, keeping updated and being informed can greatly help improve our knowledge and skills. It can also help reduce the level of losses.
GreatGEEK

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

You will still suffer from losses, it's a natural thing. We can only reduce them, but not eliminate completely. For such purposes, you have to follow the rules: https://cryptodigestnews.com/the-golden-rules-of-cryptocurrency-trading-fcacbf5cbb52. Also, if you decide to stick to some crypto exchanges, I would recommend choosing the reliable one with dc/cc support. Like CEX that provides you with a cold storage. It's not only convenient for buying crypto with cards, but is also great for trading (for example: https://cex.io/btg-btc).
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:23:56 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

There's no special way to get success in trading world, you can try it and trust me it will never exist. Try normal way like others but specially about practice you need hard work about it. Practice will give you valuable experience about find the best strategy. Just one key to success from me, stay focus and keep disciplines.

cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:15:43 AM

every business is based on profit and lost same apply to crypto trading, there is no guarantee for every trade will be profitable even expert traders also facing losses but you can minimize your losses with the help of your experience and knowledge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: