Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without losses?  (Read 30487 times)
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:28:41 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

In trading, it's normal to lose your percentage but you can make a big profit if you know how to read the technical and fundamintal analysis, even the pro trader they suffer a lot of mistake but they make more profit from it. And for your capital, start in small amount of your money because from that you can learn if you make a mistake, and its not hurtful.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:12:47 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

In trading, it's normal to lose your percentage but you can make a big profit if you know how to read the technical and fundamintal analysis, even the pro trader they suffer a lot of mistake but they make more profit from it. And for your capital, start in small amount of your money because from that you can learn if you make a mistake, and its not hurtful.
Than it would be fair to say that you cant trade without occasional loses. Its normal to ti have loses, what is not normal is to lose all the time or make profit all the time, when you see something from this two you should know that something is not right, place is rigged. We have loses cause of mistakes we made, bad timing, wrong choice of the coin, bad exchange, we need to learn from them and like that we develop our skills and with time we can just be better if we do everything right.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 08:25:56 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
unlikely:D. in fact I see a very professional traders also suffered losses as they trade. No one knows for sure what price now, or in the future. The predictions are not always accurate.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:40:46 AM

actually no one has ever experienced a loss when trading, but if you want to start trading, you must learn technical or fundamental analysis and use a little of your capital to start trading, it will help to reduce the risk of loss.
precisely. besides, it is very difficult to avoid losses when you are late looking for information. well, we know that information always comes suddenly, and if it's bad information, then you won't be able to avoid losses in trading if you don't pay attention to it. use capital to a minimum to avoid risk.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 643

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:57:23 AM

actually no one has ever experienced a loss when trading, but if you want to start trading, you must learn technical or fundamental analysis and use a little of your capital to start trading, it will help to reduce the risk of loss.
You seem to say that trading is easy, and will not suffer losses.
there are things that cannot be predicted in trading, even though they have done a good analysis.
trade is the art of controlling emotions, and it requires more practice and action. Greedy is a bad example of trade. Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:07:05 AM

Yes, we have to learn the technical skills before entering into the market but sometimes the market cannot be estimated which it is impossible to buy and sell. That's why it is always good to keep track of the prices on multiple coins to make more profit, sometimes it is impossible to make profits without any loses.
TA is not going to give any exact predictions so it is just a tool to make where we need to move our funds but it is not going to save if there is loss mean to be.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:12:18 AM

I think trading without losses, I think it will also be difficult to profit, if I think we are trading we must be brave and brave enough to face challenges so that you will also achieve good goals
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:43:32 PM

I think trading without losses, I think it will also be difficult to profit, if I think we are trading we must be brave and brave enough to face challenges so that you will also achieve good goals
  So if you want to avoid lose you will have to be trained, try to read and learn more and more about trading at starting few times, lose is not only to make you suffer but sometimes it gives experience which is very important to become an expert trader, so according to me as well a well trained trader should have guts to face those miner challenges.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:53:59 PM

So if you want to avoid lose you will have to be trained, try to read and learn more and more about trading at starting few times, lose is not only to make you suffer but sometimes it gives experience which is very important to become an expert trader, so according to me as well a well trained trader should have guts to face those miner challenges.
In any case, today it is very difficult to mine cryptocurrency, therefore miners have changed their profile and are engaged in daily trading. Of course, those who know how to identify promising projects have long since switched to investments, but nevertheless, this activity is not the only source of income in their business.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:13:14 PM

Yes, we have to learn the technical skills before entering into the market but sometimes the market cannot be estimated which it is impossible to buy and sell. That's why it is always good to keep track of the prices on multiple coins to make more profit, sometimes it is impossible to make profits without any loses.

Even the professional traders who trade strategies sometime s work also experience looses based on the market. Ever since i went into trade, i had made series of looses while i trade but the good thing is, gains come in when unexpected. Trade with the right skills minimize looses but not that it will totally kill it out of the way

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 10:35:16 PM

The right one should be : '' There is noone who never lost '' Lossless trade is impossible, for that you need to be god. Even after learning everything, you are going to lose, but that means more earnings for next time.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:41:23 PM

Trading is not always a winning field. Even successful and skilled traders experience losing. But, a trader should have the skills on how to get back on that losses to have a net income.

Trading here in cryptocurrency is bit difficult. One should have the skills, experience, and most of all patience. The skills can be learned through watching and reading resources. While experience is by trying and taking the risk. For sure there will be failures but what matter is how will you stand from that failure.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:08:42 AM

I learned this from our great mentor in stock trading and he said that losing is part of trading. Veteran traders also lose but they know how to cut or manage losses. Our mentor said that 2-3% loss is the best to sell before the price goes down deeper and its the safest strategy. That is why I apply and it's really working.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:04:08 AM

I learned this from our great mentor in stock trading and he said that losing is part of trading. Veteran traders also lose but they know how to cut or manage losses. Our mentor said that 2-3% loss is the best to sell before the price goes down deeper and its the safest strategy. That is why I apply and it's really working.
It's applicable for short term trading, but long term, it's not, because we can wait until the price will rise, or will recover before we sell.
Crypto and stocks is quite different IMO, because here it's more volatile and not regulated.

STUDENTCOIN