Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:08:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without losses?  (Read 30487 times)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:00:32 AM

It's impossible to trade without losing, even the most experienced traders still suffering lost, the difference is the experience user know when to cutloss to minimise the lost, there are tons of things to learn and need a lot of experience before you start to understand about trading, you can start your trade by learning the basic about indicators and join signal group, find reliable source of news and trade with small amount to test your knowledge about the market, there is no shortcut to be successful in trading, you need to build your knowledge and experience bit by bit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:52:06 AM

no trading without losses. every trade must have a loss, and that is for learning. this is the ease of trading crypto, you can trade with small money. so the loss won't be big. on this capital you can practice trading without fear of losing big money. so you can start trading safely.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

no trading without losses. every trade must have a loss, and that is for learning. this is the ease of trading crypto, you can trade with small money. so the loss won't be big. on this capital you can practice trading without fear of losing big money. so you can start trading safely.
I think it is better to say, all traders can be experienced to lose in trading which I think will help to strengthen your knowledge about trading.
Before you become a successful trader you will experience some loses that will help to learn from your mistakes. It's a part of the trading experience to become a professional trader.

If there are some traders that can trade without loses we can't call them a professional trader because they don't know the feeling if you lose in trading and I am sure when the time comes they don't how to sell their holdings(cut their losses before the coins become no value.)

So, the experience is one of the reasons why there are many experienced traders can exit before they lose a big investment.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:39:53 AM

even an expert ever suffering loss in their first trade.but the points was how we manage losses in each our trading.using small money and trading could help us to manage and learn how to generate profit.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:03:20 AM

It is not possible to trade without loss, once you enter the cryptographic market, then we dare to take risks, dare take risk to have the opportunity to earn high profits, so where there is High risk is good profit

tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
Trading can not fail but we have ways to fix it in the direction of better. We should diversify our portfolio. If altcoin 1 makes your $ 50 in 2 days, altcoin 2 will help you earn $ 100 in 2 days. That is my strategy to be traded against losses.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
You really want to be a trader then you should know first that you can't avoid losses especially if you are newbie in trading. So expect that you will have losses. Even if you became a trader for how many years you still can't avoid losses. Losses was there along with success.

You can start with small amount. It's actually advisable for a newbie trader to use small amount at first since he/she is still practicing. To avoid lossing of big amount.
amd6678

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
As soon as you enter a trade your risk of losing will be started , without loss there is no way you can start trading , all trades try to minimize there losses or take a calculated risk with proper analysis

yes you can start trading with less capital also , before trading anything do proper analysis study about the coin and calculate the risk and then enter the trade
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

Of course you can start trading with a small amount of money as a learning path, but to not meet a situation that is contrary to our expectations, a decrease in assets, certainly will not be possible. It is how we manage the conditions that occur during our trading process that will determine the final outcome of our actions.

Noah14

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:46:09 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
As soon as you enter a trade your risk of losing will be started , without loss there is no way you can start trading , all trades try to minimize there losses or take a calculated risk with proper analysis

yes you can start trading with less capital also , before trading anything do proper analysis study about the coin and calculate the risk and then enter the trade
yes there no way anyone trade without losses , is it was then everyone would be making ton of money
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

Trading without losses is impossible to happen, even how expert you are in trading there's a big possibility that you may lose. And that lose it may be served you a lesson that you must be learned from mistakes, every one of us is not perfect on trading. The reason why we need to have a deep research before we engaging in trading works to lessen our lose. That's why I much prefer in holding than trading too risky at all.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

It is not possible to trade without loss, once you enter the cryptographic market, then we dare to take risks, dare take risk to have the opportunity to earn high profits, so where there is High risk is good profit

Trading do involve risk which ever field it may be and especially when people want to trade crypto then it involve higher risk as volatility is higher. This also means that people who have limited money or cannot afford to lose should be staying away else their risk could be very huge as they may lose lot of money if market sinks after their trade.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:11:01 PM

there are no trades that win continuously, surely in a time there will be a loss because everyone who enters the market has a strategy to win. to minimize the risk of losses I do is divide into a coin portfolio, win on some coins will cover the loss on other coins
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 12:36:39 PM

As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses.
First of all, there is no way to trade without getting your money lost since you are a beginner. Even the professionals right now started as a beginner and they lost a lot of money first before becoming a professional trader. Minimize your loss?? I think what can I advice to you is learn first and get a mentor before trading.

Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Yes its possible to start trading with a small amount of money when you are starting in trading but don't expect too much in it since you are a beginner. Most likely to happen is you will get lost first but don't worry. All traders lost some of their money at first. One thing more, don't expect many profit if you started small amount of money.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jateng

Activity: 1258
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

I think it is not possible to have no losses in trading. We learn how to become a good trader from our mistakes because even the experts first commit a mistake then stand from it. It is always a part of being a trader so do not be afraid. Maybe it is more possible to minimize our losses.

Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

All traders experience losses, and traders learn more every time they encounter losses which may help to be more stronger and test your patience. By that many traders are now successful have financial freedom that is why we should learn how to be good trader and do not scare to encounter losses.

worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

Yeah, there is no way one can trade without ever experiencing loses, even when using a bot, there is plenty of variables at play and these are not all evaded, even with bots, let alone human skill.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

Yeah, there is no way one can trade without ever experiencing loses, even when using a bot, there is plenty of variables at play and these are not all evaded, even with bots, let alone human skill.
You are right, so as what I have read, people say that there is a loss in trading. So, why we enter in trading besides there is another option that we have a less risk compared to that trading. For me, holding for a long term is the best alternate way rather than trading riskier earing of profit just like gambling.

Kevin43
Copper Member

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

Trading involves both loss and profit you can learn trading with less money but learn and then earn
alexyong342

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

the question itself is too simplistic, the market is complicated as you'll find out soon Smiley

only thing is to learn human psychology
Instead of learning how to read indicators like MACD, stochastics, and Bollinger bands, instead of learning the “rules” of how to use them, and instead of constantly changing the settings to confirm your opinion, how about this. - https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/event-horizon
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: