Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:19:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without losses?  (Read 30487 times)
isislow

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:01:15 PM

if you want to join the trading world be aware that loses are very normal . since you cant expect the next move of the price you'll be facing loses anytime. if you cant afford that, simply stay away from it ! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:49:07 PM

Lossless trading is fantastic. Losses are experience, and personal experience is always priceless. Trade, take profits, sometimes lose on trade- this will keep you in good shape.)
Dhanems

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:31:27 PM

Trading based on my experience,I think so imposoble to trade without losses,because I believe lost is not mean you are loser,instead you learn from lost to become successful.lets say failed to success like that no one can success immediately without loses:)

PS:sorry I'm not good in English pls.respect:)
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

There isn't any strategy to trade without losing. Trading involves a level of risk, and even if you get the most needed knowledge you can lose some trades, since the whole crypto market is unstable and the prices are volatile, going up and down fastly.

herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:30:12 PM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

You need to fix mindset about trading, this method is not easy and need hard work, time to get success. Loss is part of risk and from this part you'll learn to control your strategy and emotion, with out that success is only dream. You can learn trading from any sources you want but the important thing is practice. Many people fail in real market because never practice.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Zipposs

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:20:25 PM

You can start checking out these guys: https://discord.gg/2cjRufh. I've been using their free crypto calls for a few months, and I made a small profits 1-2% almost every other day. Also the community is very helpful and I learned a lot new information and ways to cope with emotional trading. There is also a paid section where you will receive daily a 3-5 coins updated every 30 min.
It's worth it, but I will suggest you first start with the free signals until you become more knowledgeable and calm.
Good Luck!
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:20:51 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

It's impossible to trade without loss. Even if you're a pro, there will still a time where you will loss. But to minimize loss, then study and learn how to trade. Learn the chart. For crypto trading, learn Tech analysis, fundamental analysis and sentiment analysis. You can start by learning first how volatile crypto then learn all the trading signals so you can read and understand chart and learn how crypto move and what makes it go up and down. For beginner, it's ideal to start small while you're learning then invest little by little as you learn.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:20:11 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

You need to fix mindset about trading, this method is not easy and need hard work, time to get success. Loss is part of risk and from this part you'll learn to control your strategy and emotion, with out that success is only dream. You can learn trading from any sources you want but the important thing is practice. Many people fail in real market because never practice.
Having enough practice is not guaranteed to work with a trading without losses. We need to learn as we fail all the time so that you won't fall on the expectations you had with trading. Learning from different aspects can be a great strategy, but also we need advice from experts and don't just rely on your personal knowledge all alone.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

Every place of trading is sure every trader will get losses and profits. It would be impossible for every trader to always gets profit without losses out there, especially in cryptocurrency. Take a look for changes in cryptocurrency by yourself, then I can say you or even more a reliable trader will get every profit without finding the slightest loss.

However, you can minimize any losses that you will face, but you also have to have strong courage when making a decision. You must be able to distinguish between patience when you are trading and patiently investing, when trading you must set aside your patience and replace it with startegy.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:46:33 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
You can trade in small amount but you said you want to trade without any losses I think it's hard to happen because you can manipulate the flow in the market. In any situation we experience some lose and wins but it will depend to our decision. If you want buy when the market is on bearish time so when market start the bull run you can make a great profit.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:10:56 AM

You can start trading with a small amount and I think it is impossible that you will always get profit in trading, because crypto prices are difficult to predict and you will certainly also experience losses but you will be ready to deal with it
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:56:32 AM

IMO, trading on crypto far more riskier than stock exchange but still both of them still a luck to get profit because trading is similar with gambling.
Personally I'm not just focus on crypto, some profit that I obtain from crypto, I'm also play on gold-USD ( XAUUSD )
In total 5 days, I'm experience 1 loss and 4 win so IMO it's impossible to have win rate about 100% but you can minimize by analyzing them with experience !

Smiley
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:30:23 AM

I do not think, anyone can do it, without having losses too in the journey, as sometimes things happen, which is impossible to predict before happening.

cryptoarbitrage1m

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

please consider arbitrage! I think that only arbitrage in cryptos can give more or less profitable trading without looses!
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:49:19 PM

You can start trading with a small amount and I think it is impossible that you will always get profit in trading, because crypto prices are difficult to predict and you will certainly also experience losses but you will be ready to deal with it
I agree.Trading does not give you profit all the time,there are also times that losing is becoming inevitable.But still you have to face and deal with it because it's the nature of trading.And if you want to start trading,start  with a small amount which you can afford to lose.You can still gain profit but not that big like what most people expected.

KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:53:39 PM

We have to take the consequences on trading and aware to get loses when you're not good on doing it and lack of knowledge. Consequently, the abstraction of creating a good deliberations will help to gain a good profits and give possibilities to happen, as you are wise enough and eager to learn. As the situation here, no one succeed on trading without losses, and it may a good experience to lift up and learn from it.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

If you want to always make a profit in trading, i think It's not  possible.because trading is always losses and risky.i think you should buy bitcoin and altcoins because now the market this two coin price is very high.
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:20:07 PM

I believe that trading without losses is impossible .. When you just start doing something, you need to feel the market.. And it's okay when you make some mistakes.. Now I try to use Trade Santa.. It wasn't so easy to configure the bot.. But now it seems ok to use and i have a + $1 profit Cheesy but earlier I lost about $10:((
Michaelsch

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

I believe that trading without losses is impossible .. When you just start doing something, you need to feel the market.. And it's okay when you make some mistakes.. Now I try to use Trade Santa.. It wasn't so easy to configure the bot.. But now it seems ok to use and i have a + $1 profit Cheesy but earlier I lost about $10:((

What’s the advantage of trading bots? I think they take so big commission that even small amount you earn (if you earn), you will give away to bots. So better to trade by yourself. Or am stupid and just don’t get smth?
Michaelsch

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

What’s the advantage of trading bots? I think they take so big commission that even small amount you earn (if you earn), you will give away to bots. So better to trade by yourself. Or am stupid and just don’t get smth?

I guess your don’t get smth lol what commission are you talking about? Only the Exchange takes it.  But yeah, usually you have to pay some amount for using bots, usually the amount is fixed around 20-50$/month.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: