Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:24:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without losses?  (Read 30487 times)
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 07:37:57 PM

Every trade has a risk and thats no trade without losses. If you become a trader you should know the risk.Trade with small amount its possible but many exchange have a minimum deposit to start trade.
It often happens that we make mistakes due to the incompleteness of the studied information regarding certain trading platforms. But if we talk about traders who have a lot of experience, then no one deals with small volumes, we do not. So the limits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bradshe1

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 08:08:28 PM

Unfortunately, nobody and nothing can help you trade without any losses. All traders tend to minimize the risk, so there is a technic called hedging against investment risk. Hedging provides insurance and reduces the chances of loss. It protects you from unpredictable price changes that are essential in the volatile crypto world. There are not many crypto platforms providing this feature. The forthcoming platform Cex Broker (https://cexbro.com/) is one of few that offers hedging and stop loss for minimizing losses as well as other advanced tools for successful trading.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:15:59 AM

is there trading without the risk of getting a loss ?? I think all types of trade have two possibilities, namely profit and loss. so if we dare to enter the world of commerce, we must also be ready to win and lose.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:47:41 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
To start trading with a small amount of money it could be, but in the current market conditions it is better not to expect big profits because it produces very small profits is good, regarding my opinion maybe when the market signifies bearish then it is better to invest or hold by buying at the bottom, and when the market is bullish you can trade with strtegies of profit and rise market

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 02:54:33 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
To start trading with a small amount of money it could be, but in the current market conditions it is better not to expect big profits because it produces very small profits is good, regarding my opinion maybe when the market signifies bearish then it is better to invest or hold by buying at the bottom, and when the market is bullish you can trade with strtegies of profit and rise market
The market isn't showing any big signs of growth other than slight fluctuations within limits. One who can make use of this fluctuation of the market can profit good through trading though the market isn't that good. These days investing could get back losses as bull trend can begin anytime. Need to get into the same precisely.
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 03:02:30 AM

While the market is in this state and the capitalization is almost in one place, you can make good profit percentages on many cryptocurrencies
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:44:13 AM

is there trading without the risk of getting a loss ?? I think all types of trade have two possibilities, namely profit and loss. so if we dare to enter the world of commerce, we must also be ready to win and lose.

In trading its normal to make profit and losses no one can maintain always to win because there will be time comes you will encounter a losses to your trade even a pro trader can get a losses but if you want to earn a good profit you need to learn it.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:51:39 AM

So far what I know about trading without losses is impossible because I know that people who are successful in trading have certainly suffered losses when trading. so the mistake that causes the loss is an important lesson for someone's career in order to succeed well later
In any case, all traders received both positive and negative experiences. We rarely learn from the mistakes of others, because we perceive our mistakes much more painful and much more instructive.
if the trader learns from their defeat, then what is learned if they do not suffer losses in trading? you're right, every trader must have had bad and good experiences, won and lost, and that's fair in trading, you can't guarantee you can continue to profit and avoid losses, that's the thing that is certain to happen in trading
sfr2017

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:46:22 AM

The key to successful trading is - buy low, sell high. Now this may sound simple and honestly it really is. Analyzing a securities past price movements can help predict future direction to make max profit and to avoid a high loss.

morrisgonzalez

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:10:08 AM

Trading without losses it's a pretty impossible thing. Look if you want to earn some money and get some benefits you must prepare for accept lose. I think there is nobody who never lose with trading. Trading is a tough thing for earn money you have to enough knowledge about this also experience need. And if you trade then it's possible to losses.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:15:40 AM

The key to successful trading is - buy low, sell high. Now this may sound simple and honestly it really is. Analyzing a securities past price movements can help predict future direction to make max profit and to avoid a high loss.
It was been said, buy low sell high is already an old fashioned and very basic in any trading business, but with the fluctuations that's ongoing and n
assurance with what would be the next trends, we can't assume easily, like what you have said, reading the past movements can help but still can't
assure you if movements will go to the directions that you are thinking, shit happens and instead of going up, coin will rapidly fall more.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:23:00 AM

So far what I know about trading without losses is impossible because I know that people who are successful in trading have certainly suffered losses when trading. so the mistake that causes the loss is an important lesson for someone's career in order to succeed well later
In any case, all traders received both positive and negative experiences. We rarely learn from the mistakes of others, because we perceive our mistakes much more painful and much more instructive.
if the trader learns from their defeat, then what is learned if they do not suffer losses in trading? you're right, every trader must have had bad and good experiences, won and lost, and that's fair in trading, you can't guarantee you can continue to profit and avoid losses, that's the thing that is certain to happen in trading
- Well, if the person involved in trading has no losses, what they learn is just unnecessary confidence and arrogance, they will even think they are very good and despise those who fail in trading, and they only need to fail once, it is enough to make them never return to trading, the pride they will collapse. But maybe no one can create this miraculous story when trading always creates balance, as you say, winning and losing will always happen in the life of a trader, and that is the way for them to grow and develop skills, help them make more money in trading

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Noa_Amable

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:42:33 AM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

in general there is no trading without losses. it may happen sometimes.
you just must realize that trading is not a winning deals all the way. trading is a number of profitable and non-profitable deals. be ready to losses and by this you will be able to make it more independent psychologically.
odeskpawan

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:04:44 AM

Trading without losing is quite difficult, but you can minimize the losses by a lot of practice and learning the crypto basics. Start with reading the articles, latest news and blogs about the crypto market.
The blog right here will surely help you in learning how to reduce your losses. https://www.altcoinsidekick.com/blog/ninth-ground?SQF_PAGE=ninth-ground

futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 12:20:29 PM

Everyone will have the same feeling towards the market that each one should make a profit through trading but in many cases, it is impossible to make a profit, although we have very experience sometime the market situation makes us loose value and start selling them for cheap prices. People have patience towards the market will always make money but for the people who are on the day trading will lose their value due to fluctuations.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:25:04 PM

Everyone will have the same feeling towards the market that each one should make a profit through trading but in many cases, it is impossible to make a profit, although we have very experience sometime the market situation makes us loose value and start selling them for cheap prices. People have patience towards the market will always make money but for the people who are on the day trading will lose their value due to fluctuations.

Everyone will encounter with losses who deal with crypto-currencies. It`s inevitable in my opinion, and what
more even professionals have losses. Professionals have better overall rating, they make far more profit than they
have loses, amateurs in a contrary way have more loses than profit in the end of the year.
   You can`t trade without loses, you need to learn how to avoid them, but every once in a while it will happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1371

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:57:44 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
If you want ways for trading without losses you should buy good coins and watch the prices of those coins every day and you always need to see analyzes of these coins and see their graphs in the market, You should know well that if you trade professionally, you will achieve consecutive success with big profits, You must always learn and gain experience in this field to become a professional, Also you must hold your coins for the long term and do not sell quickly until you have earned enough profits.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:39:47 PM

I hope it is impossible to trade without any loss because of the price fluctuation cannot be estimated by us, Even experienced trader will lose in trading due to market fluctuation because sometime our calculations will not be accurate and it completely depends on demand and supply.
It is not because of price fluctuations and volatility that made us not to be able to trade without looses but it is because it is impossible to predict the market accurately.  There is no human or software that can predict the market 100% right and that is why it is important we set stop loses and take profit orders.
sj2199

Activity: 797
Merit: 500

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 03:35:24 AM

actually no one has ever experienced a loss when trading, but if you want to start trading, you must learn technical or fundamental analysis and use a little of your capital to start trading, it will help to reduce the risk of loss.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:06:56 AM

actually no one has ever experienced a loss when trading, but if you want to start trading, you must learn technical or fundamental analysis and use a little of your capital to start trading, it will help to reduce the risk of loss.

Yes, we have to learn the technical skills before entering into the market but sometimes the market cannot be estimated which it is impossible to buy and sell. That's why it is always good to keep track of the prices on multiple coins to make more profit, sometimes it is impossible to make profits without any loses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: