Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:57:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading without losses?  (Read 30487 times)
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:31:48 PM

If you want no loss at all then it's impossible. All jobs have risks but at least you can minimize losses for example not taking a lot of profit. maybe only 5-10%. or you have to divide into several parts to back up. You must focus and be consistent when taking profit, don't be too greedy

Probably, such a lucky trader who used to work without any losses lives somewhere, but I never met him. I cannot imagine a guy who is involved in this business and works without some fails.
  Yeah those who won huge amount of money in trading without lose are those who are having good skills and it’s so easy for them because there know where to turn and where to keep moving. I think  the best risk free and profit able trading is long term trading that’s almost zero lose.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:18:19 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
for beginners to start trading, you must first understand market price movements and do research on the types of coins that we will choose to trade. do not immediately use large capital because without basic experience and knowledge, anyone can face losses. no one feels the continuing benefits of trade, everyone must have suffered losses in trading this crypto currency. but losses can be minimized by strategy and correct understanding by analyzing market price movements

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:17:08 PM

If you want to earn a lot of money in trading you will failed first or take a risk if you're gonna lost in trading because avoid without lossing in trading is impossible will do.
If you are trader then you can be loser at any time though there will have high chance to make profit if you are a good trader. It does not mean that you will not loss anytime also your profit will be more than your loss.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:45:11 AM

If you want to earn a lot of money in trading you will failed first or take a risk if you're gonna lost in trading because avoid without lossing in trading is impossible will do.
If you are trader then you can be loser at any time though there will have high chance to make profit if you are a good trader. It does not mean that you will not loss anytime also your profit will be more than your loss.
Of course that is true because no trader makes money all the time, there are times that you loss also so you need to manage
yourself under that situation to ensure you still stick with your future goal. Trading is for long term and as long as the market is still alive
we have all the time to trade and to improve since our main purpose is to succeed.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:41:41 AM

law in trade is profit and loss, we cannot profit continuously, in crypto trading we need consistency and are able to read every movement of coins or tokens, I only buy when the red dot is lowest, and do not wait long, to sell it
very true if we want to get results even though with little results,
 then we can trade daily then profit and loss can always occur from time to time.
very good understanding if we are able to buy and sell from time to time,
 then we can always get results, don't wait for prices to move too far.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:07:48 AM

If you want no loss at all then it's impossible. All jobs have risks but at least you can minimize losses for example not taking a lot of profit. maybe only 5-10%. or you have to divide into several parts to back up. You must focus and be consistent when taking profit, don't be too greedy

Probably, such a lucky trader who used to work without any losses lives somewhere, but I never met him. I cannot imagine a guy who is involved in this business and works without some fails.
Of course there are no such investors or traders like that, I'm sure all users will have suffered losses because it is a risk that is certain to exist in trading, you right what we can do is minimize the risk of loss, that is by honing your skills and knowledge, making good strategies such as selling at the right time and not being greedy and so on
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:11:41 AM

Let say you different choices of your strategy don't don't even think if your gonna trade your not gonna lose because that's impossible imagine if you make an order and the price goes down and down and in long-time your don't even think it will pump your just sell it immediately because those coins that dump maybe 2-3 years to back to normal but it depends on people if they gonna invest to trade again.

I don't know how to trade without losses because any type of job will definitely have both profit and loss so trading also a job we can definitely get losses and profit in any time show without getting losses will also very impossible.

Exactly, without losing it is impossible to trade because fluctuations cannot be estimated by us, in order to make money we need to be very patient until the price starts increasing. Sometimes we have to wait more than a month to make a profit but sometimes patients will kill us and start selling them for looses.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:09:01 AM

I'm interest in trading and I want to know more about it. So please give me your valuable ideas and opinions. As a beginner I would like to know that Is there any special ways to do trading without losses or in a manner which minimize the losses. Not only that please tell me Is it possible to start trading with a small amount of money at the beginning.
Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley

I am not sure mate if what you're suggesting is possible. Everything and anything as much as winning or being successful is part of it, it also has its dark side, and therefore, losses will also be part of any venture or business one seeks to follow in this market. That is because the market landscape is changing all the time, and one coin may be a good one today, but the next, it's not. Just like the state of Ethereum, it has its golden days where it is considered as the second best coin, only to see it dwindle in value, and now, it's just in the same footing as those other coins that are struggling to be alive in the market. But, I guess, if you factor in luck, I think one can trade without losses, but you need to really make sure that every move you make amounts to something useful or gainful in the end. That's the hard part though.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:26:38 AM

Some traders get some profits without lossing amount but it may be his first transactions..but maximum trading or investment facing some or little bit losses. I face a huge amount of losses due to price reduction.
in trading there are no transactions that do not have potential losses,
 so the profit and loss happens to be a risk in trading, if we are able to understand and determine exactly when we buy and when we sell appropriately we will always be able to get profit, so all is very dependent on the merchant itself,
 crypto trading really needs accuracy in determining the time of entry and exit because crypto prices change very quickly.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:54:23 AM

Even I'm now very careful to my decisions, I still experiencing losses. The market is now unpredictable and it is the reason why losses are inevitable. Before I trade cryptocurrencies, I am already aware that my money is not safe and it is the reason why we cannot trade without losses.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 04:45:26 AM

Even I'm now very careful to my decisions, I still experiencing losses. The market is now unpredictable and it is the reason why losses are inevitable. Before I trade cryptocurrencies, I am already aware that my money is not safe and it is the reason why we cannot trade without losses.
basically this is impossible. we know the enormous risk that is found in trading is income that is uncertain, even some people experience losses in trading. well, everyone wants to do business without loss, and in the business world, it's very difficult to find, especially in trading. in this case, you must prepare all possibilities.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 05:33:26 AM

Once you have basic skill and you start out small am sure you will get use to losing although i must admit is sharp at the beginning of the trade You just need to keep going and once it has become a habit and you are more into it You just do it normally without to much fear and better potential risk

ferlks

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:20:04 AM

There is no lossless business, and with trade, or you risk losing and risking again until you take all aspects. Or do not do it at all. My opinion.
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 12:44:01 PM

That's impossible if you are not gonna loss in trading because trading is the most risky way of earning in cryptocurrency like investment also.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:47:18 PM

Some traders get some profits without lossing amount but it may be his first transactions..but maximum trading or investment facing some or little bit losses. I face a huge amount of losses due to price reduction.
in trading there are no transactions that do not have potential losses,
 so the profit and loss happens to be a risk in trading, if we are able to understand and determine exactly when we buy and when we sell appropriately we will always be able to get profit, so all is very dependent on the merchant itself,
 crypto trading really needs accuracy in determining the time of entry and exit because crypto prices change very quickly.
Does that mean If we are always right in making decisions, we will not lose? if so, then just think it doesn't match what you said at the beginning of the sentence, because at the beginning of your sentence you say if there is no trade that doesn't suffer losses.
profit and loss I think is more likely to be a matter of fate

]
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:47:42 PM

Actually it is not possible to trade without any losses so only we need to minimise the losses while trading then you can make profits in the successive trades. But there is no definite strategy to make more successive trade you need to find your own strategy and make it happen just be yourself don't depend on anyone they are not going to make rich just do it by yourself.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:37:33 AM
Merited by Japinat (1)

Actually it is not possible to trade without any losses so only we need to minimise the losses while trading then you can make profits in the successive trades.
No one can do that, only God.
Trading without loses is like trading without putting a real money.

But there is no definite strategy to make more successive trade you need to find your own strategy and make it happen just be yourself don't depend on anyone they are not going to make rich just do it by yourself.
Strategy always depends on your skills, if your skills is good then most likely you will be profitable.
However, there is no such thing as being profitable all the time, market changes so probably your outcome also change from time to time.
You can only wish to be profitable in the long run since doing it everyday is impossible.

Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:50:18 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
Yes, you can start trading with a small amount of money. Moreover, this approach will be more reasonable for you.
First of all, I want to say that it is almost impossible to trade without losses. The main thing is to learn how to reduce these losses and close the losing deals in time.
For successful trading you need to constantly learn a lot of the necessary information about crypto trading. From the basics of technical analysis to a detailed study of trading strategies. Indeed, only after you have mastered all this knowledge in the process of practice you will be able to understand which indicators, strategies and approaches to trading help you to be a successful trader.
Next, you need a lot of practice. Practice on small amounts of money.
After some time (each has a different time interval), you will get the necessary experience. And depending on the conclusions you make during studing and practice, you can become a trader (successful or not).
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:26:50 PM

Let nobody deceive you, There is no trader on planet earth that has not lost a trade before. Every act must be learned so trading is not an exception. Take your time to learn how to trade and follow the rudiments of trading. There are some days that trading will be bad just take your loss and go away so that you can trade another day.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:39:31 PM

Hope you will help me.
Thank you. Smiley Smiley
There is no such thing as trading without loss, if you have experience and understanding of trading such as stocks or the like, then it will be easier, different from crypto is that we still need market price analysis, but the addition is that market information in crypto is fluctuating and decentralized, sometimes the market moves not according to information.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: